billeisele

Texas Style

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco , TX

Put me in charge . . .

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get tats and piercings, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the common good".

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules.. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem,"
consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

AND While you are on Govt subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Govt welfare check.

If you want to vote, then get a job.
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I concur... but its a mere drop in the 55 gallon drum that is corporate welfare and for the very richest of the 1%ers

So start your own corporation and collect some of that so-called 'corpoarate welfare" so you can stop your fucking whining. :|
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

I concur... but its a mere drop in the 55 gallon drum that is corporate welfare and for the very richest of the 1%ers

So start your own corporation and collect some of that so-called 'corpoarate welfare" so you can stop your fucking whining. :|

You first donkey boy... perhaps you should check just how big a problem YOUR favorite people are sucking from the government FIREHOSE.... while BLITHERING about the trickle at the government tit on the dried up leftovers:S:S:S

You first donkey boy...

No...his name is about beer!:P

(you guys remember that one?:D)

btw...how many posts does one need before they reach the dz.com gold membership level and become exempt from PA penalties?:P
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

You first donkey boy...

btw...how many posts does one need before they reach the dz.com gold membership level and become exempt from PA penalties?:P

Trust me on this... I have WAYYYY to many bannings.. oh and THIS is a picture of a Belgian Draft horse

Shall we compare the pictures below to the Avatar?????

AND While you are on Govt subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Govt welfare check.

Sure, as long as anyone who works for the government, or a company that takes government contracts, abides by the same rules. I doubt you'd support that.

- Dan G

This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco , TX

Put me in charge . . .

Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get tats and piercings, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the common good".

Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules.. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem,"
consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

If you want to vote, then get a job.

I thought that RWCs believed in small government, personal freedom, and individual responsibility.

Apparently not.

How can this kind of hipocracy not slap the RWCs upside the head and knock some sense into them? It is truly AMAZING how blind the RWCs are to how the leaders of their side talk out of two sides of their mouths.

Most of the idiots can't wrap their head around just how many of THEIR rePUBIClown voters are actually on the dole all across Rural Right Wing America...When you add in all the corporate welfare for not producing food... PAYING oil companies to drill to get even more richer( now there is a GOAT FUCK STUPID PROGAM the Koch Brothers and rePUBIClowns love) and then making sure they dont have to pay taxes... we have the problems we see today

The only time the usual suspects want to cut welfare.. is when it has the usual black face on it.

Most of the idiots can't wrap their head around just how many of THEIR rePUBIClown voters are actually on the dole all across Rural Right Wing America...When you add in all the corporate welfare for not producing food... PAYING oil companies to drill to get even more richer( now there is a GOAT FUCK STUPID PROGAM the Koch Brothers and rePUBIClowns love) and then making sure they dont have to pay taxes... we have the problems we see today

The only time the usual suspects want to cut welfare.. is when it has the usual black face on it.

Of the almost 50% who do not pay any federal income taxes, nearly 95% vote democrate

gotta keep the gove tit in the mouth you know

As for the rural Americans

We have no trouble paying our fair share and then leave us alone as we can take care of ourselves and our own
Those like you just want more than a fair share
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Knock down some of the 11% federal budget that goes to welfare and Michele can take more trips:)

~ ya gotta start somewhere! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

You first donkey boy...

Amazon has a pass since nobody takes her seriously anyway. the mods are tired of locking her out. they had a speed dial lockout button but it broke.

Of the almost 50% who do not pay any federal income taxes, nearly 95% vote democrate

gotta keep the gove tit in the mouth you know

As for the rural Americans

We have no trouble paying our fair share and then leave us alone as we can take care of ourselves and our own
Those like you just want more than a fair share

It truely is amazing the PHALACIES that you believe.

PSSST... I am one of those Blue Staters paying FAR MORE than my "share" that goes to RED STATE welfare.

You first donkey boy...

Amazon has a pass since nobody takes her seriously anyway. the mods are tired of locking her out. they had a speed dial lockout button but it broke.

More PHALACIES...

You guys just cain't hep yousefs cain yall

That stat makes no sense, are your saying that nearly half of the country based on income alone, automatically votes Democrat and of the 50% of the lowest income group, only 5% of them are Republican?

Then why are the states with the lowest income levels (and education levels) red states?

I call bullshit.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/147452/Romney-GOP-Supporters-Tilt-Upscale-Palin-Downscale.aspx

That stat makes no sense, are your saying that nearly half of the country based on income alone, automatically votes Democrat and of the 50% of the lowest income group, only 5% of them are Republican?

Then why are the states with the lowest income levels (and education levels) red states?

I call bullshit.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/147452/Romney-GOP-Supporters-Tilt-Upscale-Palin-Downscale.aspx

And where are the most getting federal benifits
State by state is a dishonest comparison

Now a population comparison is another story
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I call bullshit.

And where are the most getting federal benifits
State by state is a dishonest comparison

Now a population comparison is another story

The red states on a per capita average are sucking off the government teat more than blue states.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/08/31/states-that-received-the-most-federal-funds/

So your 50% figures are in fact baseless. Using your logic, every red state would be blue and every blue would be red.