chuckakers

What? No Casey Anthony threads?

The courts have been, and probably always will be, far more lenient with women committing murders of any kind and in particular infanticide. I'm not saying it's right. I'm saying that's the way it is.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

The courts have been, and probably always will be, far more lenient with women committing murders of any kind and in particular infanticide. I'm not saying it's right. I'm saying that's the way it is.

"The courts" didn't acquit her. A jury made up of people who likely know very little about "the courts" did.

If what you are saying is that juries are more lenient, you may have a point, but my reply was addressed to what you said, not what you may have meant.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

"The courts" didn't acquit her. A jury made up of people who likely know very little about "the courts" did.
If what you are saying is that juries are more lenient, you may have a point, but my reply was addressed to what you said, not what you may have meant.

Either way you want to interpret my statement, it's still valid.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I didn't interpret anything. I read and fully comprehended the words you wrote. I'm funny like that.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

Oh Well... just look at it this way.... Nancy Grace's blood pressure just went into overload..... as she is having a hissy fit and birthin a COW:ph34r:

I am pretty sure she is upset she did not manage to get this one to commit suicide too:S:S

Not guilty of murder. Gotta prove your case, boys.

I'm guessing she'll take up golf so she can begin her search for the real killer.

You know, I've been searching for an OJ reference in this case that I can use on my day job as a radio guy. That line may actually be worth doing.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

Oh Well... just look at it this way.... Nancy Grace's blood pressure just went into overload..... as she is having a hissy fit and birthin a COW:ph34r:

I am pretty sure she is upset she did not manage to get this one to commit suicide too:S:S

I'll admit that I am replying without watching the clips. I cannot stand that dumb bitch N.G.
My gut says the girl killed her daughter. But the prosecution presented a very weak case based largely on her actions while her daughter was missing. Fortunately, in the USA, we do not send people to jail for life just because they don't display the emotions we consider normal in a given circumstance.
N.G. was railroading this girl from day one. Thank God she is on TV and not in a courtroom.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

I'm guessing she'll take up golf so she can begin her search for the real killer.

You know, I've been searching for an OJ reference in this case that I can use on my day job as a radio guy. That line may actually be worth doing.

Be my guest :)

I predict she'll be free in a year, then she'll get pregnant again, and we'll all spend much time worrying about the fate of her next child...

Some might, John. I won't.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

My gut says the girl killed her daughter. But the prosecution presented a very weak case based largely on her actions while her daughter was missing. Fortunately, in the USA, we do not send people to jail for life just because they don't display the emotions we consider normal in a given circumstance.......

Here's my theory: Casey and her mother had a major argument/falling out about the time the baby disappeared. I'm thinking she wanted grandma to watch the baby so she could (once again) go party and grandma put her foot down. Casey then thought she would knock Caylee out with chloroform for a few hours while she went out. The baby died and she carried her around in the car for a few days until she started stinking. She then placed the duct tape and heart sticker over the baby's nose and mouth to keep the bugs out (like she did with her animals that previously died). She asked the neighbor for a shovel but decided that was too much trouble so she tossed her into the spot where she was discovered. There was plenty of evidence but mostly circumstantial. ...but Casey was the only person who was at the nexus for all of the evidence that did exist. This case was lost at the jury selection phase.

Sounds like a likely chain of events. And one doesn't even have to think very hard to see it happening that way.
Gotta give the defense credit. They didn't have to prove an accidental drowning, just plant a seed of doubt and let the prosecution water it enough to grow, which they did.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

I'll admit that I am replying without watching the clips. I cannot stand that dumb bitch N.G.
My gut says the girl killed her daughter. But the prosecution presented a very weak case based largely on her actions while her daughter was missing. Fortunately, in the USA, we do not send people to jail for life just because they don't display the emotions we consider normal in a given circumstance.
N.G. was railroading this girl from day one. Thank God she is on TV and not in a courtroom.

That's probably why she's on t.v. and not in a courtroom!

Chuck

Awesome. You'll be doing your part to continue to promote the idea that radio shows like yours are an intellectual wasteland.
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

Awesome. You'll be doing your part to continue to promote the idea that radio shows like yours are an intellectual wasteland.

So you listen to the show. Thanks!
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

Here's my theory: Casey and her mother had a major argument/falling out about the time the baby disappeared. I'm thinking she wanted grandma to watch the baby so she could (once again) go party and grandma put her foot down. Casey then thought she would knock Caylee out with chloroform for a few hours while she went out. The baby died and she carried her around in the car for a few days until she started stinking. She then placed the duct tape and heart sticker over the baby's nose and mouth to keep the bugs out (like she did with her animals that previously died). She asked the neighbor for a shovel but decided that was too much trouble so she tossed her into the spot where she was discovered. There was plenty of evidence but mostly circumstantial. ...but Casey was the only person who was at the nexus for all of the evidence that did exist. This case was lost at the jury selection phase.

My theory is similar except the chloroform.
Too much trouble to make when "Zanny the Nanny"(Zanax) is readily available .

My theory is similar except the chloroform.
Too much trouble to make when "Zanny the Nanny"(Zanax) is readily available .

Yeah, I can imagine her using that euphemism ..And then extending it into a lie about a supposed "actual" person as the web was getting more and more complex. In that case she would really believe her own story about "Zanny" taking the child after her unintended death. In her self-absorption she really believes that she is not guilty of killing Caylee since she really didn't mean to kill her.

Personally, I don't see why all the hoo-ha about this.

Sure, it's a sad event and no child should have to worry about death, but it happens every day.

I get pissed off when stories become a hot-topic and are all over the media and people's mouths because it was a pretty lil white girl who died. That's not to say that it's any less of a tragedy, but in poor communities children and even toddlers are raped and murdered by their parents all the time and yet you hardly hear a word about these cases. But when it's a suburban family suddenly the case becomes more news-worthy?

It was a global news story and yet this is an every day occurrence in different demographics and different countries.

Guess I'm pissed off partially at the media because they will jump on a case of a white suburban mother who kills her child but they won't even do a 10 second report on the drug dealer who murdered his child. And secondly at people in general who go crazy about this trial and the results and yet pay no attention to all the other incidents that happen outside of their neighbourhoods. A child's death should be equally tragic, regardless of the circumstances or what colour or income the parents had.

Rant over.

So you listen to the show. Thanks!

Now that sounded so much like a line from "Play Misty For Me", that it was hilarious!:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I miss the "Boston Legal" character who parodied Nancy Grace.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

What good does proving your case do if the jury nullifies it?
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717