oldwomanc6

What's the difference...?

Between the Bonfire and S.C.?

In the Bonfire even the most serious threads eventually become Boobie Threads :$, while in the S.C., even Boobie Threads eventually become serious. >:(

Just an observation. :)

Well ....that's the difference! :D This should provide a little insight.

Any chance we could have a 2 week waiting period before new accounts can post to SC?

What diff would it make? So Don treetop jimbrown tubineterry would wait 2 weeks, and then still act-out his dementia. He probably wouldn't blip on any mod's radar screen until he started his trademark howl.

Any chance we could have a 2 week waiting period before new accounts can post to SC?

What diff would it make? So Don treetop jimbrown tubineterry would wait 2 weeks, and then still act-out his dementia. He probably wouldn't blip on any mod's radar screen until he started his trademark howl.

it would make bannings or 2 week layoffs more effective. I don't see a lot of preplanning or patience exhibited by the sock puppets.

Yeh, well, as Shah sez, when your labor force works for free, you get what you pay for. ;)

Wait a minute!:o
Did someone just quote Shah, in agreement with what he said???:o:o:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

>Yeh, well, as Shah sez, when your labor force works for free, you get what you pay for.

Can't be, that would be illegal. And what kind of an idiot would sign up for a thankless job like that, anyway?

It would be a 'perfect world' for the 'middle-man'!

Chuck

Slip me a sawbuck, and I'll do it for you, too.

Nice to see you perpetuating the stereotype. I was starting to worry about you. :):ph34r:

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."