Coreece

Homosexuality

Absolutely. Ask Billvon to unban me.
"FREEE JAYBIRD18C! FREE JAYBIRD18C!"

You're using your old profile to get around a banning? I guess I missed that. I should probably pay more attention.

Like I said. I'm not sneaking around. Neither would I if we met face to face. "I'm sure you're a nice guy" yourself.

Absolutely. Ask Billvon to unban me.
"FREEE JAYBIRD18C! FREE JAYBIRD18C!"

You're using your old profile to get around a banning? I guess I missed that. I should probably pay more attention.

Like I said. I'm not sneaking around. Neither would I if we met face to face. "I'm sure you're a nice guy" yourself.

I didn't say you were "sneaking around"...I said that I missed the fact that you were banned from using your other profile.
Do you feel that your banning was unjust?
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

I didn't say you were "sneaking around"...I said that I missed the fact that you were banned from using your other profile.

Why do you care?

Speaks to motive, your Honor.

If you using different profiles was simply a matter of convenience, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

If, however, you are using different profiles to usurp the rules of the forum then that's a different matter altogether. Without those rules this place would wind up being no better than rec.skydiving was years ago.

So, did you break the rules and get banned, or was your banning unjust?
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."

If you using different profiles was simply a matter of convenience, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

If, however, you are using different profiles to usurp the rules of the forum then that's a different matter altogether. Without those rules this place would wind up being no better than rec.skydiving was years ago.

The rules of the forum obviously do not apply to you or your conduct here. Your obnoxious personally insulting posts are tollerated for some reason. It is not possible (I don't think) to have a reasonable conversation with some people here and actually discuss, in a mature manner, the real substance of topics. Like I said, I'm not hiding from anyone. This whole thing is close to being as big a "time suck" as facebook. If I get banned, so be it. If I get permanently banned, so be it. I will never create a new profile here again. I promise that. So, if you all want to get rid of me and my opposing views, delete me. I'm good with that.

The rules of the forum obviously do not apply to you or your conduct here. Your obnoxious personally insulting posts are tollerated for some reason. It is not possible (I don't think) to have a reasonable conversation with some people here and actually discuss, in a mature manner, the real substance of topics. Like I said, I'm not hiding from anyone. This whole thing is close to being as big a "time suck" as facebook. If I get banned, so be it. If I get permanently banned, so be it. I will never create a new profile here again. I promise that. So, if you all want to get rid of me and my opposing views, delete me. I'm good with that.

As I said before, Jay, I for one hope you don't get banned. I do think you should abide by the rules, though. If I am ever banned I would respect the decision. I know that I'm a guest in someone else's sandbox.

Why do you care?

YOU are going to play rules lawyer, after the number of personal attacks you've leveled in the various religion threads?

Amazing.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Why do you care?

YOU are going to play rules lawyer, after the number of personal attacks you've leveled in the various religion threads?

Amazing.

If you give examples it might help. If I'm due a banning, then I'll man up and accept it.
If I'm suddenly silent then you can go ahead and assume that I've been banned and am respecting the decision of the mods.;)

As I said before, Jay, I for one hope you don't get banned. I do think you should abide by the rules, though. If I am ever banned I would respect the decision.

You're right. I'm wrong. I do, however, think the rules should also apply to you and everyone else here, though. Not just with banning restriction timeframes...but with the content of your post as well. Tell you what...I'm signing off as pajarito. See you if I get let back in.

As I said before, Jay, I for one hope you don't get banned. I do think you should abide by the rules, though. If I am ever banned I would respect the decision.

You're right. I'm wrong. I do, however, think the rules should also apply to you and everyone else here, though. Not just with banning restriction timeframes...but with the content of your post as well. Tell you what...I'm signing off as pajarito. See you if I get let back in.

I hope you're not gone for too long.:|

Apparently I have been resurrected.B|

Welcome back! Now behave yourself... This place is less entertaining without you.