Coreece

Homosexuality

Maybe it's time to remove religion from the SC and create a new forum. We can call it "The Pulpit," where people can fight and degrade one another uncensored...spit fire and brimstone at eachother and just be out right nasty...it will epitomize the essence of religion and who we really are.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Was it much of a change going from being on your knees giving pleasure to being on your knees saying prayers?

PS: You can go back to judging others while condemning others for judging now ... such a good Christian.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Maybe it's time to remove religion from the SC and create a new forum. We can call it "The Pulpit," where people can fight and degrade one another uncensored...spit fire and brimstone at eachother and just be out right nasty...it will epitomize the essence of religion and who we really are.

What you mean "we," paleface?

What Ze Fock?

I clumped your, Ron's, and jaybird's contributions to this thread together, sorry for the confusion. My point was simply that not all internal struggles are universal, so not everyone is going to need or appreciate the tools that others use to get through life. This is especially true if one of those tools involves telling people that all internal struggles are universal, and the tool they are using is the only way.

Was it much of a change going from being on your knees giving pleasure to being on your knees giving prayers?

Have a nice vacation...per Bilvon's post #250

In fact, after half a dozen warnings to half a dozen people in this thread, the next person to make ANY personal attack whatsoever will be banned. If you cannot post without attacking people do not post here.

... such a good Christian.

I beat you to it...

From my post #237:

I'm a terrible Christian.

btw, I didn't judge anybody...

In fact, after half a dozen warnings to half a dozen people in this thread, the next person to make ANY personal attack whatsoever will be banned. If you cannot post without attacking people do not post here.

Hmmm… Guess we’ll see…

Posts 253, 254, 255…

Do we have a banned count for this thread?;)

This has been a fun one to read.

Am I the only one who thinks in terms of logic? Why all the over analysis?

If it feels good for you and has no negative effects for others why not do it?

Simple as that.

I honestly think if your sitting there trying to decide what sex you are attracted to there is something wrong. Its not a thought process it is very animal. You feel it in side your soul.

I wish you luck man, it would suck to have the greatest pleasure of your life fucked up because of some crazy shit someone put in your head.

Fuck/get fucked/ or both by whom you like man. Life is too short for this BS.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Hmmm… Guess we’ll see…

Posts 253, 254, 255…

No PA, just a statement disavowing inclusion in the generality.

If you were familiar with the reference, you would not be concerned.

Hmmm… Guess we’ll see…

Posts 253, 254, 255…

No PA, just a statement disavowing inclusion in the generality.

If you were familiar with the reference, you would not be concerned.

Then again......guess not. I am not surprised.

Neutral interjection from a mostly-lurker of this thread (me):

Isn't the thread's one-word topic "Homosexuality" the general for the contents of this thread?

It's been made clear that the major players in this conversation cannot or refuse to participate without being personally insulting. This behavior is, for the most part, supported and allowed to occur by the liberal leaning "so called" moderators. Therefore, it becomes very difficult to discuss the topic at hand in an honest and civil manner with some level of maturity.

The desire for orgasm is the inner feeling. A homosexual act is the behavior to achieve it. A heterosexual act is the behavior to achieve it, beastiality, etc.

What would you call a narcissist that masturbates looking in the mirror? Would he be an autosexual? Or, just weird because he seeks sexual release outside of the normal natural behavior?

The point, thoughts are private and mean nothing except to the one thinking them. Behavior is judged, evaluated, approved or punished.

WOW, just WOW, that is some seriously FITH thinking:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Isn't the thread's one-word topic "Homosexuality" the general for the contents of this thread?

I think the idea is that Pandas "choose" to eat bamboo and Koalas "choose" to eat eucalyptus leaves and homosexuals "choose" to be sexually attracted to their own gender.

This, of course, was met with derision by anyone with a fundamental preference either way, and we were off to the races.

It's been made clear that the major players in this conversation cannot or refuse to participate without being personally insulting. This behavior is, for the most part, supported and allowed to occur by the liberal leaning "so called" moderators. Therefore, it becomes very difficult to discuss the topic at hand in an honest and civil manner with some level of maturity.

People in glass houses and all that.

Voicing a complaint by means of a PA on the moderators? I am, indeed, impressed.

It's been made clear that the major players in this conversation cannot or refuse to participate without being personally insulting.

And of course, that means everyone else but you, right?

god forbid you should answer a simple fucking question. I'm still wondering what the fuck offends you about my 9-6 work week followed by a weekend at the DZ.
Owned by Remi #?

It's been made clear that the major players in this conversation cannot or refuse to participate without being personally insulting.

And of course, that means everyone else but you, right?

god forbid you should answer a simple fucking question. I'm still wondering what the fuck offends you about my 9-6 work week followed by a weekend at the DZ.

Um, I think you are addressing that to somebody else.

I don't think I was the one who objected to your lifestyle - though I think your should have chosen to be independently wealthy. But, hey, it's your choice to be a slave to a paycheck, and I respect you for it.

Let me know if I'm being too transparent.

Well, you duck, dodge and ignore questions on your positions; yet continue to restate them over and over again, expecting others to accept what you say as "truth" and using horribly innaccurate websites to support your positions. Some people consider that as insulting.

You should also do a bit of research on the rules. There's a fine line between attacks on your postion and attacks on your person. One is permitted, the other isn't.

There are people on here that are very good at approaching the line without crossing it, and baiting their opponents into crossing it.

Lastly, ignore the trolls. Don't bother responding. They don't go away, but you don't have to let them get to you. You may or may not have noticed that you are the only one on the "religious" side of this debate (including the locked and deleted threads) that I respond to. There's a reason for that. There are trolls, idiots and jerks on both sides here.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Here's another favorite clip of mine that found relevant and just had to post...enjoy!

"Oh, c'mon man...you ain't ever been in a shower...with a man...and...."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aka-vVhg3Lg:D

Safe for work, but not sure why you'd be on dz.com while at work, or why you'd be working on a holiday weekend...now that I think about it, why am I on dz.com on a holiday weekend?

though I think your should have chosen to be independently wealthy. But, hey, it's your choice to be a slave to a paycheck, and I respect you for it.

I'm sure at some point down the line your wealth depends on some poor slave, somewhere.

btw...patronizing and name calling is not the most effective way of showing respect for someone.