Coreece

Homosexuality

But you gotta admit the Mitzvot cover much more ground than the 10 commandments. The 10 commandments remain silent about eating your neighbor's grape and corn but the Mitzvot are quite clear:

"When thou comest into thy neighbour's vineyard, then thou mayest eat grapes until thou have enough at thine own pleasure; but thou shalt not put any in thy vessel"

or

"When thou comest into thy neighbour's standing corn, then thou mayest pluck ears with thy hand; but thou shalt not move a sickle unto thy neighbour's standing corn. "
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

There are 613 Mitzvot.

Dumbing it down for pagans resulted in the Top Ten, but there is no such distinction in Torah.

That is your quote, implying that the 10 commandmends are a dumbed down version of 613 jewish rules.

What I meant, I said. Whatever you find reading between the lines is on you.

On one side we have 10 rules, 9 of which are pretty decent "rules" to live by, most would consider them pretty common courtesy. One of them is a belief statement.

On the other side we have 613 rules, of which the far majority cannot possibly be observed.

I am surprised that somebody who will tell anybody and everybody how good his logical reasoning skills are, would pick the latter as the smartest set of rules.

As well you should. If I had done any such thing, it would be surprising.

To whom are you referring regarding claims of logical reasoning skills?

There is, of course, a difference between saying "my logical reasoning skills are good" and saying "your logical reasoning skills suck."

Not offended...just laughing hysterically at how you came to your 'choice' to like girls.

Great, that makes two of us. I wish others others saw the humor in it.

I feel bad about all the contention my bonfire trolling has caused...I hope nobody kills themselves over it.

Sometimes we need to be reminded how powerful our words can be:

James 3:8
But no one can tame the tongue; it is a restless evil and full of deadly poison.

James 3:6
The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Not offended...just laughing hysterically at how you came to your 'choice' to like girls.

Like I said, I applaud your confidence in publicly proclaiming your underlying bisexuality.
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

Like I said, I applaud your confidence in publicly proclaiming your underlying bisexuality.

+1 :| . No one cares Coreece. I used to try and make myself believe I wasn't gay. Then I quit lying to myself and others and started being who I was born to be. You'll figure it out.

+1 :| . No one cares Coreece. I used to try and make myself believe I wasn't gay. Then I quit lying to myself and others and started being who I was born to be. You'll figure it out.

I wonder if I'll get an invitation to his coming out soiree...
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

Why do you starve for my attention...it's pathetic.

You'll figure it out.

Oh, I'm straight on all that...

My "bi-sexuality" has more to do with the thoughts and curiosities in my own sick mind, but I have sick and twisted thoughts about everything, everyday.

I find homsexual sex to be repulsive. I remain celibate and happy with that choice.

Now if I could harness that self control and apply it to other areas of my life...I'd be golden.

I wonder if I'll get an invitation to his coming out soiree...

:D:D:D He already gave your picture to security and strict instructions to fuck off

I find homsexual sex to be repulsive.

So in regards to your OP, was that just a flat out lie...

No, I was very young...like 4-6 years old. The level to which our thoughts and curiosites played out will be left to your imagination.

or were you just unbelievably receptive to peer pressure?

In many cases, the pressure was forced upon me...

What I regret most is my preception of sex created by that force at such a young age.

My buddies and I would make out with chicks at nap time when we were all in kindergarten. Then I would go home and have these bizzare sexual encounters with a girl down the street and her sister.

All three girls ended up ruining their lives by becomming teenage mothers later in life. I can't help to think that I am somehow responsible for that.

I wish it was just an innocent case of adolescent peer pressure.

I find homsexual sex to be repulsive. I remain celibate and happy with that choice.

Why suppress your inner feelings of desire?

If a person has homicidal thoughts, does that make him a killer?

Poor analogy. Homicide requires an act. Homosexuality only requires inner feelings of desire.

Poor analogy. Homicide requires an act. Homosexuality only requires inner feelings of desire.

Do you still share the same desires as an ignorant child?

Some of them, sure. French toast, for example. Still love the stuff.
I also wanted to be Superman.

So we're going with A) it was a flat out lie.

whatever suits your agenda.

Yeah, that agenda of not trusting stories that contradict themselves and people with a track record of lying to make their arguments appear more credible.

Let's look at what you're saying here: You were bisexual, until you learned how human reproduction works, so you made a choice to be disgusted by gay sex. Yeah, doesn't really work that way, does it?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

The funny thing is the number of times your brethren have used that 'committed murder in your heart' line on here.

So apparently, according to your God, yes. Yes it does make him a killer.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

First statement, clever. Second statement, agreement. Third statement, I don't know.

The desire for orgasm is the inner feeling. A homosexual act is the behavior to achieve it. A heterosexual act is the behavior to achieve it, beastiality, etc.

What would you call a narcissist that masturbates looking in the mirror? Would he be an autosexual? Or, just weird because he seeks sexual release outside of the normal natural behavior?

The point, thoughts are private and mean nothing except to the one thinking them. Behavior is judged, evaluated, approved or punished.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

My buddies and I would make out with chicks at nap time when we were all in kindergarten. Then I would go home and have these bizzare sexual encounters with a girl down the street and her sister.

I learned the alphabet, basic arithmetic, and how to sing, "row, row, row your boat."

Maybe that's why I'm an atheist.