wayneflorida

“Why Aren’t You Speaking English?”

CHOOT im Lizbetth:ph34r:

:D:D:D:D

Love that show!

Chuck

Tonight they are supposaed to have the Cajun Bevis and Butthead get old and move to the swamp brothers on agin....

Just listen to em..

:D:D

Oh, I will! Those two ol' boys are a hoot! I've noticed something about them... they seem to do real good without I-phones, video games, cell-phones and all those other gadgets. :D

Chuck

Love that show!

Chuck

Tonight they are supposaed to have the Cajun Bevis and Butthead get old and move to the swamp brothers on agin....

Just listen to em..

Oh, I will! Those two ol' boys are a hoot! I've noticed something about them... they seem to do real good without I-phones, video games, cell-phones and all those other gadgets. :D

Chuck

Hey.. they still have that Mercury on the back of the boat..... but I think they need a good ole 3" diameter 15 to 20 foot cypres push pole. My grandaddy taught me how to pick out just the right tree to take for one of those when I was about 10 years old. They do not break down or run outta gas;)

Lo siento, no voy a hablar Inglés. Por favor, hable Español para mí.

With the way the world is changing, I am thinking if I knew better Spanish than the basics I know now, life would be easier as I could relocate to a lesser expensive part of the world in Central or South America. Life in North America and Europe is getting rather expensive these days. My problems with Spanish is that I can actually read the language and have a reasonably idea of what the text says, but the Spanish speaking people talk too fast and I am lost if/when they speak to me. Of course we really should be learning Mandarin as the Chinese are poised to swallow the world and the Chinese only care about the Chinese.

It could be worse. We could be Frenchies from La Belle Province. ;)

I'm currently learning Spanish so i can communicate better when in Eloy :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Love that show!

Chuck

Just listen to em..

Chuck

Hey.. they still have that Mercury on the back of the boat..... but I think they need a good ole 3" diameter 15 to 20 foot cypres push pole. My grandaddy taught me how to pick out just the right tree to take for one of those when I was about 10 years old. They do not break down or run outta gas;)

That's true!
Your Grand-dad taught you right! Did he teach you how to 'choot', too?

Chuck

With the way the world is changing, I am thinking if I knew better Spanish than the basics I know now, life would be easier as I could relocate to a lesser expensive part of the world in Central or South America. Life in North America and Europe is getting rather expensive these days. My problems with Spanish is that I can actually read the language and have a reasonably idea of what the text says, but the Spanish speaking people talk too fast and I am lost if/when they speak to me. Of course we really should be learning Mandarin as the Chinese are poised to swallow the world and the Chinese only care about the Chinese.

All you need to know is... 'carne chili verde y cervesa!' :D

Chuck

Love that show!

Chuck

Just listen to em..

Chuck

That's true!

Chuck

Oh hell yeah.... although mom was a better shot... but it was grand dads guns we all learned on. 7 years old and I was a hell of a shot with that little .22. At age 12 I got to shoot his double barrel 12 gauge. I still own those weapons.. all the boy cousins... seemed uninterested in that old stuff back there in the 1960's when he passed. Mom hung on to them for me till I was 18. The shotgun I disabled and removed the firing pin.. it was one of the very first with everything inside back in the 1880's. I have also left the stock the way it was.. with wood filler in the termite eaten portion at the bottom of the stock from the old family homestead near Sanford FL.

Chuck

I dont drink beer but i have said Una Cafe Solo per favor a few times:)
Im actually learning Espanol because in 2014 i plan on spending at least 6 months traveling South America :)
when we did our World trip in 2009, EVERY country we visited we tried to learn the basics in greeting and niceties.
It's (in my mind) extremely rude to expect everyone to converse in my tongue. However conversely i do believe that if you move to another country that you learn to speak the local language
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Love that show!

Chuck

Just listen to em..

Chuck

That's true!

Chuck

Oh hell yeah.... although mom was a better shot... but it was grand dads guns we all learned on. 7 years old and I was a hell of a shot with that little .22. At age 12 I got to shoot his double barrel 12 gauge. I still own those weapons.. all the boy cousins... seemed uninterested in that old stuff back there in the 1960's when he passed. Mom hung on to them for me till I was 18. The shotgun I disabled and removed the firing pin.. it was one of the very first with everything inside back in the 1880's. I have also left the stock the way it was.. with wood filler in the termite eaten portion at the bottom of the stock from the old family homestead near Sanford FL.

What a good-good story! My Dad taught me to shoot his .410 when I was about 8. When I was 13, he let me use his .35 Remington to hunt deer. Got my first deer with that rifle, that year! My Mom taught me to shoot a bow when I was 8 or 9. My uncle (my Dad's kid brother) gave me a lemonwood bow and a dozen cedar arrows that he had made, for Christmas when I was 13. I later moved-up to a recurve and when Bear Archery introduved their line of compounds, I got an Alaskan and a Tamerlane. I still have the .410 and the .35 as well as the two compounds. The lemonwood bow got lost somehow over the years. I have been fortunate enough to increase my collection of fire arms over the years.

Chuck

Chuck

I dont drink beer but i have said Una Cafe Solo per favor a few times:)
Im actually learning Espanol because in 2014 i plan on spending at least 6 months traveling South America :)
when we did our World trip in 2009, EVERY country we visited we tried to learn the basics in greeting and niceties.
It's (in my mind) extremely rude to expect everyone to converse in my tongue. However conversely i do believe that if you move to another country that you learn to speak the local language

I couldn't agree more! I certainly would not expect the people of the country I was permanently moving to learn the language I speak. That's just me.

Chuck

I couldn't agree more! I certainly would not expect the people of the country I was permanently moving to learn the language I speak. That's just me.

I understand your point, but it does beg certain question: why aren't North Americans all speaking Lakota, or Arapaho, or Iroquois?

I understand your point, but it does beg certain question: why aren't North Americans all speaking Lakota, or Arapaho, or Iroquois?

Because of invading armies. Same reason you can hardly hear anybody speaking Hawaiian in the islands.
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

>Or they could print 100 copies in English, 0 in Spanish, and 0 in Vietnamese.

True. They could also print 10 in English, 0 in Spanish and 0 in Vietnamese. That's a 90% savings!

And people could wait in line to read it and return it.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Must admit, I was very disappointed a few years ago when I went to San Fran. Having been brought up listening to the Beach boys I was expecting California to be full of loads of beautiful blond babes, instead it was full of short coffee coloured chicks. (I am coffee coloured before anyone gets on their high horse, Masterrid excepted as he was already on a horse:P)

When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Must admit, I was very disappointed a few years ago when I went to San Fran. Having been brought up listening to the Beach boys I was expecting California to be full of loads of beautiful blond babes, instead it was full of short coffee coloured chicks. (I am coffee coloured before anyone gets on their high horse, Masterrid excepted as he was already on a horse:P)

Those weren't chicks.