jimbrown

What if Jesus didn't die on the cross

Here's a question for everybody on here that would fall into anything other than the "believer" category. . .

If I had a personal experience that convinced me that one of the religions was "right" regarding the existence and nature of a god(s), then yes, I would change my beliefs. But I don't think I'll hold my breath waiting for that to happen. ;)

I think certain people need to be hung on a cross... just to see if they have a religious experience.....

YO JB.. why dont you volunteer and report back to us with some personal experience on this quandry you are in on so many subjects.

"Love Killing Jews"?

From where do you get that morsel of information?

This is what "my research indicates...":D

...but for starters, you can begin here:

http://www.religioustolerance.org/jud_pers1.htm

You may also want to watch "Constantine's Sword..."

...and no, I'm not against Christianity. I'm against the perversion of it and the perversion of scripture. I'm against Rome and all their Catholic B.S. I'm against theocracy and ignorant men being trusted with the Word of God to run a country and use it as an excuse to fulfill all their evil, wild-eyed desires and the reproach it brings upon God.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

I think certain people need to be hung on a cross... just to see if they have a religious experience.....

YO JB.. why dont you volunteer and report back to us with some personal experience on this quandry you are in on so many subjects.

Honey,
I have been.
It was enlightening.
I'm willing to share my knowledge so that you don't have to have the experience.

Peace,
Jim B

"Love Killing Jews"?

From where do you get that morsel of information?

This is what "my research indicates...":D

...but for starters, you can begin here:

http://www.religioustolerance.org/jud_pers1.htm

You may also want to watch "Constantine's Sword..."

...and no, I'm not against Christianity. I'm against the perversion of it and the perversion of scripture. I'm against Rome and all their Catholic B.S. I'm against theocracy and ignorant men being trusted with the Word of God to run a country and use it as an excuse to fulfill all their evil, wild-eyed desires and the reproach it brings upon God.

OK but what about the Romans killing Jews around Yesus's time?

As far as "scripture" what are you talking about?
What is "scripture"?

As far as the word of God, from what resource do you recieve it?

Peace,
Jim B

Now don't go getting a big head. You still post a lot of BS on other topics.
:D:D:P

my research indicates this is true

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Well, they sure seemed to have a hellava fun time killing him, didn't they?

What is "scripture"?

You're kidding me right?

I think I may have brought it up once or twice in these forums...:P

Well, they sure seemed to have a hellava fun time killing him, didn't they?

What is "scripture"?

You're kidding me right?

I think I may have brought it up once or twice in these forums...:P

Well it seems the colliseum killing of Christians was well after the life of Yesu.
I'm not exactly sure what Roman killing of Jews you'rer talking about.
Could you explain in your own words, Not a link?

As far as "scripture" I'm completely serious.
What is this "scripture"?
What are you talking about?

Peace,
Jim B

no

Well, you just claimed you were God...isn't He supposed to be omniscient?

Now if you'd excuse me, I'm gonna go tear off my robes...

Hey everybody.....Be patient.....JC is coming to town Saturday the 21st of May. Why not wait and ask him the answers to all these questions?

Get the answers directly from the horses mouth.

If he doesn't show...then, go talk to the believers. See what their new take is on absenteeism.

BTW, I understand he will be in Chicago bound for New Orleans.

I'll be cooking chicken on the grill. Maybe he will bring some of that wicked ass wine by.

Oh. One more thing. I saw some folks praying and looking up to the sky a few days ago. As I walked away.....I was thinking, if they pray 12 hours from now and look up, they will be 180 degrees out. So, are they actually looking down or up?

Anyway you look at it, religion is confusing at best.

Just bring money. Religion is also one of the wealthiest entities in the world.
People are crazy. Cuz there's more of 'em.

no

Well, you just claimed you were God...isn't He supposed to be omniscient?

Now if you'd excuse me, I'm gonna go tear off my robes...

I do have all knowledge. So do you.
Why would you believe the Scripts of fallible man when you are God and have access to the Truth? This was Jesus' teaching for us.

If you believe in your own soul which is Spirit then you can simply take a step back out of the physical world , into the spirit realm and view the physical world in it's entirety.

Time was made for man.

Outside the physical world we can observe the entire timeline of the physical world.

Peace,
Jim B

Hey everybody.....Be patient.....JC is coming to town Saturday the 21st of May. Why not wait and ask him the answers to all these questions?

Get the answers directly from the horses mouth.

If he doesn't show...then, go talk to the believers. See what their new take is on absenteeism.

BTW, I understand he will be in Chicago bound for New Orleans.

I'll be cooking chicken on the grill. Maybe he will bring some of that wicked ass wine by.

Oh. One more thing. I saw some folks praying and looking up to the sky a few days ago. As I walked away.....I was thinking, if they pray 12 hours from now and look up, they will be 180 degrees out. So, are they actually looking down or up?

Anyway you look at it, religion is confusing at best.

Just bring money. Religion is also one of the wealthiest entities in the world.

An interesting fact, Einstein said that nothing was faster than the speed of light.
That was considered science!!!
E=mc squared.

Thing is that today we can observe corelated photons shooting out in opposite directions from each other and if a force is applied to one of the photons to change it's direction , the other will react at exactly the same time and change it's direction also.
They could be light years apart and some how this communication has occured way faster than the speed of light.

Obviously Einstein was wrong.

What type of communication do these photons have?

Have you ever acsended from a scuba dive through a school of fish?
How do they all know when to turn?

There is something , you all know what it is.

You just haven't allowed yourself to lay back and believe in it.

There was a better way.
There is a better way.
Eventually you will all come to realize it.

Peace,
Jim B

I said I was God I didn't say I could spell checki or use one of those damn devices!
What are you still reading?

Right back at chu then !!! WHY?????
WHY ???? WHY????????

You people! I love you forever but you gripe my ass!!!!!!!
You sound like a 7million times 7 million fuckin' Nancy Karigans!!!! WHY!! WHY!!! WHY!!!!
Would ja get the fuck over yourselves and figure it out with all the fuckin clues I gave ya Brothers? FUCK! I'm Tired! Is it Sabbath yet?
Hey!! Would you tell those cuntslits to quit prayin to me on the Sabbath?
It's my only day off all week!
Thanks.

OK your last post made it perfectly clear that you are a proponent of the "God of the Gaps Theory", good to know.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Then all His first disciples suffered and died believing a lie. Not likely!

Half of the NT is a lie anyway.
religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/13/half-of-new-testament-forged-bible-scholar-says/

From the article:

"Ehrman’s book, like many of his previous ones, is already generating backlash. Ben Witherington, a New Testament scholar, has written a lengthy online critique of 'Forged.'

Witherington calls Ehrman’s book 'Gullible Travels, for it reveals over and over again the willingness of people to believe even outrageous things.'"

Apparently, the author's position is not widely accepted. This is known as an in-house argument and is somewhat encouraged within the Body of Christ.

We are searching for deeper meanings within our faith and thus attaining higher levels of consciousness. At least some of us are.

I know I have a lot to learn.

Please refer to my current signature line.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

[Can one "prove" God?

I am here. I am God.

I Am Who Am.
You and I are God and proof that God exists.

Peace,
Jim B

I am familiar with your rhetoric from other sources I have studied over the years.

What doctrine are you following on your path to enlightenment? It reminds me of Urantia and Eckankar.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

I am here. I am God.

I Am Who Am.

Peace,
Jim B

Wow! Just checking in. This is the most heretical statement in here in a while. I mean, it is in essence what the secular humanist believes but startling to see the blasphemy plainly stated. You just broke the first and foremost commandment of God. It is the same lie originally told by Satan to Adam & Eve in tge garden and the same lie being perpetrated today.

I am here. I am God.

I Am Who Am.

Peace,
Jim B

Wow! Just checking in. This is the most heretical statement in here in a while. I mean, it is in essence what the secular humanist believes but startling to see the blasphemy plainly stated.

I think secular humanists generally discard the whole concept of God. But there are a lot of people who consider everything to be a part of God, which is what I thought Jim was referring to.(???)

What doctrine are you following on your path to enlightenment? reminds me of Urantia and Eckankar.

Your Urantia and Eckankar theory is a possibility, but I'm thinking it's just a perversion of John 10:34 without understanding the context and without reading and comprehending the significance of psalm 82 and Hebrews 1.

It may even possibly be a drug/alcohol induced perversion. I've known very strange/evil things to happen when one mixes God with drugs/alcohol. The early gnostics were a huge proponet of using mind altering chemicals to transcend to a special knowledge of God. Weird wild stuff...but who knows, maybe he is just messing around.[:/]

I said I was God I didn't say I could spell checki or use one of those damn devices!
What are you still reading?

Right back at chu then !!! WHY?????
WHY ???? WHY????????

You people! I love you forever but you gripe my ass!!!!!!!
You sound like a 7million times 7 million fuckin' Nancy Karigans!!!! WHY!! WHY!!! WHY!!!!
Would ja get the fuck over yourselves and figure it out with all the fuckin clues I gave ya Brothers? FUCK! I'm Tired! Is it Sabbath yet?
Hey!! Would you tell those cuntslits to quit prayin to me on the Sabbath?
It's my only day off all week!

2 Timothy 3:1-9
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.