Nataly

How would YOU have dealt with Bin Laden?

Someone pointed out to me - and I agree!! - what an *excellent* opportunity for a poll!! :D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I tend to specialize in seeing others' points of view.

I'd kill him.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Someone pointed out to me - and I agree!! - what an *excellent* opportunity for a poll!! :D:D

I would like to circulate a video of OBLs body being mixed 50:50 with pig parts and ground into sausage, with the resultant sausage being fed to mangy mongrel dogs.

If the powers that be are worried that his remains will become a shrine to his memory, let his followers revere every pile of dogshit they encounter.

BSBD,

Winsor

But you didn't tell us which you would choose...
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

I'd make him bunk with Shah. As depressed as he's been lately, Bin Laden would kill himself!:P
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

But you didn't tell us which you would choose...

I picked the only rational option on this poll, obviously - BOOBIES!!! :P

Besides, how could I possibly have a valid opinion before I see the results of the poll?! :|
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

See?
We have something in common!B|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

See?

You also have a great pair of boobies?? :ph34r:
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

If the powers that be are worried that his remains will become a shrine to his memory, let his followers revere every pile of dogshit they encounter.

Um. . .ooops. We dropped him in the water.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

See?

Nataly, I'm a skeptic(see any of my posts concerning religion). If you want any of us to beleive your outlandish claim of having great boobies, I am compelled to implore you to prove it with concrete photographic evidence.
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

See?

I thought we were choosing a preference, not announcing a personal attribute.
But Steve is right, we need the proof.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I would like to circulate a video of OBLs body being mixed 50:50 with pig parts and ground into sausage, with the resultant sausage being fed to mangy mongrel dogs.

BSBD,

Winsor

Good one, Winsor, I like that a lot.

However, I think Nataly was asking about the means of dispatching him, or whether to do so.

Out of respect for the sensibilities of my fellow DZ.commers, I'll withhold my comments.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Nataly, I'm a skeptic(see any of my posts concerning religion). If you want any of us to beleive your outlandish claim of having great boobies, I am compelled to implore you to prove it with concrete photographic evidence.

Refer to postings in BOOBIE thread(s). I contributed twice. :)

ETA - if you want more graphic proof, I'm afraid you will just have to "have faith"!! :ph34r:
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Refer to postings in BOOBIE thread(s). I contributed twice. :)
ETA - if you want more graphic proof, I'm afraid you will just have to "have faith"!! :ph34r:

You think we only want to see them just twice???:P

Well, there's only 2 of them, right?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

The thing is, it might not have been the 100% most satisfying way, compared to say hanging him at ground zero and letting his body rot and spat at, but it was probably the smartest way in terms of making him no longer a factor. Additionally, giving him the Islamic burial at sea means we've respected the Islamic faith, but denying his followers a place where they can gather to "honor" their new martyr.

All in all it was a reasonable solution to the problem.

I probably would have done something much less measured.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I would tie him up, keep his eyes pried open with some mechanical device and make him watch me masturbate on the coran.

Then Id throw him in a human rock tumbler so he can feel how it feels to be ground up alive by falling buildings.

For me, New Castle beverage to enjoy his screams.

For my friend, Scott Rohner 9/11/01

And for our family friend and my fathers fellow firefighter/brother,
Daniel Harlin 9/11/01

FUCK YOU OSAMA, you got off easy, scum.

The thing is, it might not have been the 100% most satisfying way, compared to say hanging him at ground zero and letting his body rot and spat at, but it was probably the smartest way in terms of making him no longer a factor. Additionally, giving him the Islamic burial at sea means we've respected the Islamic faith, but denying his followers a place where they can gather to "honor" their new martyr.

I'd have done the burial at sea thing except I'd have secretly kept the head........for those who need to see the long form.
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

I'd have done the burial at sea thing except I'd have secretly kept the head........for those who need to see the long form.

I was thinking hand because the head is probably in pretty bad shape and gooey.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I'm not satisfied with the way things were done.

I'd have been happier if it had been set up as a hit by his own people.

Or, I'd have taken his body out in the boonies and buried it for a couple of weeks. "Un-named sources" would have provided the intelligence on where to find him. Then shown it to be a hit by his own people.

Or, ground him up into hamburger and left it for the dogs and told nobody. Couple of months later announce that "we have believable sources who say he is dead, shot by his own people, so we are pulling out."
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239