JohnRich

Mugshot of the Day

Being accused of something is not reason enough for public humiliation.

Accused isn't arrested.

I can go on my local sheriff's website and see who was arrested today...Hell, 1/2 the time it how I keep track of my kids!:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Being accused of something is not reason enough for public humiliation.

Accused isn't arrested.

I can go on my local sheriff's website and see who was arrested today...Hell, 1/2 the time it how I keep track of my kids!:ph34r:

There are crimes that, if you get accused of committing, will ruin your life even if you're not guilty. Rape and all sexual crimes are like that.

http://falserapesociety.blogspot.com/
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona publicly posts all mug shots of his detainees on his web site, categorized by the type of crime they've committed. Now you can vote on your favorite mug shot of these hapless people.

Check it out, here: http://mcso.org/Mugshot/Default.aspx

This how we do it in the Tampa Bay Area.

http://mugshots.tampabay.com/

Each county, or most of the counties, in FL has a separate page as well. The DOC has a page for all convicted felons.

Good on you Ron,
If this techknowlegy was available in acient times we could have Jesus pic up there as well!!!
As a matter of fact I see God in everyone of those pictures.

Do You?

Peace,
Jim B

Do you think that mugshots of arrestees should not be made public?

Given the MANTRA of your judicial system is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN guilty, yes I think they should not be shown.

Arrest records and criminal charges are public records unless sealed by court order. The only difference now is that the internet makes it easier to locate and browse those public records. I'd be more concerned if records were sealed from the public. What's that old quote about sunlight?

As for innocent until proven guilty, these pictures have no bearing on that. The system is still (mostly) holding up it's end of the bargain. If some fuckwit in the general public thinks an arrest is equal to being guilty, well then (A) he's a fuckwit and (B) that's not the system's fault and there's nothing the system can do about it. In NC there is a tabloid published by a private company each week with pictures of recent arrestees and assorted related garbage.

Apparently, they've grown! http://www.slammernews.com/
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Do You?

Peace,
Jim B

No.

I worked with convicted felons who were court ordered into treatment. Until they entered my program and earnestly began working on their treatment goals I saw them as being under the influence of evil spirits.

Sometimes I could discern the Holy Spirit at work in their soul sometimes not. I know a lot graduated from treatment as evil as the day they were arrested.

In federally funded programs a client does not have to truly make a life changing commitment. All they have to do is fulfill the program guidelines and give the appearance of changing their lives. We call those clients "frequent flyers."
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

You make it sound like you wouldn't consider someone reformed unless they are christian, is that what you think?
:|
Why should a government program require someone to make a commitment to someone's invisible friend?
:S

No, I didn't mean to mislead you. Government programs are forbidden from making such a requirement.

That being said, I can get a sense if the Holy Spirit is working in a client.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Do You?

Peace,
Jim B

No.

OK then!!
You don't see God in everyone of your fellow man.

You may want to look a wee bit closer Ron.

Peace,
Jim B

I need a bit more contact time than just a mugshot. I have to examine the fruit before I can determine the type of tree.

Do You?

Peace,
Jim B

No.

OK then!!
You don't see God in everyone of your fellow man.

You may want to look a wee bit closer Ron.

Peace,
Jim B

I need a bit more contact time than just a mugshot. I have to examine the fruit before I can determine the type of tree.

Really Ron?
You don't know that the least of your brothers is Jesus the Christ?
You don't see each of your fellow man as a child of God?

You may want to look a wee bit closer.
Here is a tip for you Ron, All people are of the Creator.

Peace,
Jim B

You don't seem to understand me. You may want to read my post again.

I do understand you , Ron.
I am your father!

Wow that seems kinda creepy and Star wars *ish* doesn't it??!!

Ron . I am your Father.
I also am your mother ,your uncle and your brother.

There is one God Ron and he is present in all of us , therefore we are all present in Him.
I have the knowledge of all of history and the future as I am God!

Peace,
Jim B

No, I didn't mean to mislead you. Government programs are forbidden from making such a requirement.

but I do know of cases where judges have required that someone regularly attend AA meetings and their PO regularly questioned group leaders and their sponsor about their level of participation. Of course the group leaders and sponsor were very tight lipped regarding this information as they greatly resented the intrusion. But in any case, the judge DID ask of my friend if he had surrendered to a higher power.

My friend committed perjury and said he had. Now he lives somewhere in Canada.
--
Rob

but I do know of cases where judges have required that someone regularly attend AA meetings and their PO regularly questioned group leaders and their sponsor about their level of participation.

WHAT????
It is Alcoholics

* Anonymous*!!!

The probation officer questioned the group leader?
The group leader is only to tell that he was there.

He's not to say he saw Bill at the meeting!

Who is this probation officer?

Give me some contact info and I' ll damn sure straighten him out!!

{eace,
Jim B

Yeah I know that ism't a P but it looks kinda like a titty so I think I'll leave it.

Patrick Leroy Holt looks like a Klingon. Or maybe the elephant man.

Welll good on you Sir and you are remarkably correct!!!

Mr Holt does look like a Klingon!!!!

Wait a second.
How could he look like a Klingon when there is no such species?

Glad he didn;t look like a Muslim or we woukd have had to waterboard him/

Peace,
Jim B

I have the knowledge of all of history and the future as I am God!

Peace,
Jim B

How's that working for you?

but I do know of cases where judges have required that someone regularly attend AA meetings and their PO regularly questioned group leaders and their sponsor about their level of participation. Of course the group leaders and sponsor were very tight lipped regarding this information as they greatly resented the intrusion. But in any case, the judge DID ask of my friend if he had surrendered to a higher power.

My friend committed perjury and said he had. Now he lives somewhere in Canada.

Yes, I am aware of the reality of that scenario.

In areas where treatment programs are non-existent a judge will likely recommend the tried and true AA/NA 12 Step self help. Those chapters exist in just about every community and "the program works if you work it."

Let me add, there is a big difference between a judge and his court and a government program. They are not the same.

Mighty technical aren't we? How about he looks very similar to a ficticious species from a late 60's early 70's science fiction television drama called Star Trek.:S And by the way, I said nothing about Muslims or waterboarding. You did.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.