SivaGanesha

so the obvious question about the prospective government shutdown

You can ask till hell freezes over BUTTers, but I certainly have no desire to answer any of your silly vituperative questions... not that you have anything better to do but get off on your usual stalkerish nonsensical posts.

So what do you get out of SC now? In the two weeks since I returned from vacation, I'm not sure I've seen a single post from you that involves actual discussion or debate. Just a lot of bile. So I ask - what's the upside of spending time here for you?

You can ask till hell freezes over BUTTers, but I certainly have no desire to answer any of your silly vituperative questions... not that you have anything better to do but get off on your usual stalkerish nonsensical posts.

So what do you get out of SC now? In the two weeks since I returned from vacation, I'm not sure I've seen a single post from you that involves actual discussion or debate. Just a lot of bile. So I ask - what's the upside of spending time here for you?

Please.. go read all my posts... if you are INCAPABLE of seeing anything other than what you seem to have seen... perhaps those blinders need some new lenses.

...nonsensical posts.

You must have been reading your posts with that comment. After all, my posts are littered with spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes. Once again, do you consider launching cruise missiles to be "sabre rattlin"? That's an easy question with an easy answer ... yes or no.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

...nonsensical posts.

You must have been reading your posts with that comment. After all, my posts are littered with spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes. Once again, do you consider launching cruise missiles to be "sabre rattlin"? That's an easy question with an easy answer ... yes or no.

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

AS usual...

You really could try to keep up.. but I know that is beyond your abilities.

Please.. go read all my posts... if you are INCAPABLE of seeing anything other than what you seem to have seen... perhaps those blinders need some new lenses.

it's true, I give your posts about 10 milliseconds now to get past the usual bleating of "sex deprived right wingers," "i know you are but what am I," and "I'm not answering your question but I'll spend 5 or 6 postings not doing it."

It's sad. You need a vacation, and after all the PAs (fuckers) you've posted here this month, you should take (or get) a break and get your sanity back. Or if being grumpy makes you happy, I guess you can commiserate with kallend.

it's true, I give your posts about 10 milliseconds now to get past the usual bleating of "sex deprived right wingers," "i know you are but what am I," and "I'm not answering your question but I'll spend 5 or 6 postings not doing it."

It's sad. You need a vacation, and after all the PAs (fuckers) you've posted here this month, you should take (or get) a break and get your sanity back. Or if being grumpy makes you happy, I guess you can commiserate with kallend.

None so blind.... as those who WILL not see.

None so blind.... as those who WILL not see.

a perfect illustration of the value of your conversation. Short jab with no added value to the thread. That's the 'I know you are but what am I' Amazon post.

Oh LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCY... I did all that "splainin" up above.

The inability of a box of rocks to read and comprehend, on the other hand, is not my responsibility

The inability of a box of rocks to read and comprehend, on the other hand, is not my responsibility

box of rocks* is perfect company for you. You can hear yourself speak, don't have to think, and it won't talk back to you.

*of course you'll have your gun as company too.

box of rocks* is perfect company for you. You can hear yourself speak, don't have to think, and it won't talk back to you.

That is hilarious coming from one of the USUAL SUSPECTS:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Oh yes.. you guys DO need your gun don't you... faster faster

I guess what really baffles most conservatives here is that you are so closed minded. I thought that was an ideology the left aspired to. You're unable to get past the most basic of retorts and see that there is a possibility that both viewpoints have some areas of validity. It's sad actually.[:/]
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

I guess what really baffles most conservatives here is that you are so closed minded. I thought that was an ideology the left aspired to. You're unable to get past the most basic of retorts and see that there is a possibility that both viewpoints have some areas of validity. It's sad actually.[:/]

is LIFE in the 21st century.

HINT.... Studying when they had a chance... rather than partying.

Jeanne, you sound like such a school yard bully. I can't help but draw a parallel between your physical stature to way you throw this on-line behemoth persona around in an attempt to fustigate others.

When I lived in the Azores, there was this kid named Lance. He was a lot taller and larger than everyone else in our class. And he was a lot slower too. It really bothered him. People teased him mercilessly but he knew he could get his way by beating the shit out of everyone else.

Your posts remind me of Lance in that you seem like you are attempting the same thing. You don't sound intelligent here. You don't make any points, you just try to beat everyone w/ a club. But what does it serve, really? Is your life so vapid that this is all you have to offer?

I know Jeanne, from when I used to post here all the time, that you are smarter than this. You're better than this. I've experienced it before. that's why it's so maddening, so sad, to read the innanity, the drivel, the sheer stupidity that you pound out here. That little confession may make you a little happy, that piece of you that has been engaging in schadenfreude, but really... isn't it time to move on?

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Jeanne, you sound like such a school yard bully. I can't help but draw a parallel between your physical stature to way you throw this on-line behemoth persona around in an attempt to fustigate others.

When I lived in the Azores, there was this kid named Lance. He was a lot taller and larger than everyone else in our class. And he was a lot slower too. It really bothered him. People teased him mercilessly but he knew he could get his way by beating the shit out of everyone else.

Your posts remind me of Lance in that you seem like you are attempting the same thing. You don't sound intelligent here. You don't make any points, you just try to beat everyone w/ a club. But what does it serve, really? Is your life so vapid that this is all you have to offer?

I know Jeanne, from when I used to post here all the time, that you are smarter than this. You're better than this. I've experienced it before. that's why it's so maddening, so sad, to read the innanity, the drivel, the sheer stupidity that you pound out here. That little confession may make you a little happy, that piece of you that has been engaging in schadenfreude, but really... isn't it time to move on?

Nope... just trying to balance out the daily bludgeoning the rest of us recieve from the innane postings from the USUAL SUSPECTS, who want to pretend their "thought" is something original, but extends right back to the regurgisphere and its endless email chains passing from one idiot to another about the lastest instance of Obama passing gas.:D:D:D

Nope... just trying to balance out the daily bludgeoning the rest of us recieve from the innane postings from the USUAL SUSPECTS, who want to pretend their "thought" is something original, but extends right back to the regurgisphere and its endless email chains passing from one idiot to another about the lastest instance of Obama passing gas.:D:D:D

sorry hon, not buying it. even if it were true, you're better than that.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Well it sure as hell aint hippies.. since they seem to not want war so much as do your fellow travellers out there on the far right that continuely want to nuke this group or that.. or want to go kick ass here and there. All that sabre rattlin... is pretty meaningless with those plastic sabers that are wielded so well by the Dan Quayles and Dick Cheneys in their youth.

What do you consider all the cruise missile strikes that Clinton and Obama have ordered?

PS: Are you blissful?

You are OBVIOUSLY the most blissful person on this website..... EVER

Usually the Chickenhawks.. seem to be too busy.. or too important.. or a bad knee... of a name some other bullshit maladay or have too big of a BUTT BOIL to actually follow thru.

Or serving in an MOS that ensures they will never be deployed....