jimbrown

Are wages you earn your property?

OK here we go , Georgia Don, the US government has a huge number of taxes other than income tax which could quite adequately fund the nations' necessarry day to day running expenses .
The reason for the income tax is simply to pay the interest on the national debt. Every income tax dollar collected goes toward the interest on the debt.
The debt is to a private bank, the Federal Reserve Bank.

How can you spew such obviously false stuff? Do you really believe it?

"During FY 2010, the federal government collected approximately $2.16 trillion in tax revenue. Primary receipt categories included individual income taxes (42%), Social Security/Social Insurance taxes (40%), and corporate taxes (9%)." (to do the math, 42% of 2.16T = 907 Billion.)

"Budgeted net interest on the public debt was approximately $240 billion in fiscal years 2007 and 2008. "

So you're off by 73%.

As for who holds this debt - it's anyone that buys treasuries, TIPs, savings bonds of maturities that range from weeks to 30 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Estimated_ownership_of_treasury_securities_by_year.gif

A good chunk of it is the paper debt to the Social Security "Trust Fund." But quite a lot of it is owned by individuals. 28% is now foreign held, much of it by China who wants to keep the yuan's value down. If you got a 30 year in 1981, you made a fortune on it, with over 3 times the interest rates you can get now.

Jim - what've you got to say about this??
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

>The Fifth Ammendment clearly states that private property cannot be
>confiscated for public use without just compensation. My money is my
>property.

Agreed. But if you try to use that angle to avoid paying your mortgage, or your credit card bills, or your taxes, expect to wind up in prison eventually.

The Fifth Ammendment clearly states that private property cannot be confiscated for public use without just compensation.

It does not go on to say that you are the one who decides what is just.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

>Funny , I thought the name of those who did as they pleased was "Free Men".

Actually, we have a name for people who do whatever they please without regard for law or the rights of others - they are called criminals.

>slave ,lick the boot of your Master, the chains of your servitude . . .

What? No Hitler reference?

The Fifth Ammendment clearly states that private property cannot be confiscated for public use without just compensation.

It does not go on to say that you are the one who decides what is just. Wendy P.

It's pointless to get sucked into the endless circular logic here.

"My income is property. Under the 5th Amendment, they can't take my income by taxing it without just compensation."

- Yes they can, because you get Federal services for your tax dollars.

"Nope. We get nothing for our taxes. They're actually paid into The Big Bank run by the Illuminati."

-Every Federal court since 1916, including a uninaimous Supreme Court, says the 5th Amendment argument is hogwash.

"The federal judiciary has a conflict of interest. They should all recuse themselves."

- Uh, they can't. The US Constitutionality of Federal income tax is strictly a Federal issue, and - under the Constitution - only the Federal judiciary is empowered to rule on strictly federal issues. If the entire Federal judiciary recused themselves, there'd be nobody to rule on the issue.

"That's what federal judges have ruled. But they have a conflict of interest. They should recuse themselves.

- Fine. If you feel that you're not being justly compensated for your taxes, file suit and demand that a jury decide if your compensation is just.

"I tried. I filed suit in Incest County, Kentucky. They threw the suit out.

- Of course they did. That's because it's strictly a federal issue, so you should have filed suit in federal court.

"Hell, no. The federal judiciary has a conflict of interest. They should all recuse themselves."

- Well, if all federal judges recused themselves, what judges should hear the suit?"

"Red-blooded state judges, not liberal fag federal judges."

-But they can't; they don't have jurisdiction to rule on it.

"That's because the federal judiciary has ruled that they can't. But the federal judges should all recuse themselves."

OK here we go , Georgia Don, the US government has a huge number of taxes other than income tax which could quite adequately fund the nations' necessarry day to day running expenses .
The reason for the income tax is simply to pay the interest on the national debt. Every income tax dollar collected goes toward the interest on the debt.
The debt is to a private bank, the Federal Reserve Bank.

How can you spew such obviously false stuff? Do you really believe it?

"During FY 2010, the federal government collected approximately $2.16 trillion in tax revenue. Primary receipt categories included individual income taxes (42%), Social Security/Social Insurance taxes (40%), and corporate taxes (9%)." (to do the math, 42% of 2.16T = 907 Billion.)

"Budgeted net interest on the public debt was approximately $240 billion in fiscal years 2007 and 2008. "

So you're off by 73%.

As for who holds this debt - it's anyone that buys treasuries, TIPs, savings bonds of maturities that range from weeks to 30 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Estimated_ownership_of_treasury_securities_by_year.gif

A good chunk of it is the paper debt to the Social Security "Trust Fund." But quite a lot of it is owned by individuals. 28% is now foreign held, much of it by China who wants to keep the yuan's value down. If you got a 30 year in 1981, you made a fortune on it, with over 3 times the interest rates you can get now.

Jim - what've you got to say about this??

It is quite obvious that the author forgot to add the interest on the Social Security debt as well as the principle.
You caught that though didn't you Kid Wicked?

Peace,
Jim B.

>Funny , I thought the name of those who did as they pleased was "Free Men".

Actually, we have a name for people who do whatever they please without regard for law or the rights of others - they are called criminals.***

Yes, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Thomas Paine and Ben Franklin and every man who fought against the British during the Revolutionary War were considered criminals.

>slave ,lick the boot of your Master, the chains of your servitude . . .

What? No Hitler reference?

LOL!

Peace,
Jim B.

It is quite obvious that the author forgot to add the interest on the Social Security debt as well as the principle.

just ignoring the simplistic accounting you suggest here, that wouldn't quadruple the amount to make your fantastic claim true. All intergovernment holdings is less than half of the total. And it wouldn't be accurate to do anyhow, since the surplus was used to reduce actual borrowing for the past 2 decades. It's a pay as we go system.

You can choose to support this claim with actual data, but I suspect this will be difficult. No, the truth is your claim was hoseshit, just like many of the other statements you repeated. Unlike the others, this one was easily disproven.

It does not go on to say that you are the one who decides what is just.

Wendy P.

I doubt,Wendy , that any American would argue that it is "just compensation" when some are forced to pay 40 times the amount than others for the same level or even less of services.

Peace,
Jim B.

>I doubt,Wendy , that any American would argue that it is "just compensation"
>when some are forced to pay 40 times the amount than others for the same
>level or even less of services.

I think it is. I have benefited hugely from living here in the US. The highway system lets me get around. The FCC helps my company make money, and they can therefore pay me well. ATC helps me skydive, fly commercially and fly privately. The NTSB and the FAA helps with that as well. I got state and federal college loans that made it easier for me to attend college.

Most people don't use educational loans, the FCC or the FAA nearly as much as I do - so it makes sense (to me) that I pay more.

You can choose to support this claim with actual data,

Like the Wikipedia source you site?
Now there is some "actual data".
I seem to remember an article there about skydivers having developed gills and that we would drown if we went through a cloud.:D

Peace out,
Jim B.

>I doubt,Wendy , that any American would argue that it is "just compensation"
>when some are forced to pay 40 times the amount than others for the same
>level or even less of services.

I think it is. I have benefited hugely from living here in the US. The highway system lets me get around. The FCC helps my company make money, and they can therefore pay me well. ATC helps me skydive, fly commercially and fly privately. The NTSB and the FAA helps with that as well. I got state and federal college loans that made it easier for me to attend college.

Most people don't use educational loans, the FCC or the FAA nearly as much as I do - so it makes sense (to me) that I pay more.

I said "Americans", could you provide us your Birth Certificate?

Peace out,
Jim B.

You can choose to support this claim with actual data,

Like the Wikipedia source you site?
Now there is some "actual data".
I seem to remember an article there about skydivers having developed gills and that we would drown if we went through a cloud.:D

Peace out,
Jim B.

Wiki includes the full citations, unlike the stuff you pull out of thin air. These aren't difficult numbers to find, at least for those who actually are interested in the truth.

Are you going to disappear again, claiming to have a life (if not facts)? Or are you going to put up something with substance here?

Are the wages you work for your own property or does some portion of them rightfully belong to some other entity?

Peace,
Jim B.

Everything we have belongs to another entity.

Anything you think belonds to you can be taken away at any moment...beleive it. You have no control.

Your wife, child, dog can be gone tomorrow...and there is nothing you can do about it.

It's time for reality to come true...

*Edit*
It's almost like God gave us this absolute Utopia, but we turned it into Hell...Our beloved distopia...

...actualy...that's exactly what we've done...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

>It's almost like God gave us this absolute Utopia, but we turned it into Hell...Our
>beloved distopia . . .

Ever been to Yosemite? Or Lost Prairie? (Or - on the other side of things - downtown Detroit?)

You can find your own personal heavens and hells right here on Earth. The question you have to ask yourself is - which do you want to work towards?

The question you have to ask yourself is - which do you want to work towards?

??? I always thought the question was, "Do I feel lucky?" Dammit, I've been asking myself the wrong question all these years.

- Dan G

I know what you're thinking. "Did God create the world in six days or seven?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all the excitement He kind of lost track Himself. But being as this is the only planet we got, one that we can turn into either a heaven or a hell all by ourselves, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

http://www.cnbc.com/id/42437296

When Taxes Attack: Forced Out by High Taxes

It’s not one specific type of tax — property tax or income tax, etc. — that's pushing people out, it’s the combined effect of being burdened by the government.

“Most Americans don’t differentiate between the taxes they’re paying,” said Scott Hodge, president of the Tax Foundation. “They just feel besieged from all directions by high income taxes, property taxes and sales taxes.”
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

http://www.cnbc.com/id/42437296

When Taxes Attack: Forced Out by High Taxes

It’s not one specific type of tax — property tax or income tax, etc. — that's pushing people out, it’s the combined effect of being burdened by the government.

“Most Americans don’t differentiate between the taxes they’re paying,” said Scott Hodge, president of the Tax Foundation. “They just feel besieged from all directions by high income taxes, property taxes and sales taxes.”

Nice sound byte, but otherwise not much real value. Mr. Hodge is hardly qualified to presume to speak for "most Americans".

Ever been to Yosemite? Or Lost Prairie? (Or - on the other side of things - downtown Detroit?)

I can show you things in Downtown Detroit...whatever you want.

The question you have to ask yourself is - which do you want to work towards?

Most people I know want me to show them the glamour, the women, the big dick poker games, the secret local after hours clubs, and the 5 million dollar mansions on the river...

I can show you it all, but how long do you think that feeling is gonna last?

Most people I know turn a good thing into a living hell...In all actuality, they just want the hell right from the start...very few have virtue in mind.

very sad...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

***It's pointless to get sucked into the endless circular logic here.***

You ,Andy , seem to miss logic.

If a judge in a case has been paid $5000 in the last month by one of the parties of the case, I believe that jurist ethics demand that the judge recuse himself.
If there is no judge in the land who has not taken money from that party, they should all recuse themselves.

If there is not a judge amongst the entire system who has no serious conflict of intrest the trial doesn't "go on anyway".

There can be no fair trial under those circumstances therefore there can be no trial.
At least that's how I understand America,
You may hold a differing opinion.

Peace,
Jim B.

It's pointless to get sucked into the endless circular logic here.

You ,Andy , seem to miss logic.

If a judge in a case has been paid $5000 in the last month by one of the parties of the case, I believe that jurist ethics demand that the judge recuse himself.
If there is no judge in the land who has not taken money from that party, they should all recuse themselves.

If there is not a judge amongst the entire system who has no serious conflict of intrest the trial doesn't "go on anyway".

There can be no fair trial under those circumstances therefore there can be no trial.
At least that's how I understand America,
You may hold a differing opinion.

Peace,
Jim B.

He does hold a different opinion, as does anyone with the slightest understanding of the legal system. By your reasoning, no judge should ever hear a criminal case, because he is paid by the state, and in a criminal case the parties are "state vs [insert name of accused]". So should we cancel all criminal trials? Or are you going to fess up that federal judges have to hear federal cases, even when the federal government is a party to the case?

Who is going to hear lawsuits against the state if it isn't a state judge?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*