Kennedy

I Wish We Had More in the USA Like This Brit

Isn't a judge supposed to be impartial? Just kidding. We need more like him. Or just fewer bystanders in general. A few years ago selling cars, at my desk heard a screech, looked out the huge dealer window I'm next to. 20 feet from me in the street a car hit a guy. Flips up and over the car. I'm the first person there. The victim is trying to get up. He looks bad, bleeding from the ears. All I do is put one hand on his chest and one on his forehead to keep him from moving. I talk to him to help calm him and tell him moving might do more damage and that help will be right here. Which they were in minutes, Cops, Paramedics took over. Made my statement and went back inside. As I was walking to the men's room to wash a little blood off my hands, The dealer owner says to me "why would you ever get involved like that?" I felt like saying that it's called being human you asshole, but I didn't. He wouldn't know what that was anyway. Didn't work there very long.

"Heah Come De Judge!" :D:SB|

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

If I can render medical assistance or something like that without putting myself at risk, you bet. I try to keep my professional rescuer first aid/cpr certificates current, even though I'm not required to have them anymore, as I've used the first aid more than once. Am I going to get involved in some kind of physical altercation or interfere in a crime? No, but I'll call 911 and be a good witness.