Accused Kosovar Shooter in Frankfurt Had Islamofascist Ties, 2 US Airmen Slain

Yep. And the Koran advocated much less violence 1500 years ago.

Tell that to the occupants of Constantinople when Mohammed II used siege cannon to knock the walls down in 1453 - Guess what happened to them. That was a lot more recent than 1500 years ago, and they weren't guilty of anything other than being non-muslims, but according to the unholy koran, that's all it takes.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

>Being "tolerant" of the Koran is harder to justify than being "tolerant" of Mein Kampf.

And about as hard to justify as being "tolerant" of the Old Testament. All three contain a lot of really evil dictates.

Agreed. The glorification of the genocide chronicled in JOSHUA is horrible. If I was in the book banning business it would top my list.

Yes, there are terrible stories in the bible, you can either abhor them, or look at them as a lesson in what not to do. The bible can interpreted (even twisted) in so many different ways to fit anybody's ideology.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Agreed. The glorification of the genocide chronicled in JOSHUA is horrible. If I was in the book banning business it would top my list.

Yes, there are terrible stories in the bible, you can either abhor them, or look at them as a lesson in what not to do. The bible can interpreted (even twisted) in so many different ways to fit anybody's ideology.

i don't think that Bible scholars are ok with that concept.

"in the past, some prophets were wrong" or "Gods order to kill all Baal worshippers was not good."

true believers know the Bible/Koran/whatever book is right all the time.
;)