turtlespeed

Is this bumpersticker funny?

You pretty much describe my feelings about Obama but I think he has discraced the office of the POTUS

The honor and prestige of the office was disgraced a longed time ago.

Dick Nix and Bubba are the first that come to mind.

He isn't regal as the the president should be. His family does not give off the regal vibe that they should either.

I think regal is a bad choice of words...This is the U.S.A.;)
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

You pretty much describe my feelings about Obama but I think he has discraced the office of the POTUS

The honor and prestige of the office was disgraced a longed time ago.

Dick Nix and Bubba are the first that come to mind.

He isn't regal as the the president should be. His family does not give off the regal vibe that they should either.

I think regal is a bad choice of words...This is the U.S.A.;)

You can be regal without being a monarch or a matriarch.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Only because you like Obama.

Wrong. I despise Obama. I am down on the dems and the rightards, tea baggers and all other parties. It's just that when it comes to the current occupant of the WH, I just see more whining than I've ever seen. You guys didn't even whine this much when bubba was in office. Why don't you guys just come clean and say why you hate him so much? I mean, I hate him because he has yet to keep a promise, never fails to cave in and thinks it's OK to continue the war crimes (among other things) from the last admin. And that's just to start. As for Al Gore, isn't he running a TV channel now and making life for the rest of the BOD at Apple a living hell? Even so, if it was his face, considering how much fat he slathered on lately, it'd be funny. Not relevant but funny.

Were you not here when Bush was in office? There was more whining then than Obama ever got.

You pretty much describe my feelings about Obama but I think he has discraced the office of the POTUS - Personally, for the reasons you list above, and that he loves to bow. He isn't regal as the the president should be. His family does not give off the regal vibe that they should either.

HUH.. then move to a fucking monarchy if you dig regal so much... ok so we get it.. the fringe right wants to apply lips to patrician ass in hopes of some TRICKLE

How many people voted "NO" because of their bias?

I voted yes because it made me laugh immediately. Made my 7 broken ribs hurt!

Sorry man.[:/]

Hopefully this makes you feel better.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun