ryoder

Libyan pilots defect rather than bomb protesters

big part of the maghreb and middle east are moving. LOTS. Social earthquake. Prepare for following tsunami.

But who is behind all that? CIA, al-Qaeda or some third party?

I have witnessed some of the social earthquakes first-hand and from what I have seen, nothing happens by accident or spontaneous. There are no spontaneous gatherings of people. There is always someone in charge. Someone planing. Someone organizing people. And someone paying it.

So who is funding this?

And, what will be the outcome? Shitty "democracy" like in Iraq, or "Ayatollah" type fundamentalist country?
dudeist skydiver #42

big part of the maghreb and middle east are moving. LOTS. Social earthquake. Prepare for following tsunami.

I have witnessed some of the social earthquakes first-hand and from what I have seen, nothing happens by accident or spontaneous. There are no spontaneous gatherings of people. There is always someone in charge. Someone planing. Someone organizing people. And someone paying it.

So who is funding this?

And, what will be the outcome? Shitty "democracy" like in Iraq, or "Ayatollah" type fundamentalist country?

According to the Russians, Google is the nefarious organization behind this.

http://af.reuters.com/article/tunisiaNews/idAFLDE71L0DW20110222?sp=true

third party?

It's Zuckerberg.

I was waiting for someone to pop in and explain how it's all the Bilderberg Group, or the Koch brothers running everything behind the scenes. Bonus for using alternut or other black-chopper sites.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

If he doesn't have popular support he WILL fall..

So, who's next? (After Khadaffi - or whatever is the correct way to spell his name....)

The German language expresses it best - he's no longer 'Salonfähig' and in the long run that is what you have to be in order to run a country in this day and age...

"Whoever in discussion adduces authority uses not intellect but memory." - Leonardo da Vinci
A thousand words...

So who is funding this?

CIA ... bwhaaaaaa - put tyrants INTO power not the other way around:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Fucking Righteous.
It's laudable when people risk so much to do the right thing.

Would you still say that if it turns out that the protesters are Islamist extremists trying to over throw the government?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Fucking Righteous.

Would you still say that if it turns out that the protesters are Islamist extremists trying to over throw the government?

If they can set up a peaceful government that reflect the desires of all thier people and seek to live in peace with their neighbors... more power to them.

Hey I am good with the people of the country having free elections and if they decide to institute an Islamic state that also is ok.
One caveat.. they need to live and let live peacefully with ALL of their people.. if they become repressive.. as they have before.. and then seek to maintain control by whatever means.. then they deserve to also be ousted by any means.

In Gaza.. they chose a path that has led to many many deaths by supporting the wrong people. But since they mostly feel the same as their government... then they deserve the war they fomented.

Surprised to see you supporting Al-Jama’a al-Islamiyyah al-Muqatilah bi-Libya. I'll have to get you a 'I love Al Quieda' T-shirt for your birthday. :D:D:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Hey I am good with the people of the country having free elections and if they decide to institute an Islamic state that also is ok.
One caveat.. they need to live and let live peacefully with ALL of their people..

But what country should they use as an example?
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

One caveat.. they need to live and let live peacefully with ALL of their people..

You cant think of ANY country that has replaced its despotic government with a system of Democracy??? And then lived in peace???

REally???

You cant think of ANY country that has replaced its despotic government with a system of Democracy??? And then lived in peace???

REally???

Islamic State...tell me which one they would use as an example.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Fucking Righteous.

Yes.
Bombing your own countrymen is usually a bad idea.
How about a surgical strike on the Westboro Baptist Church headquarters? I take it you'd be all for it?
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

REally???

Islamic State...tell me which one they would use as an example.

Malaysia and the Maldives come to mind... both Muslim... both peaceful and respectful of their minorites