kallend

Another sleazy congressman

>I'm convinced.

Good. Cause you'd look really silly claiming that the GOP hasn't been the "family values" party for decades.

Oh, I thought being a hypocrite was something ascribed to an individual and that one could only be a hypocrite if they personally esposed family values. I hadn't realized you had taken it to the political party level to make a point. I'll try to remember that the next time we are talking about Democrats.

>I'm convinced.

Good. Cause you'd look really silly claiming that the GOP hasn't been the "family values" party for decades.

Oh, I thought being a hypocrite was something ascribed to an individual and that one could only be a hypocrite if they personally esposed family values. I hadn't realized you had taken it to the political party level to make a point. I'll try to remember that the next time we are talking about Democrats.

Hypocrite -
A person that disqualifies the validity of a post because it is an anonymous post on Wiki, then uses an anonymous post from wiki and defends it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I can't figure out why he resigned? Isn't the standard in DC that whatever someone does in their personal life their own business and that everyone has affairs and it's OK to lie to cover them up? Heck, this guy didn't even get laid and he goes and resigns.

Party/ideology issues aside, he has a wife and son. Maybe he simply thought of them first. Perhaps he figured the sooner he resigned, the sooner he'd be out of the public spotlight, and the better (i.e., less bad) that would be for his family. He fucked up, so manning-up fast may very well be the best way to deal it and try to repair the damage to his and his family's life.

I can't figure out why he resigned? Isn't the standard in DC that whatever someone does in their personal life their own business and that everyone has affairs and it's OK to lie to cover them up? Heck, this guy didn't even get laid and he goes and resigns.

Party/ideology issues aside, he has a wife and son. Maybe he simply thought of them first. Perhaps he figured the sooner he resigned, the sooner he'd be out of the public spotlight, and the better (i.e., less bad) that would be for his family. He fucked up, so manning-up fast may very well be the best way to deal it and try to repair the damage to his and his family's life.

If he was guilty of anything, it was acting like an idiot. Heck, he didn't even get a blow job. :P

But, I agree, he likely did it for his family so they wouldn't have to suffer the onslaught of the press.

And I agree with both of you.

He fucked up, now he's trying to man up and move forward from where he is, rather than where he'd like to be.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

and to think Clinton only received a soggy cigar...
:P

I believe the dress ecvidenced that he received a happy ending.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

>I'm convinced.

So if you are labeling yourself as a Democrat you're against those kinds of things?
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

>I'm convinced.

So if you are labeling yourself as a Democrat you're against those kinds of things?

You forgot to ask him if he's stopped beating his wife.

>So if you are labeling yourself as a Democrat you're against those
>kinds of things?

Are you saying that if someone does not strongly support something, they are against it? If that's the case, then no - not being a republican does not mean you are against any republican planks.

>I'm convinced.

And I see you failed to answer either his question, or the still un-addressed issue of wife battery. Were you drunk again when you were beating her?
Remster

>I'm convinced.

Have you?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

He fucked up, now he's trying to man up and move forward from where he is, rather than where he'd like to be.

The style of photo is like what teenagers send. If I was the recipient, I'd be thinking, "what a dork!" :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

The style of photo is like what teenagers send. If I was the recipient, I'd be thinking, "what a dork!" :ph34r:

maybe we should send him a Go Pro.

I think that describes what his intentions were...I'll bet he would have gone with a pro like SPitzer did.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

I think that describes what his intentions were...I'll bet he would have gone with a pro like SPitzer did.

Maybe he SHOULD have.:ph34r:

>I'm convinced.

Didn't bother to read the RNC literature, did you?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>I'm convinced.

Didn't bother to read the RNC literature, did you?

Nope. I never got it. I guess they only send it to members. You seem to be pretty familiar with it though.

How are you guys making this a Democrat v. Republican or liberal v. conservative thing? Is anyone keeping stats? I'm pretty sure they would be pretty even if you were paying attention.

Jesse Jackson - Liberal - Love child
Jimmy Swaggart - Conservative - Likes hookers

????
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

How are you guys making this a Democrat v. Republican or liberal v. conservative thing? Is anyone keeping stats? I'm pretty sure they would be pretty even if you were paying attention.

Jesse Jackson - Liberal - Love child
Jimmy Swaggart - Conservative - Likes hookers

????

Because, in the Bizzarro World of Speakers Corner, it's OK to do just about anything no matter how vulgar and sleazy as long as you aren't a hypocrite. So a Democrat can cheat on his wife, get blow jobs, lie under oath etc. and that's OK. But a Republican who merely sends a picture of himself without a shirt on is considered a sleazy and needs to resign.

Get it now? :P

>So a Democrat can cheat on his wife, get blow jobs, lie under oath etc. and that's OK.

?? You (and other conservatives) have kept up a steady stream of attacks against Clinton for over a decade now. If you've missed that you're being willfully blind.

I don't think Republicans are the only ones who claim to support family values or some such wording. I can't remember anyone running on the platform that they will be getting drunk while receiving blow jobs from interns in their office.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.