ryoder

Passenger cleared after TSA checkpoint stare-down

I'm not clear if this was at the security checkpoint where tsa looks at your ID and boarding pass before the cancer machine and pat down.
Or, when he was just walking around the terminal area somewhere.

at 1:38 o the video, you can see a TSA agent in the background checking ID's the video is filming behind that. So I would wager he refused at the checkpoint and was pulled out of line in between the checkpoint and the scanners

I don't get how someone could refuse to show their ID. Everything else I agree with, but that.

perhaps they were flying somewhere to vote -

that should get people here to argue with you

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I don't get how someone could refuse to show their ID. Everything else I agree with, but that.

There once was a time when only authoritarian regimes required people to show papers to travel in their own country, and we made fun of them. e.g.
"Vee must zee your papers!"

Now we emulate that same practice.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

There once was a time when only authoritarian regimes required people to show papers to travel in their own country, and we made fun of them. e.g.

now now... the people of SC have spoken very clearly during the whole AZ SB 1070 debate that, if you have nothing to hide, why not show your papers? You do have your papers, don't you?No.. that's OK, we can go to the station to clear that up...
Remster

at least it shows that the system works and the powers of some are in check. Now the question is - will the legislature continue to give more and more powers to these agencies every time we are under a 'threat'?

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
H. L. Mencken

This.

“Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.” C.S. Lewis
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama