wayneflorida

Her poor little feelings are hurt.

There is a large sports bar here in Calgary and in the sports bar there is a mini put golf course with you guessed it some water hazards. One day years ago myself and one of my friends played a round of mini put golf at this bar. What happened next? My friend lost his balance and fell into the water hazard completely soaking himself. If this happened to me, I would have immediately wanted to leave the bar and go home. But my friend was a trooper. Our mini put golf game ended, but instead of sulking home we went back to our table and consumed some beers and had a good laugh at the whole matter. The only thing hurt was my friend's pride and a pitcher of beer soon solved that problem. Not once did my friend ever think about suing the bar or the bar patrons who were laughing their asses off at this fellow who just fell into an indoor mini put water trap.

This woman needs to get a grip and realize she is the dumb### who walked into the fountain soaking herself, who cares if the video went viral. It's not like we could identify her from the long distance video. Nobody other than herself can be blamed. But of course now we know who she is.

Stupid stupid stupid. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

she is looking for a payout! retched bitch will get what is coming to her!
might get a payout but karma will eat her alive

I'd say..."Lighten up Francis" :P

LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Just another case of someone trying to blame someone else for their own stupidity. I really hope, she doesn't get a damned dime!

She does make for a funny video, though!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Chuck

Unfortunately with our messed up judicial system she will get a payoff of some kind.

Just another case of someone trying to blame someone else for their own stupidity. I really hope, she doesn't get a damned dime!

Chuck

Unfortunately with our messed up judicial system she will get a payoff of some kind.

That's the sickening truth of it! I don't know if you heard or not but the family of the kid (Mexican National) who was shot and killed by a Border Patrolman near El Paso, awhile back, is suing the U.S. Govt. and Border Patrol. That was a case of 'self defense' but I guess, anyone can sue anyone.

Chuck

The complaints I drew out of the article were: nobody considered her feelings; a funny video made it to youtube; she couldn't find anything to hold onto when she went to get out of the fountain.

I think she wants hand holds inside wishing fountains; people to avoid youtube and; a tissue 'you jackwagon'!
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

IF she gets a dime, it will souly be because security is laughing their asses off, instead of sending someone to help....I see unemployment in thier future , but I would have laughed my ass off too!

They were probably, all too busy laughing at her dumb-ass to call for help for her. It was her own damned fault and noone elses.

Chuck

Maybe Microsoft can insert her into their video ads for Win phone 7.

That's a thought. :D

Chuck

Chuck

I predict that the mall and its insurance carrier will dig in and she won't get a dime.

IF she gets a dime, it will souly be because security is laughing their asses off, instead of sending someone to help....I see unemployment in thier future , but I would have laughed my ass off too!

They were probably, all too busy laughing at her dumb-ass to call for help for her. It was her own damned fault and noone elses.

Chuck

Call for help? Why? She walked away. she didn't hurt herself didn't drown didn't stick around, didn't file a complaint with the mall security(until the next day) there was no immediate need for help.

Sit back and laugh your asses off.
This moron is a self pitying crybaby who is looking for money that she doesn't have to steal from other peoples credit cards.[:/]

I hipe this humility follows her to her death bed. Maybe it'll teach her to lighten up.
My photos

My Videos

Chuck

Call for help? Why? She walked away. she didn't hurt herself didn't drown didn't stick around, didn't file a complaint with the mall security(until the next day) there was no immediate need for help.

Sit back and laugh your asses off.
This moron is a self pitying crybaby who is looking for money that she doesn't have to steal from other peoples credit cards.[:/]

I hipe this humility follows her to her death bed. Maybe it'll teach her to lighten up.

#1, Amen, hear, hear...

Chuck

Just a complete fucking idiot, and a perfect example of what is wrong with our legal system. People can sue for anything they want, with no risk to themselves. A losing plaintiff should have to pay all court costs, and the lawyer fees for who they are suing. Then there would be less of this nonsense.

If only she had walked off a cliff instead of into a fountain..

And would we have laughed at that?

HELL YES!!!
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

If only she had walked off a cliff instead of into a fountain..

And would we have laughed at that?

HELL YES!!!

I didn't scroll down. My first thought was 'these are jumpers no?' Stupid moves by skydiviers have been celebrated since we first decided that fabric and lines in a pack was a fun weekend.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne