jclalor

Arizona Congresswoman, shot in the head

kindly point out anything by Palin, Beck or Bush in the list below?

That definately proves he wasnt a right wing nut-job...:S

Whew, now that thats sorted out you SC right wingers can go back to feeling guilt-free about the good feeling you got about some horrible Liberals being taken out.
take a deep breath, relax and don't clinch your teeth together, it will all be over in a couple of minutes...

Fort Hood: "Well, we know that he shouted 'Allahu Akbar', but we shouldn't speculate as to his motive - it's too early in the story."

Today: "This is all the fault of the Tea Party and Sarah Palin and Sharon Angle. All their fault."

A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still putting on it's shoes. - Mark Twain

The TRUTH is that he is a nutter and he had a gun.

Can you name any other developed industrialized nation where nutters have such easy access to guns?

Same old specious argument. Show the stats for the number of guns purchased by people adjudicated mentally deficient or admitted to mental hospitals, thanks.

Failing that, you could just list the names of all the people that are goiing to snap at some point in the future, from your telepathy machine.

Don't want to answer the question, do you?

FACT is, Mike, you value your access to your toys far more highly than you value the lives of the victims of nutters.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

You *were* aware that his favorite linked video was that of a flag-burning, yes?

Hardly something that would be the favorite of some rabid right-winger.

Whew, now that thats sorted out you SC right wingers can go back to feeling guilt-free about the good feeling you got about some horrible Liberals being taken out.

Wrong again - compare post #2 to post #4.

But hey, you liberals go ahead and enjoy rolling around in the blood you're so busily attempting to smear on others.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

You *were* aware that his favorite linked video was that of a flag-burning, yes?

But hey, you liberals go ahead and enjoy rolling around in the blood you're so busily attempting to smear on others.

The sad thing, which you seem to overlook, as that there IS blood because some nutcase had easy access to a gun. Of course, it's someone else's blood, not yours.

The sad thing, which you seem to overlook, as that there IS blood because some nutcase had easy access to a gun. Of course, it's someone else's blood, not yours.

Get over it - or VOTE to change the Constitution - your call . . . or, there is always the option of going to live in one of those more civilized countries instead of being here.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Fort Hood: "Well, we know that he shouted 'Allahu Akbar', but we shouldn't speculate as to his motive - it's too early in the story."

Today: "This is all the fault of the Tea Party and Sarah Palin and Sharon Angle. All their fault."

A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still putting on it's shoes. - Mark Twain

The TRUTH is that he is a nutter and he had a gun.

Can you name any other developed industrialized nation where nutters have such easy access to guns?

Same old specious argument. Show the stats for the number of guns purchased by people adjudicated mentally deficient or admitted to mental hospitals, thanks.

Failing that, you could just list the names of all the people that are goiing to snap at some point in the future, from your telepathy machine.

Don't want to answer the question, do you?

FACT is, Mike, you value your access to your toys far more highly than you value the lives of the victims of nutters.

That's a personal attack, and an absolutely VILE one.

I have NEVER advocated anything resembling that and I defy you to find any proof of it.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

The fact that you ALWAYS overlook is that there is no evidence that the person was a nutter by legal definition at the time of sale.

Lying about the situation doesn't make your case, no matter how many times you repeat it.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

A musician who knew Laughner in high school starts tweeting about it. Witness the speed of news in the Twitter era.

5:09: Saying Jared Laughner was the gunman. Really hoping that's not the same guy I went to HS with, really good friend. Freaking out right now!!!

5:09: Official I went to high school & college, & was in a band w/ the gunman. I can't even fathom this right now.

5:32: He was a political radical & met Giffords once before in '07, asked her a question & he told me she was "stupid & unintelligent"

5:34 he was a pot head & into rock like Hendrix,The Doors, Anti-Flag. I haven't seen him in person since '07 in a sign language class

5:36 As I knew him he was left wing, quite liberal. & oddly obsessed with the 2012 prophecy.

5:40 he had a lot of friends until he got alcohol poisoning in '06, & dropped out of school. Mainly loner very philosophical.

6:09 This is a circus. Good Morning America just called me.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/blogs/wei...ie-parker.aspx

Looks like he was a liberal whacko.

Doesn't change the fact that our political discourse in this country needs to be readjusted.

Well, I can think of a couple of countries in the recent past where the nutcases had all the guns. Still some countries like that. As for individual nutters getting guns ...I suppose any country where citizens can legally own a gun would be a place where they could get one without much trouble.

It's OK, Mike, your 2nd Amendment Solutions are likely to survive.

6 dead and a Congresswoman critically injured are just collateral damage.

Has it occurred to you that your "legal definition" of being a nutter may be deficient? The shooter was clearly a nutter, as was the VTech shooter and countless others who had no trouble getting firearms.

Sane people don't open fire on crowds.

More attacks when you can't refute the argument.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Has it occurred to you that your "legal definition" of being a nutter may be deficient? The shooter was clearly a nutter, as was the VTech shooter and countless others who had no trouble getting firearms.

so how do we determine which people are going to open fire on the crowds? Where's your future crime machine?
--
Rob

so how do we determine which people are going to open fire on the crowds? Where's your future crime machine?

Are you saying that the system we have in place now works?

About as well as every other government program ever invented.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Ok, so what's is the plan of the NRA to keep guns out of the hands of crazy people?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Ok, so what's is the plan of the NRA to keep guns out of the hands of crazy people?

I don't know - I'm not an executive with the NRA.

The fact that you ALWAYS overlook is that there is no evidence that the person was a nutter by legal definition at the time of sale.

Lying about the situation doesn't make your case, no matter how many times you repeat it.

Keep feeding the troll.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

http://takebackthe19.com/

Congratulations Palin!

ROTFLMAO

Holy Crap - I missed this -

How can you possibly find this funny.
I bet you wouldn't be grinning so big if it was a family member, would you?

The system that we have in place today keeps people who have been adjudicated mentally defective or have been committed to a mental institution from possessing guns.

Bringing up the law as an argument against someone who was not adjudicated or committed at the time of purchase is specious at best.
If you have some way to figure out what someone (who does not fit the criteria above at the time of purchase) will do at some point in the future, then by all means trot it out.

When you do, make sure it's something that you have no problem with being applied to ALL rights and not just the 2nd.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Did you look at his youtube channel? Suspect was obviously a nutter.

ROTFLMAO

Well lets hear them - lets hear the Congresswoman shot in the head jokes.
Lets hear the jokes you have all set up, since it's so fucking funny.

What are you waiting for?

Come on! It's funny as fuck!

Bring it on.