skyrider

Muslim , Working in Australian KFC

The article in Fox:

allegedly after a customer became angry after being refused bacon on their burger

(from the article linked in the third post)

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

The customer also became irate

Where did you see that?

"These statements indicate a customer had directed offensive language and became abusive towards the team member when the customer's preferred selection was not available at that store."

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8192344/kfc-employee-screams-insults-at-customer

Show me where it is advertised that the KFC is Halal so that an informed decision can be made before even bothering to patronize that branch please.

http://www.halal.com.au/listings/searchresults_name.php?letter=K

It took me less than 5 seconds to find this information.
It appears that the KFC (Punchbowl) in question is Halal.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Show me where it is advertised that the KFC is Halal so that an informed decision can be made before even bothering to patronize that branch please.

Both sides of the argument make the (unknown) assumption that the customer looked up the location on the Web, and didn't just drive up to the restaurant on impulse.

Maybe KFC should have different signage for halal locations.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4031926#4031926
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yet they have a sign posted that reads “Popcorn chicken and nuggets are not halal". So the do serve non-halal food.

Yet they have a sign posted that reads “Popcorn chicken and nuggets are not halal". So the do serve non-halal food.

And I bet you can read that sign from the web site or the street, right?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

So the do serve non-halal food.

The sign should be an implication that other food at the store is, in fact, halal.

At least that's how I'd read it. And I'd bet there's even a reason for why those items aren't halal.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I think the only people that like his behavior are the ones who like the fact that it was a muslim who got angry.

The customer also became irate (not nearly as, and possibly justifiably so). The employee was an idiot. In a real world, he'd be judged as an individual, and not held up as an example of Islam.

Wendy P.

Where and WHEN did the customer get "Irate"????? because he pulled out his phone to record being yelled at???That is "Irate?:S

>Where and WHEN did the customer get "Irate"?

"a customer had directed offensive language and became abusive towards the team member when the customer's preferred selection was not available at that store."

So said the fellow Muslim Employess!...Yeaaaaa trighhht

>So said the fellow Muslim Employess!...Yeaaaaa trighhht

Hmm. Believe the Islamophobes or the Youtubers? I guess if you get all your information via video, you're going to accept anything anyone shows you on a video as the whole truth.

He claims they are halal (by referencing a site that isn’t even KFC). I am showing him that is not entirely correct.

>So said the fellow Muslim Employess!...Yeaaaaa trighhht

Hmm. Believe the Islamophobes or the Youtubers? I guess if you get all your information via video, you're going to accept anything anyone shows you on a video as the whole truth.

"An Inconvenient Truth", perhaps? :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

>Where and WHEN did the customer get "Irate"?

"a customer had directed offensive language and became abusive towards the team member when the customer's preferred selection was not available at that store."

So said the fellow Muslim Employess!...Yeaaaaa trighhht

Actually it said other customers made the claim. It is not necessary to reply back with “So said the fellow Muslim Customers!...Yeaaaaa trighhht”.

He claims they are halal (by referencing a site that isn’t even KFC). I am showing him that is not entirely correct.

I believe I proved my point earlier that they don't eplain it on the website for the restaurant that he wanted to patronize.

Do you think it is a logical step to have to make to then have to search all other religious food sites to see if that one restaurant is halal or maybe vegan?

I think you'll hear the dude on video telling Mr KFC that his new rims are shithouse and also making homophobic comments about him in reference to the 'weak body-kit' on his Skyline. Together with the fact that he blew all 8 of his subs on the weekend cruising around Bondi I think it was just too much for him to handle.

Could you translate that into English for me, please?

I believe I proved my point earlier that they don't eplain it on the website for the restaurant that he wanted to patronize.

Do you think it is a logical step to have to make to then have to search all other religious food sites to see if that one restaurant is halal or maybe vegan?

I’m not arguing your point. You are preaching to the converted. I am arguing his point. Why are you defending his post?

PS No it is not logical.

I’m not arguing your point. You are preaching to the converted. I am arguing his point. Why are you defending his post?

PS No it is not logical.

LOL - I am just reinforcing you r view - not arguing against it.

PS No it is not logical.

LOL - I am just reinforcing you r view - not arguing against it.

Well I'm glad we got that settled. :ph34r:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4031926#4031926

I look at it like this - there is a 2 mile walk between where you are and where the store is - you have an hour for lunch. You go to the internet and check the menu to save time - because you are cutting it short anyway. You go to the Halal one (although it is NOT advertised as such) and get told that you cannot have what is on the online menu and what you have just spent your lunch hour, your time, your energy to get.

Well, then just order something else off of the menu, instead of wasting the rest of your lunch break arguing for something you're not going to get in the first place. It is just that fucking simple.
Personally, I would had called the police on the guy who started the shit and then fired the employee who carried it onward.
People should just get it into their stupid fucking mashed brains that you can't always get what you want.

Besides, you can barely taste the bacon they put on burgers anyways.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young