Belgian_Draft

Cell Phones can be searched in Cali???

I wouldn't be surprised if the messages weren't stored somewhere at the provider, either.

Don't be. I'm sure they do. Remember when iPhones first came out? People were getting bills that were thousands of pages long. Every call and text was I'm those bills.

"Honey, is that our Encyclopedia Brittanica order?"

"No, it's last month's phone bill!"
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

BTW, what is it you have been doing that causes cops to constantly want to search your vehicle? I've been driving for 30+ years, had my share of traffic tickets, and have only been asked once if they could search my car. I declined their request and the cop was fine with my decision. Maybe because i treated him with respect? Nah, that couldn't be it.

Grew up in a rough neighbor hood. Look hispanic to a lot of people. The time in texas. I was driving along the texas/mexico border in a car with Florida plates. When I asked him why he pulled me over, he really didn't have an answer. He followed me for a long time before he pulled me over. Bottom line he profiled me. What ever. I was glad to know someone was looking for bad guys.
Dom

How could he tell you looked hispanic (to profile you) from behind?

Easy - He kept playing with his hydraulics, essay
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

He was sitting on the side of the road. Pulled out to follow. Pulled up beside me. Fell back. Pulled up beside again. Fell back. I'm sure he ran my plates at some point. The second time he pulled up. I wanted to roll down my window and ask him if he wanted me to stop for him.
Dom

I have no problem with profiling though. Just wish he hadn't drawn his weapon. I was real quick to remind him, he asked me to exit the vehicle. He gave no other instructions. "I'm complying" I said. He calmed down a little. Even apologized after he ripped my car apart. That sucked, because I was moving from florida to california and had to repack my car. He did miss my weed pipe though. Lol
Dom

I have no problem with profiling though. Just wish he hadn't drawn his weapon. I was real quick to remind him, he asked me to exit the vehicle. He gave no other instructions. "I'm complying" I said. He calmed down a little. Even apologized after he ripped my car apart. That sucked, because I was moving from florida to california and had to repack my car. He did miss my weed pipe though. Lol

I think I would have asked him to at least help me repack it of have him call his supervisor and have him help
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun