dj123

Amazing facts !!

When a loan is taken , at the exact moment the document is signed , the money loaned is created.

It never existed before.

That is what is meant by the phrase ,"growing the economy".
Economic Growth which you hear about on the news really just refers to how many new loans were made and how much new money was "created " when the borrower signed on the dotted line.

Right now we are in a period of *slow economic growth*.

In other words the banks aren't making new loans, new money isn't being created.

Why would the banks slow down the exercise of originating loans and creating money, the very thing that drives their profit?

Because they've been caught in criminal acts.
They have to get their asset to debit ratio back up before their criminal acts are exposed.
Your tax bailout dollars went a long way toward that.Thank You!
They weren't quite enough.

Will you support a second round of bail outs for the banks so that the criminal banksters can remain free?

Will Ya?

"Treetop" a.k.a. LORD OF THE SKY

When a loan is taken , at the exact moment the document is signed , the money loaned is created.

It never existed before.

Sweet - so I can write myself a loan for a million dollars and have the money just mgically appear out of thin air.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

It never existed before.

Sweet - so I can write myself a loan for a million dollars and have the money just mgically appear out of thin air.

Your banker can do that.
Wait.., you do understand how the banking system works in the USA don't you mnealtex?
If you don't that's ok. Don't feel so bad.

Thing is when you find out your entire political thoughts will go fubar.

Look, feel free to pm me for a tutelage as to how you've been screwed.

Fair Winds and Unlimited Ceilings mnealtex,
for you and yours,

Yeah, ok.

Don't you think you need to figure out how the tax system works before you start giving people banking advice?

Has Wesley gotten back to you on how to beat the tax system yet?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

0/10

Doesn't even introduce a new twist. Would have scored one point for gluing the "omgz!!111 fractional bankingz" oldie with the contemporary "bankers stealin' teh bailoutz!!!1" but you gave it up by not including a link to some horrid blog somewhere.

It never existed before.

That is what is meant by the phrase ,"growing the economy".
Economic Growth which you hear about on the news really just refers to how many new loans were made and how much new money was "created " when the borrower signed on the dotted line.

Right now we are in a period of *slow economic growth*.

In other words the banks aren't making new loans, new money isn't being created.

Why would the banks slow down the exercise of originating loans and creating money, the very thing that drives their profit?

Because they've been caught in criminal acts.
They have to get their asset to debit ratio back up before their criminal acts are exposed.
Your tax bailout dollars went a long way toward that.Thank You!
They weren't quite enough.

Will you support a second round of bail outs for the banks so that the criminal banksters can remain free?

Will Ya?

This is a great example of the old adage that 'a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.'
A bank making a loan is indeed an example of money (within some, but not all, definitions) being created. the money the banker loaned did in fact exist in someone's bank account, but since it now exists in that persons account as well as yours, new money has been created. Another example of money being created (within a more restricted definition of the term) would be the DZO letting you jump on credit for a couple of weeks.
This, however is not what is meant by 'growing the economy.' The economy grows by increasing the production of goods and services. This growth may be accomplished as a result of the false demand produced by those living on credit, but nonetheless it is still based on production.

Yeah, ok.

Don't you think you need to figure out how the tax system works before you start giving people banking advice?

I don't really know what you are trying to say , mnealtx.

It is apparent that you don't know how the banking system works(or doesn't).

Thing is this.., if a man doesn't know how to look after his money, if he doesn't understand how the bankster system works, how could he go on and on and on and on and on and on about anything in the world really?
It all goes back to that filthy Lucre mnealtx.
That's where it starts and that's where it ends.

The fact that you don't understand the banking system explains alot about your posts over the years.

Plain and simple you are ignorant.

Now before you bow all up and get out of control just realize that all of us were ignorant at one time and then later learned the truth.
We are all ignorant before we gain enlightenment.

I'll help you to realize the Truth
at any pace you are comfortable with.
The main thing is to not stay in a state of ignorant bliss.

Fair Winds and Unlimited Ceilings,
"Treetop" a.k.a.LORD OF THE SKY

Yeah, ok.

I don't really know what you are trying to say , mnealtx.

It is apparent that you don't know how the banking system works(or doesn't).

Thing is this.., if a man doesn't know how to look after his money, if he doesn't understand how the bankster system works, how could he go on and on and on and on and on and on about anything in the world really?
It all goes back to that filthy Lucre mnealtx.
That's where it starts and that's where it ends.

The fact that you don't understand the banking system explains alot about your posts over the years.

Plain and simple you are ignorant.

Now before you bow all up and get out of control just realize that all of us were ignorant at one time and then later learned the truth.
We are all ignorant before we gain enlightenment.

I'll help you to realize the Truth
at any pace you are comfortable with.
The main thing is to not stay in a state of ignorant bliss.

Fair Winds and Unlimited Ceilings,
"Treetop" a.k.a.LORD OF THE SKY

If you're really interested in the workings of fractional reserve banking, start here: http://mises.org/books/fed.pdf

It's an interesting book, and it's free.

[reply This is a great example of the old adage that 'a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.'
A bank making a loan is indeed an example of money (within some, but not all, definitions) being created. the money the banker loaned did in fact exist in someone's bank account

Bull shit , Baloney!!!

Fractional reserve, Andrew!!

Under the fractional reserve system the bank can loan a much greater percentage of funds than what they actually hold in reserves.

In other words ,
If you wanted to loan me $100 you'ld have to have $100 in your pocket.

If a bank want's to lend me $100 they only need have $10.00 to make that loan.
They count the $100 loan as an asset and now can ,through the wonders of fractional reserve banking, make another loan worth their original $10 + their asset of the $100 loan on the books, They can originate a loan of aprox $1000.00.

They can create that money out of thin air!!!

Because it hasn't been long enough for the investors who bought many (not necessarily most, because government sponsored entities own or guarantee half the country's mortgage debt) of the loans to forget the shenanigans surrounding the debtors' abilities to repay (which is bad given structure job market problems, decreasing real earnings, increasing housing costs due to government market manipulation, increasing education costs due to government market manipulation, and increasing health care costs due to government market manipulation plus a refusal to turn it into a non profit endeavor like first class mail so corporate profits could be preserved).

Debt to asset ratios are a separate problem which can be solved by legislators' or executive branch appointees' pens and compatible accounting. For instance, we could let banks claim that their assets are valued at their last sale price and there wouldn't be any problems especially where those banks maximized profits by packaging and re-selling the vast majority of the loans they originated to investors.

It doesn't matter. Voting Democratic makes no difference because I live in a solidly Democratic area - they'll win anyways . Voting Republican makes no difference because I live in a solidly Democratic area because they'll loose anyways. And my primary vote isn't going to oust an incumbent.

Nope as they should not have gotten gov bail out money to begin with
and why did so much go overseas?

Also, a BIG reason banks are not loaning money is because the gov changed the playing field from load all you got to all who ask to they better not be any risk at all

Thanks to Dodd and Frank
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Hi Don,

Before I consider your postings, does your “MOST EXCELLENT DISCLAIMER” below still hold true?

As I have posted before I enjoy being antagonistic or argumentative solely for the purpose of arguing. The intended purpose of my postings are for my own entertainment .They are not meant to be informative or enlightening. They may not even be factual. They may not reflect my own true opinion. They should be considered for entertainment only. I would hope in the future you will disregard anything I may post in your consideration of any subject, *especially* when forming opinions of others.
SKYDIVING IS A RISKY UNDERTAKING! DON'T TAKE ANY INFORMATION AS
FACT WITHOUT FIRST CONFIRMING ITS' VALIDITY WITH AT LEAST TWO OTHER KNOWN
LEGITIMATE SOURCES, AND THEN CONSIDER IT SOME MORE IN YOUR OWN MIND. AFTER ALL , IT'S YOUR ASS!!!
These posts are meant to offend everyone equally. If, for some reason you are not offended, please write me with a description of yourself including your name, race, weight, religious views, political party, strong opinions, physical disabilities, weird sexual preferences, or anything else that you are touchy about, and I will try to offend you in a future post.
If you would like to e-mail me with your complaints concerning my
views the address is [email protected]

Regards,
Dave Miller

Hi Don,

Before I consider your postings, does your “MOST EXCELLENT DISCLAIMER” below still hold true?

As I have posted before I enjoy being antagonistic or argumentative solely for the purpose of arguing. The intended purpose of my postings are for my own entertainment .They are not meant to be informative or enlightening. They may not even be factual. They may not reflect my own true opinion. They should be considered for entertainment only. I would hope in the future you will disregard anything I may post in your consideration of any subject, *especially* when forming opinions of others.
LEGITIMATE SOURCES, AND THEN CONSIDER IT SOME MORE IN YOUR OWN MIND. AFTER ALL , IT'S YOUR ASS!!!
These posts are meant to offend everyone equally. If, for some reason you are not offended, please write me with a description of yourself including your name, race, weight, religious views, political party, strong opinions, physical disabilities, weird sexual preferences, or anything else that you are touchy about, and I will try to offend you in a future post.

Regards,
Dave Miller

:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Hi Don,

Regards,
Dave Miller

Now I'm not a lawyer or even, on most days, a big fan of laws.
But I have to say ,
"Most Excellent"

E.Potter

Hi Don,

Regards,
Dave Miller

Now I'm not a lawyer and generally I find myself against most laws and am not too impressed by the flowery language of the legal documents that tell me ,"I'm screwed".
In this case I must say .
"Most Excellent" !!!!!

Po E.Rett

Yeah, ok.

I think I've got that monkey pretty much off my back and by the tail.
As far as I can figure, I don't owe the IRS anything.

How about you?
Have you made an agreement to turn over your private property, to be converted to public use, to the government without just compensation?

Really?
Have you?

Because if you have you've also just relinquished your second ammendment Rights as well.

FW UC
Po E.Rett