Belgian_Draft

A future Darwin Award candidate

They most certainly do. You cannot yell fire in a crowded theater is but one small example.

Yes you can! Ever think of the possibility that there might actually be a fire?:o

Cannot . . . Oh - Yes I can.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Today I flew home from Denver. I was SO grateful for the scanner that allowed me to go through security without being touched. Either way, it's not giving up any of my rights in any way. For a grown-up, who is past the pubescent need to feel appalled at every bump in the road, I don't see this as a big issue. It's a little thing. Grow up for a few years, and you'll find there are things of real importance to focus your energy on. This isn't one of them.

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Today I flew home from Denver. I was SO grateful for the scanner that allowed me to go through security without being touched. Either way, it's not giving up any of my rights in any way. For a grown-up, who is past the pubescent need to feel appalled at every bump in the road, I don't see this as a big issue. It's a little thing. Grow up for a few years, and you'll find there are things of real importance to focus your energy on. This isn't one of them.

linz

quite the contrary. It's exactly the sort of thing that should get your attention. We used to be able to go through security without getting zapped or groped - in fact it was only about a year back that the inept Nigerian was caught - not by this scanner, but by a European tourist.

-The screenings by TSA are warrantless but you consent to that search the instant you enter the security area of the airport. Don't want searched? Don't enter. That simple.

See Brother, that's where you and I disagree. I believe that every square inch of space and geographical location in the United States of America is the jurisdiction of the BILL of RIGHTS and the Constitution.
Don't tell me about " security areas" or Free Speech "Zones".

We don't have that crap here.
We have a Bill of Rights and a Constitution and they are all the law that the law allows for every single grain of dirt space in this Nation.

The same Law on Skid Row applies at the White House and benneth The Golden Dome.
There aren't different Federal laws dependant on location!
And if there are they are Un Constitutional!

-I have not been brainwashed. Sorry.
-Your right to bear arms ends when you enter the security area at the airport, well before you enter the aircraft. Government owned facility, they say where you can carry. Not you.

The Constitution says where we can carry, not the government!!!. It says we can carry anywhere we please. By the way, that includes bazzookas , hand grenades and Sherman tanks!!!

I hope I have helped in your education.

Fair Winds and Unlimited Ceilings,
Belgian Daft,
for you and yours,

"Treetop" a.k.a.LORD OF THE SKY

Ohhhhhh Kayyyyyyyy:S
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

linz

quite the contrary. It's exactly the sort of thing that should get your attention. We used to be able to go through security without getting zapped or groped - in fact it was only about a year back that the inept Nigerian was caught - not by this scanner, but by a European tourist.

News flash...
TIMES CHANGE!
Used to be we could take our shotguns to school, leave them in our locker, then go hunting afterwards.
Time to start living in the present and quit whining like a little girl just because you can't have things your way.
HAMMER:

They most certainly do. You cannot yell fire in a crowded theater is but one small example.

Yes you can! Ever think of the possibility that there might actually be a fire?:o

Cannot . . . Oh - Yes I can.

But not when there isn't, which just happens to be most of the time.
Want to try again?
HAMMER:

No, you said he was so unbelievably stupid that he's likely to get himself killed someday. Somehow you equate that to him having the right to protest.
Probably the same right you see people having under the 4th.

Yep, that is what this whole thread is about. I'm glad you were able to figure it out. Took you long enough.:S
But where did I connect that to his right to protest? I never said he didn't have that right.
HAMMER:

, I don't see this as a big issue. It's a little thing. Grow up for a few years,

"It's only a little yellow star". Rachel said to her husband David.
David was uncomfortable as she sewed it on to his overcoat.
"But yes my love, a small star it is . But what a large identifier!"said David.
"Oh nonsense",says Rachel, " what have you to worry about? You've done no wrong."
"Grow up a few years"

Get it Lindsey?

Fair Winds and Unlimited Ceilings through Truth and Enlightenment,

"Treetop" a.k.a. LORD OF THE SKY

, I don't see this as a big issue. It's a little thing. Grow up for a few years,

"Oh nonsense",says Rachel, " what have you to worry about? You've done no wrong."
"Grow up a few years"

Get it Lindsey?

Your actually trying to... in some way... compare this to the Holocaust.... :S:S:S:S
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

"Grow up a few years"

Get it Lindsey?

Your actually trying to... in some way... compare this to the Holocaust.... :S:S:S:S

No,ridestrong, .., I'm not trying to.., I am comparing it exactly to the small steps the Nazis took before the Jews finally rrealized they were being marched into the gas chambers.

How many Rights are you willing to give up?
How many are you willing to relinquish so that you can be secure?

Tell us ridestrong, with just who do you ride?
I know it ain't the "Outlaws".

Enlightenment and a set of balls for you my freind,
that's what I'd like to see you gain from this forum.

I'll do my best to make sure you gain them.
just lurk around and ask me questions as you see the need.

-The screenings by TSA are warrantless but you consent to that search the instant you enter the security area of the airport. Don't want searched? Don't enter. That simple.

See Brother, that's where you and I disagree. I believe that every square inch of space and geographical location in the United States of America is the jurisdiction of the BILL of RIGHTS and the Constitution.
Don't tell me about " security areas" or Free Speech "Zones".

We don't have that crap here.
We have a Bill of Rights and a Constitution and they are all the law that the law allows for every single grain of dirt space in this Nation.

The same Law on Skid Row applies at the White House and benneth The Golden Dome.
There aren't different Federal laws dependant on location!
And if there are they are Un Constitutional!

-I have not been brainwashed. Sorry.
-Your right to bear arms ends when you enter the security area at the airport, well before you enter the aircraft. Government owned facility, they say where you can carry. Not you.

The Constitution says where we can carry, not the government!!!. It says we can carry anywhere we please. By the way, that includes bazzookas , hand grenades and Sherman tanks!!!

I hope I have helped in your education.

Belgian Daft,
for you and yours,

"Treetop" a.k.a.LORD OF THE SKY

Ohhhhhh Kayyyyyyyy:S

Who is "Kay"?
Is that your girl?
You spout off all this crap and now you are calling for your woman, Kay, to bail you out???
I'm not even going to sick the dogs on you. You are pathetic!
You don't understand the Constitution and when called on it and prooven wrong you holler and plead for your woman Kay to come to your defense.

Dude,grow a pair!

"Treetop"a.k.a. LORD OF THE SKY

"Grow up a few years"

Get it Lindsey?

No,ridestrong, .., I'm not trying to.., I am comparing it exactly to the small steps the Nazis took before the Jews finally rrealized they were being marched into the gas chambers.

bla bla bla....

So that's not an "example" of the Holocaust.. [:/]

Those "small steps" as you put them, led to the slaughter of MILLIONS of innocent people... If you think that the small steps that airport security is taking is in ANY WAY similar your entire example is either: a) completely ignorant or b) truly insulting... take your pick.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Your one warning. No personal attacks.

I guess "dude grow a pair" was a personal attack?"

My bad !!
I saw it as a piece of heartfelt advice.
All apologies!!!!

Hey Dude.. remain balless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[replyBut not when there isn't, which just happens to be most of the time.
Want to try again?

But isn't the TSA hollering "Fire "and "Wolf" all the time?

No.
HAMMER:

Uh, Dude....big difference in what they protested.

Only to you.

What are you going to say when required to submit to invasive pat down, scans, and searches to enter a school campus? The Post Office? A supermarket?

There are laws in this nation that prevent this sort of treatment, and the government is in violation of them.

This is beside the fact that the TSA has been show to be totally ineffective as a security measure.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Your actually trying to... in some way... compare this to the Holocaust....

Typical.:|

Try seeing the message. He's pointing out that it's a slippery, and rather short slope from this, to "papers please".
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

News flash...
TIMES CHANGE!
Used to be we could take our shotguns to school, leave them in our locker, then go hunting afterwards.
Time to start living in the present and quit whining like a little girl just because you can't have things your way.

you imply that times are better now that much of the American public is so ignorant about firearms that they declare defenseless victim zones. Do you really believe that?
--
Rob

News flash...
TIMES CHANGE!

you imply that times are better now that much of the American public is so ignorant about firearms that they declare defenseless victim
zones. Do you really believe that?

I didn't say times were better, just different.
Keep on whining.
HAMMER:

News flash...
TIMES CHANGE!

you imply that times are better now that much of the American public is so ignorant about firearms that they declare defenseless victim
zones. Do you really believe that?

I didn't say times were better, just different.
Keep on whining.

you believe that my simple question was a whine? Have you read ANY of my posts on this matter?

keep jumping to conclusions then.
--
Rob

I actually felt it was more of a whine phrased as a question.
Unfortunately I did read your posts.
Wish I could have the time back.
HAMMER: