Amazon

Let me hep yall

That HUGE WHOOOOOOOSHING sound is you completely missing the point for what ever reason its making you uncomfortable.

Actually, it was one of

your personal attacks that go so far off the mark

But hey, thanks for playing - Johnny, tell her what she's won!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

If arrogance was painful, there would never be enough morphine to make the pain go away for some of the lefties here.

You do realize how arrogant you sound yourself, right?

Yes

I do

goose
gander

take your pick
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

That HUGE WHOOOOOOOSHING sound is you completely missing the point for what ever reason its making you uncomfortable.

Actually, it was one of

your personal attacks that go so far off the mark

But hey, thanks for playing - Johnny, tell her what she's won!!

[sarcasm] Hey just tryin to give back to all those "wonderful" GUYS who are in the USUAL SUSPECTS crowd who are SOOOOOOO giving to others. [/sarcasm]

Does the following seem arrogant to you?

Or worse?

Good list, but unfortunately racism comes from a sever lack of knowledge, and lack of exposure. I doubt the racists we have here will even be able comprehend it.

Your talking about people who have opinions and fully formed aggressive views….even on subjects they are clueless on. They just need a few knee-jerk things to line up and they are sure which side they stand on.

I am no longer in the mood to even humor these fuckers.

They are what is holding the humane race back. Their loud, ignorant and proud of it. My only hope is they don’t reproduce as much. We have enough idiots already.

Abraham Lincoln

gee, I did not know that being humane is a race now...

Well, you know who we actually need to take out of this race now, muslim extremists, and all kinds of extremists. :D:D:D:D:D

"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

gee, I did not know that being humane is a race now...

Well, you know who we actually need to take out of this race now, muslim extremists, and all kinds of extremists. :D:D:D:D:D

:)
There is more than what you post in there but I am sure as hell not the one to point that stuff out:$
Abraham Lincoln

And as always you support your view by one sentence replays that don’t describe anything.

Me I give people a chance until it becomes obvious there motivation is not from a place I respect.
I don’t make an attempted to be liked the truth is much more important.

So when I see people hypocrites constantly stand for nothing other then hate and ignorance I have no issue writing them off as dumb fucks who are simply a burden to there own race (by race I am talking about the Humane one).

When we have people on this web site who think I should not be allowed to have the same rights simply because there feelings were hurt, or that I am not a Christine the joke stops there. Its no longer cute, its no longer a game. There fucking un-American and fascists I have zero patience for anyone who wants to treat it as anything lighter then what it is, or what they are Bigots
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

And as always you support your view by one sentence replays that don’t describe anything.

Me I give people a chance until it becomes obvious there motivation is not from a place I respect.
I don’t make an attempted to be liked the truth is much more important.

So when I see people hypocrites constantly stand for nothing other then hate and ignorance I have no issue writing them off as dumb fucks who are simply a burden to there own race (by race I am talking about the Humane one).

When we have people on this web site who think I should not be allowed to have the same rights simply because there feelings were hurt, or that I am not a Christine the joke stops there. Its no longer cute, its no longer a game. There fucking un-American and fascists I have zero patience for anyone who wants to treat it as anything lighter then what it is, or what they are Bigots

I hope you take your own post to heart

It reads volumes
Abraham Lincoln

I think if your hunting extremists we might have to put you on suicide watch.

I know this is impossible for you to EVER understand. But we are the Humane race to people who understand we are ALL humans.

Like I said you are the LAST person I would expect top understand this THE VERY LAST.

It reads volumes

Thanks for once again showing you have nothing of value to add.

It simply assures me that I am correct on figuring out people true motivations after some debate.

Have a good life.

It reads volumes

Thanks for once again showing you have nothing of value to add.

It simply assures me that I am correct on figuring out people true motivations after some debate.

Have a good life.

I do have a good life thank you
I am not angry or arragant about my place to say who is a biggot or not

I am glad you have the ability to read the minds of others to determine thier motivations

A true gift you have given yourself

It must help you justify some of the statements you have made here today
Abraham Lincoln

Oh i had to find your quotes again just incase people have no idea who or what you are and stand for.

“I feel ok as long as it is not a towel head knocking on my door at 7 am. “

“If I see a towel head, I will make sure I send GWB's regards before helping them to get to his 72 virgins.”

This is why your the last person who will ever get it, and i have ZERO respect for you.

good i mean that, and wish you the best.

I don;t think one has to be arragant, just not blind.

If you see a white guy refer to black guys as niggers and always negative you cant decipher if he/she is a raciest?

come on man now your not being honest.

I am glad you have the ability to read the minds of others to determine thier motivations

Again your incapability to point at any thing tells me you have nothing to point to.

If a person believes the constitution applies to all yet changed there mind when its about Muslims? What’s the motivation

What if someone like Juen casually refers to Muslims as towel heads that’s ok too?

I think all you have to be able to do is see my friend no special gifts needed at all.

I stand by what I say and back it up always have, and if you want to pretend you don’t see the racism well that’s your call but one day they might come for you as well.

good i mean that, and wish you the best.

I don;t think one has to be arragant, just not blind.

If you see a white guy refer to black guys as niggers and always negative you cant decipher if he/she is a raciest?

come on man now your not being honest.

Again your incapability to point at any thing tells me you have nothing to point to.

If a person believes the constitution applies to all yet changed there mind when its about Muslims? What’s the motivation

What if someone like Juen casually refers to Muslims as towel heads that’s ok too?

I think all you have to be able to do is see my friend no special gifts needed at all.

I stand by what I say and back it up always have, and if you want to pretend you don’t see the racism well that’s your call but one day they might come for you as well.

You wish to talk specifics then I will go with you
You howerve have posted broad generalities in many cases here

To your specifics

I have not seen anyone here use that word in the way you post so who are you deciphering dude?. (the n word)

I have seen people take honest comments that use the a word like boy and then claim racism. To me that is as bad as being a racist biggot. How is that for honest?

I am now pointing things out here (and I have been using your own posts) so you still claim me to be incapabile? Or maybe I just choose not to waste my time!

I can see.
My comments to you as well as your own back at you stick just fine

There are words I choose not to use whether in jest, anger or any other situtation

I also choose not to let others who do use them offend or affect me. I also will NOT call some a racist or biggot because of words. Actions are another story

I dont know your life experiences and you dont know mine

I am glad YOU stand by your statements
Especially when they seem to upset you when posted back at ya[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

"I have seen people take honest comments that use the a word like boy and then claim racism. To me that is as bad as being a racist biggot."

"I am not angry or arragant about my place to say who is a biggot or not"

"I also will NOT call some a racist or biggot because of words."

It's not often you see that degree of flexibility. Within two posts!

"I have seen people take honest comments that use the a word like boy and then claim racism. To me that is as bad as being a racist biggot."

"I also will NOT call some a racist or biggot because of words."

It's not often you see that degree of flexibility. Within two posts!

Learn something?
Abraham Lincoln

lol. No, wrong again. My hunting is fine, and a productive one if I may say so.

My end of the bargain does not come sitting in a nice comfortable chair, typing in a keyboard, I actually have gone there, and interesting enough, I found what I could consider some of your family members doing really bad things in Iraq and Afghanistan, although, I always decided not to mention I knew you.

I can tell you, they smelled like crap, and were in no way type shape or form humane by any means. So save your drivel, and just stick what you know best, defending the palestinian terrorists at all cost, denouncing anyone who insults your religion/country of origin etc.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

>Learn something?

Nothing really new. I know you can change your position on any topic instantly to get a good attack in.

""I also will NOT call some a racist or biggot because of words."

"I think Obama is a racist bigot."

>Learn something?

Nothing really new. I know you can change your position on any topic instantly to get a good attack in.

""I also will NOT call some a racist or biggot because of words."

"I think Obama is a racist bigot."

No changes
I said based on actions not what is said
Obama has actions that can be interpreted

As for the other post you attacked (to use your tactic) I think you had better read it again.

Oh, and please link the quote you pull.

Just the Obama one

You have a propensity to not do that.

Why?

Next
Abraham Lincoln

Dont worry about going looking for it
I did

Here is a quote from me in this same thread
Context is important and you did bring that in a little while back? Not this time. Why

Well, since he is the only one that has injected race into the campaign, it is a fact, not an insult

Hmm
a fact you seem to want to forget

Call it he started it if you want but as I said
His actions are what he was called on
Not his words alone
Abraham Lincoln

They are what is holding the humane race back.

It's species; humans are a species.

Apologies for the pickiness, one of my peeves that the 2 are often used interchangably and/or incorrectly.

That, and your slip might be showing.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley