SkyChimp

ACORN Workers Convicted of ELECTION FRAUD

Nice pointless bump. The thread's been dead for almost a month.

Nice

You really added to the thread

Again you do as you bitch about

You and MasterCard

priceless

SO has anything changed??

No.. the Right Wing still hates all those po folk and negros who dared to oppose their holier than thou candidates.

The only way the Tea Baggin Moralists can win is to limit voter tunout among those they hate because they see them as opponents

Perhaps SOMEDAY rePUBIClowns will realize its to our countries advantage to have as many Americans involved in the voting process as we can get instead of seeking to trample on other Americans rights.

Nope
they are still criminals and Andy is still a lawyer

you dont have a clue about acron

and then you?

well that is another thread
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Nope

and then you?

And you still hate the organization for who you think is in it.

Go for it.. if you got the stones corn boy:ph34r::ph34r:

No.. the Right Wing still hates all those po folk and negros who dared to oppose their holier than thou candidates.

"Facts not in evidence" - except among the Libs hating on those negros who 'stray off the plantation'.

The only way the Tea Baggin Moralists can win is to limit voter tunout among those they hate because they see them as opponents

Damn...whodathunk the NBPP were Tea Baggin Moralists, now?

Gotta be WAAAAAAAAAAY out there on the Left Fringe for that one to work.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

"Facts not in evidence" - except among the Libs hating on those negros who 'stray off the plantation'.

How could you possibly tell Mike... your perceptions are a tad skewed away from anything resembling moderation in your views when it comes to blind support for anything NOT DEM

How could you possibly tell Mike... your perceptions are a tad skewed away from anything resembling moderation in your views when it comes to blind support for anything NOT DEM

How could YOU possibly tell, Jeannie...your perceptions are HUGELY skewed away from anything resembling moderation in your views when it comes to blind hatred for anything NOT DEM.

I've had many posts where I've given Dems credit for doing the right thing - your posting history in regards to Republicans?

I believe that would be *facts not in evidence*.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Perhaps because there is no longer a Republican Party. There is only a nasty group of failed moralists and those incapable of being inclusive to all Americans , just as they were when so manyof that same mindset who fled the Democratic Party because of Johnsons desire to include those people you hate so much.

What is truly sad is you have the FUCKING AUDACITY of calling me a LIAR when I tell you and others that I have voted for republicans... SAD Mikkeee very SAD.. but I have come to expect nothing less. You are incapable of seeing thru all that hatred for anyone not on the far right that you support with all your being.

Funny how our right wing posters didn't make a fuss about this:

The Los Angeles Times reported in June 2009 that Mark Anthony Jacoby, owner of a for-profit group called Young Political Majors (YPM), pled guilty to voter registration fraud in Los Angeles. Brad Freidman of the BradBlog has been keeping tabs on Jacoby for months, and wrote:

“Jacoby and Young Political Majors were hired by the California Republican Party to head up their voter registration efforts in the state. Jacoby had been arrested for Voter Registration Fraud October 2008."

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

AS if...
they would every grasp and own ANYTHING their perfect party does.

We have a few of their most vociferous idealogs here... and they are the PERFECT rePUBIClowns that fit everything I have ever posted about their wonderful party.

Jeff Gannon is SOOO proud of them.

Fuck it .. there is no point argueing with anyone so blinded with hatred

Yeah, but we keep hoping you'll snap out of it.

Have fun Mike you are the Perfect Modern Republican in all its glory

Sweet, guess the modern Reps are non-evangelical, moderate on homosexuality and willing to look at the issues instead of ideology.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Nope

and then you?

And you still hate the organization for who you think is in it.

Go for it.. if you got the stones corn boy:ph34r::ph34r:

Hope the new year finds heath happiness and good fortune for you Jeanne.

Safe skydives, blue skies and great friendships

Marc:)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Perhaps because there is no longer a Republican Party. There is only a nasty group of failed moralists and those incapable of being inclusive to all Americans , just as they were when so manyof that same mindset who fled the Democratic Party because of Johnsons desire to include those people you hate so much.

What is truly sad is you have the FUCKING AUDACITY of calling me a LIAR when I tell you and others that I have voted for republicans... SAD Mikkeee very SAD.. but I have come to expect nothing less. You are incapable of seeing thru all that hatred for anyone not on the far right that you support with all your being.

The Los Angeles Times reported in June 2009 that Mark Anthony Jacoby, owner of a for-profit group called Young Political Majors (YPM), pled guilty to voter registration fraud in Los Angeles. Brad Freidman of the BradBlog has been keeping tabs on Jacoby for months, and wrote:

“Jacoby and Young Political Majors were hired by the California Republican Party to head up their voter registration efforts in the state. Jacoby had been arrested for Voter Registration Fraud October 2008."

Good - he should be in jail.

How many more convictions to catch up to ACORN?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

You are so absolutely right Jeanne -
But we still give you the coutesy of responding to you.
You should really work on that hate thing, though, it's not really all that healthy.[:/]

And we really do care about you.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Good - he should be in jail.

How many more convictions to catch up to ACORN?

This is the first I have heard of it - why wasn't a thread introduced to debate this?:|

I think it is dispicable and he should be jailed - maximum sentence.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Looking in a mirror while typing, I see.

The decade of the 80's was from 1980 to 1989. 10 years. If you remove 1980 and 1989 you have 1981 to 1988. 8 years.

Looking in a mirror while typing, I see.

The decade of the 80's was from 1980 to 1989. 10 years. If you remove 1980 and 1989 you have 1981 to 1988. 8 years.

Ah another missive from the usual suspects that passes as eruditon from our fringe right in here... adding great value as always to ALL of his posts.

Its a new day... I have popcorn.... so it must be time to watch the daily

RIGHT WING CIRCLE JERK

STROKE IT BOYS

:D:D

STROKE IT BOYS

:D:D

Your hate is showing.:|

HOLY FUCK

There goes the Gravity in TEXAS again:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

St i i i i i i i i i i l l showing.

Clint... DUUUUUD.... with the perception issues you exibit.... get real

Perception issues . . . from someone that thinks that every conservative politician, representative, or advocate has a sexual meeting with every other conservative.

It seems to me that you have some reality issues.[:/]

Clint... DUUUUUD.... with the perception issues you exibit.... get real

Perception issues . . . from someone that thinks that every conservative politician, representative, or advocate has a sexual meeting with every other conservative.

It seems to me that you have some reality issues.[:/]

Home home on the Strange,

where the closeted queers and conservatives play,

Where seldom is heard

ANY discouraging words

And the skys are polluted all day.

http://www.amazon.com/Brotherhood-Disappearing-Pants-Conservative-Scandals/dp/156858377X

Product Description
In the months prior to the 2006 midterm elections, a series of scandals rocked the Republican Party, which helped set the stage for the vigorous undressing that the GOP ultimately received at the hands of Nancy Pelosi and company. Along with the President's own feckless foreign policy, this guilt-by-association helped turn a tsunami tide of public sentiment against the administration and its party. The party was undoubtedly hurt most (at least as far as scandals are concerned) by Congressman Mark Foley's tireless efforts both to establish a national child predator database and to keep his own name off of it. Foley managed to drown an already foundering party — proving for the umpteenth time that when it comes to politics, there's nothing that the public remembers and reacts to quite like a lurid sex scandal. But while Foley's prominence thrust the story into the media spotlight, his is just the tip of a very large, very phallic iceberg. Indeed, there's far more to the conservative creep-fest than the high-profile Foley scandal, Clarence Thomas's Dadaistic come-ons, and Bill O'Reilly's many chickpea-related indiscretions. It's enough, at least, to fill a book.

I must have missed the part where there was a circle jerk.

Your fantasies are misplaced if not disgusting. Not that there is anything wrong with that, though.:S

I must have missed the part where there was a circle jerk.

Your fantasies are misplaced if not disgusting. Not that there is anything wrong with that, though.:S

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Clint describing anything as disgusting

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D