SkyChimp

ACORN Workers Convicted of ELECTION FRAUD

I looked at the graph where it said CONVICTED and the total is 23.

http://dailycaller.com/2010/11/23/the-voter-fraud-hall-of-shame-milwaukee-voter-fraud-conviction-makes-acorn%E2%80%99s-2010-total-at-least-15/

This is current and it shows Mr Clancy is convicted of Voter Fraud.

My whole issue has been your contention that NO votes where cast fraudulently. I suggest the Court Convictions and various Articles conclude other wise and no one party is innocent.

Matt

it says multiple voter registrations

(keep clutching at those straws)
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

This article, yes, he is convicted of Multiple Voter Registrations. The article does not say if he got to make those votes are when he got caught in the process, but he was convicted on Voter Fraud.

The NY Times article you skipped past, this time, has 23 convictions.

It only took one vote to make your statement incorrect.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

So the NY Times Graph, from the same article, that shows actual conviction numbers is not good enough?

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/washington/12fraud.html?pagewanted=all

"A handful of convictions involved people who voted twice."

"Federal prosecutors in Kansas and Missouri successfully prosecuted four people for multiple voting. Several claimed residency in each state and voted twice."

OK, does that meet your requirements?

Matt

"......The complaint alleges that Miles and Clancy submitted multiple voter registration applications for the same individuals, and also were part of a scheme in which they and other SRDs registered each other to vote multiple times in order to meet voter registration quotas imposed by ACORN.

Henderson is charged with one count of Voting by a Disqualified Person and one count of Providing False Information to Election Officials, both felonies. The complaint alleges that Henderson registered to vote at the polls on November 4, 2008, thereby certifying that he was a qualified elector. It also alleges that he then cast a ballot. At that time, Henderson was on an active period of probation for felony convictions from Rock County. A felon on an active period of supervision for a felony offense is prohibited by state law from voting in any election.

Herbert and Suzanne Gunka are each charged with the felony offense of Double Voting. The complaint alleges that they each voted in the November 2008 election by casting absentee ballots before the election. The complaint also alleges that after casting absentee ballots, they each voted in person at their polling place on election day."

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/acorn-voter-fraud-indictments-in-double-voting-cases-in-2008/blog-274913/

http://www.wisn.com/r/22776041/detail.html

http://familyfraud.com/tag/michael-henderson

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/03/08/acorn-registration-workers-charged-felony-voter-fraud/

Lots of other sources besides Fox but I used the Fox article to provide token balance to The Guardian. :)
In fairness to dreamdancer there are no convictions for these cases....yet. We'll see next year ...if the state doesn't fold.

Also ... multiple voting took place in South Florida in 2000 but I vaguely remember that Bush insisted not to pursue prosecution.

stop teasing the pets.

I find this thread highly disturbing that those who are being so vociferous in prosecuting a few slime bags who thru greed wanted to get as many names on their registration forms as they possibly could since that is how they seem to have been paid by aq group that so many of the USUAL SUSPECTS hate.

On the other hand... they have been staunch supporters of any efforts to suppress voting by minorities in those precincts where minorities have turned out in large numbers to exercise their right to vote but thru deliberate suppression efforts there were not enough booths or machines.. while in the same congressional districts in non-minority districts ... there were plenty of the booths and machines, many of them sitting idle.

Let’s also not forget the CEO of Diebold and the abuses of the counts that have been shown where ever his machines and software has been deployed.

I get the feeling that "THE VOTE" is only sacrosanct to the USUAL SUSPECTS here... if the people voting are doing it "the RIGHT WAY" and those voting only look like them[:/]

Nope not a peep about those OTHER voting irregularities.[/:(]

I guess there is no real need to ensure one person... one vote.:(

stop teasing the pets.

Just out of curiosity... in the Gunka trial next year... is the objective to determine whether a crime has been committed and that they committed it? OR would the state have already determined that voter fraud (multiple voting) has been committed and the trial is to determine their guilt or innocence?

AS with every thread started in this Forum there are several topics being discussed at the same time.

It should be One vote per person. I think what has been shown is that both sides have tried and to a very small degree succeeded in trying to have voters vote more than once or keep "the other side" from voting at all.

It is good there have been convictions, it would be nice if it was on both sides. The cases have shown that, although it happens, it is not as wide spread as each side has professed at times.

Matt

You get no argument from me here! Elections have been manipulated by all sides as long as there have been elections. I'm just answering dreamdancer's challenge to provide a single instance of a fraudulent vote actually cast as a result of ACORN's shenanigans. I've provided 3.

Florida is the only state that pays a private company that promises to "cleanse" voter rolls.The state signed in 1998 a $4 million contract with DBT Online, since merged into ChoicePoint, of Atlanta. The creation of the scrub list, called the central voter file, was mandated by a 1998 state voter fraud law, which followed a tumultuous year that saw Miami's mayor removed after voter fraud in the election, with dead people discovered to have cast ballots. The voter fraud law required all 67 counties to purge voter registries of duplicate registrations, deceased voters and felons, many of whom, but not all, are barred from voting in Florida.

In the process, however, the list invariably targets a minority population in Florida, where 31 percent of all black men cannot vote because of a ban on felons. In compiling a list by looking at felons from other states, Florida could, in the process, single out citizens who committed felons in other states but, after serving their time or successfully petitioning the courts, had their voting rights returned to them. According to Florida law, felons can vote once their voting rights have been reinstated.

And if this unfairly singled out minorities, it unfairly handicapped Gore: In Florida, 93 percent of African-Americans voted for the vice president.

In the 10 counties contacted by Salon, use of the central voter file seemed to vary wildly. Some found the list too unreliable and didn't use it at all. But most counties appear to have used the file as a resource to purge names from their voter rolls, with some counties making little -- or no -- effort at all to alert the "purged" voters. Counties that did their best to vet the file discovered a high level of errors, with as many as 15 percent of names incorrectly identified as felons.

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/feature/2000/12/04/voter_file/print.html
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

Thank you!

See both sides have conducted Voter Fraud, to include casting Votes!

That has been my stance the whole time, it has happened and it is wrong.

Matt

...and they wonder why people are reluctant to vote at all.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

stop teasing the pets.

I find this thread highly disturbing that those who are being so vociferous in prosecuting a few slime bags who thru greed wanted to get as many names on their registration forms as they possibly could since that is how they seem to have been paid by aq group that so many of the USUAL SUSPECTS hate.

Let’s also not forget the CEO of Diebold and the abuses of the counts that have been shown where ever his machines and software has been deployed.

I get the feeling that "THE VOTE" is only sacrosanct to the USUAL SUSPECTS here... if the people voting are doing it "the RIGHT WAY" and those voting only look like them[:/]

first off, your over use /constant use of "Usual suspects" is tiring!

Second, You have to be joking.:S..Supressed "minorities from Voting"??? ROFL, were White Panthers standing in front of polling places with canes stairing people down? :S

Were middle aged business owners putting on free breakfast's to draw them poor minorities away from voting?

How were these "usual suspects", (BTW, "who" are these "usual suspects" that you refer to time and again?

Surely if they have the power to Supress voters from using their right to vote, they must be a powerful group...

stop teasing the pets.

Second, You have to be joking.:S..Supressed "minorities from Voting"??? ROFL, were White Panthers standing in front of polling places with canes stairing people down? :S

Were middle aged business owners putting on free breakfast's to draw them poor minorities away from voting?

How were these "usual suspects", (BTW, "who" are these "usual suspects" that you refer to time and again?

Surely if they have the power to Supress voters from using their right to vote, they must be a powerful group...

OMG I think I hear a flock of DUCKS

stop teasing the pets.

then as I figured, you have no reply...just using the "usual suspects" line for kicks...With no actual point ot be made!

stop teasing the pets.

then as I figured, you have no reply...just using the "usual suspects" line for kicks...With no actual point ot be made!

I made my point quite well and it pissed you off:D:D:D

Now go check under the bed... ACORN may be trying to organize all "those" people you are afraid of under there

Don't worry skyrider, you should do as I do. Ignore her rants, I mean posts. Think of....anger management/hypertension issues when you see anything with her name on it. Everytime I gaze her ramblings, all I could think is someone is having a bad case of high blood pressure.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Cooool 2 of the USUAL SUSPECTS...... QUACK QUACK QUACK away yet again....

Poor little fella's ... just cain't hep yersefs..... bless your poor little hearts.

Yall should read the " Care and Baiting of Racial Minorities"

What is this Quack quack thing have to do with the topic?

So, "Usual suspects" is anyone that does not walk lockstep (or is it goose step?) with your opinions?

Which if that is the case, how can anyone know what that opinion is, if instead of answers from you,when asked, we get childish imations of water fowl?[:/]