CanuckInUSA

The future Queen of England

I wanna be her throne.

I am not a fan of the British Monarchy and I will never pledge allegiance to Charles if/when he becomes King. But Kate Middleton is a hottie (even if a very small minority of people continue to look for ways to discredit her) and she can be my Queen any day just as long as I can be her throne. B|

But as I said earlier, Harry is the only really cool Royal with balls of steel. Any Royal who serves on the front lines of Afghanistan like Harry did a few years ago deserves a certain amount of respect. Harry and Kate sitting in a tree ... K I S S I N G ... oops wrong couple ... now that would be the Royal scandal of sex scandals if these two were to hook up. :D

I want to be her scepter.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I want to be her scepter.:)

But you are not one of her subjects, I am. I claim scepter rights over you. :)

Maybe I'll be an undocumented scepter then.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I wanna be her throne.

I am not a fan of the British Monarchy and I will never pledge allegiance to Charles if/when he becomes King. But Kate Middleton is a hottie (even if a very small minority of people continue to look for ways to discredit her) and she can be my Queen any day just as long as I can be her throne. B|

But as I said earlier, Harry is the only really cool Royal with balls of steel.

Negative. Andrew (Duke of York) was a helo pilot in the Falklands war. Flew as a decoy to attract Exocets away from the ships. Philip (Queen's husband) was on destroyers during WWII. Duke of Kent (Queen's uncle) was MIA (presumed dead) during WWII.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I wanna be her throne.

Negative. Andrew (Duke of York) was a helo pilot in the Falklands war. Flew as a decoy to attract Exocets away from the ships. Philip (Queen's husband) was on destroyers during WWII. Duke of Kent (Queen's uncle) was MIA (presumed dead) during WWII.

Ooooh - John a liberal AND a Royalist.

I wanna be her throne.

FACTS do not bother conservatives, I see.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I wanna be her throne.

FACTS do not bother conservatives, I see.

I was just poking at you John.:ph34r:

I have always thought that Prince Harry was the only really cool Royal, but I have to say that Prince William second in line to the throne has himself one incredible woman and future Queen of England in Kate Middleton. Not only is Kate drop dead gorgeous, but she also appears to be a genuinely nice woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-DPSPgzrmI&feature=player_embedded#!

But this is Speaker Corner and you didn't think this thread would be all "Lovey Dovey" now did you? With the ever so growing Muslim population in the UK, how long will it be before they reject the Royals and place the future King and Queen's heads at the foot of the London bridge. After all it is their plan to take over the world in install Sharia Law every where they are and well they just can't allow such a beautiful woman such as Kate Middleton to be their Queen when their quest to satisfy Allah is world wide Sharia Law.

Enjoy ... no doubt I will now be attacked viciously by all the Liberal apologists who support the Muslim expansion in Western countries. :ph34r:

You really need to go to Troll school, that was a pathetic attempt:D:D:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

And does she actually become Queen? I thought it was some other title since she's not a blood descendant.

Quade is correct and yes she would become Queen (As will Camilla)
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Well, considering the mayor bitch is not dead yet and her resilience to die, that could be taken into account, yet, I think you misread what he wrote.

B

Bitter much...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Just cause Maggie out macho'ed all you macho Argentinians

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:ph34r::ph34r:

LMAO...:D:D:D

Dead on JeanneB|
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

And does she actually become Queen? I thought it was some other title since she's not a blood descendant.

Okay, if I've got this straight (and probably not, I'm American, so if someone can correct/add, it would be appreciated), her title would probably be Queen Consort, which means she is queen (king's wife), but does not inherit the throne upon the death of the king and doesn't have any military or political power. A Queen Regnant (a queen in her own right) would inherit the throne upon the death of the king, or rules on her own to begin with. A queen consort is never queen in her own right, but sometimes she can be a regent and control the kingdom if her husband dies and her child is still a minor.

The husband of a reigning queen is usually referred to as Prince or Prince Consort, because he will not become King upon the death of the Queen. They are sometimes called King Consort, but this doesn't seem to be quite as common.

There are always exceptions... Queen Elizabeth II's husband, while he has the title of Prince of the United Kingdom, has not officially been designated as either Prince Consort or King Consort, IIRC, and Charles' wife Camilla will be known as Princess Consort, not Queen Consort, when he is king.

Another one that needs some serious geography lessons. You figure pakistanis would know some of it, but then you remember how illiterate they can be.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Another one that needs some serious geography lessons. You figure pakistanis would know some of it, but then you remember how illiterate they can be.

Wow you are on a personal attack roll today arn't you.

If you had ANY stones at all you would go back to your homeland and take the mantle of El Pretendiente Gran or some such and lead a revolution against the pissant that is currently in charge..

But alas... I think the route that will be taken is the same route of bilking Americans for dollars to support them in their revolutionary desire to remove Fidel that the impotent Cuban-Americans have been running since 1960.

Todos no hablan de ninguna revolución.

Lol. You are funny, first you called me chicken hawk years ago, now you are just want to pick and choose whom I fight, is that right? Me thinks you have a crush on me, but I'll let it go. No, but thanks.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Lol. You are funny, first you called me chicken hawk years ago, now you are just want to pick and choose whom I fight, is that right? Me thinks you have a crush on me, but I'll let it go. No, but thanks.

Well I guess you did man up and go volunteer... that is a lot better than most of the posters here and CERTAINLY better than the service to America those in the Bush Administration exibited.

Thanks for your service in support of the Global War on Terror.

Perhaps its time to put all that NAVY SEEBEE and ARMY training to use and free your homeland from tyranny:)

LOL, again your crystal ball is malfunctioning. For someone prior service I would expect more, but then, you only served in tradoc, so it could be your lack of comprehension on military real conflict operations.

The only deployment I had not volunteered has been Katrina, which I really don't count it as such, otherwise would be my 5th. The rest, being in the reserves, have been as a volunteer. Navy/Marines and Army, and doing so I also got hurt a couple of times.

I figured is now time for me to take a break.

LOL, again your crystal ball is malfunctioning. For someone prior service I would expect more, but then, you only served in tradoc, so it could be your lack of comprehension on military real conflict operations.

The only deployment I had not volunteered has been Katrina, which I really don't count it as such, otherwise would be my 5th. The rest, being in the reserves, have been as a volunteer. Navy/Marines and Army, and doing so I also got hurt a couple of times.

I figured is now time for me to take a break.

Yeah it sucked that the boys were just so damn threatened 40 years ago.. and yet it still seems they wish tol limit assignments. ( So many crushed ego's.... over so much time) Perhaps someday yall will get over that and let people serve to their full capacity and remove the bias

But you are not bound by any of those limitations right???.... VIVE LA REVOLUCION

git er done hombre.

I am really glad that my family's suffering brings up a smile on your day.:|

I wonder how much history of the America's would be different if more people would fight to free their homelands from oppression since the outbreak of all those evil commies since Fidel took power 50 years ago.

Its a tough job... but it seems very few are doing it.

Quade is correct and yes she would become Queen (As will Camilla)

I thought I heard somewhere that when Charles becomes King, Camilla won't be called Queen because of the whole Charles bangin' another woman (Camilla) while married to Dianna? Or is it Camilla isn't the Duchess of Wales or what not?