dj123

Beating the body scanners

>So where do you stand on the issue?

On whether body scanners are OK to use? In general I think they are OK - but you need _very_ careful controls over who uses them and how/where any images are stored (or can be stored.)

Thanks. The question of storage is interesting. My gut feel is that storage for a limited time period perhaps the duration of the flight would benefit law enforcement IF anyone got through with a bomb. It would allow them to revisit the scan and see if it was a new method, or simply operator incompetence/lack of training.

I was very interested in the one link someone provided - I didn't realise just how abusive some TSA guys were. I guess I have always been lucky.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Given the horror stories one hear about TSA, I'm sure there are plenty of travelers out there who would just LOVE to beat the shit out of all of them.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Given the horror stories one hear about TSA, I'm sure there are plenty of travelers out there who would just LOVE to beat the shit out of all of them.

LOL...My name is on the Hells Angels "associate" list , (even though all but one I know are dead now) , But every time we travel, we are flagged for a full search!
Gets old, but...what can ya do?