Amazon

What do you get for $2 BILLION.. your own Right Wing Private Army of course.

It's always funny to watch and read both re-pukes and dem-dummies defend their position with useless attacks. Both the left and right political officials laugh all the way to the bank knowing they are simply a diversion to the real problems and who is running the show.

So Jeanne, do you think the article you posted is complete nonsense and inflamatory drivel, or should we turn this into your version of Chinese missile/ 9-11 nanothermite? You want to get grouped in with those two?

So Kennedy, do you think the article I posted has any merit and do you believe that having private armies such as those could lead to right wing death squads such as so many of the graduates of the "School of the America's" have done for so many countries in South and Central America.

The ideology is there, do you think they will follow through with seeing anything that does not agree with that ideology as a reason to act?

I'll answer yours. Will you answer mine, or keep diverting?

Does the article have any merit? Well, he used good grammar and spelling. That counts for something. And he managed to keep real entities as his main actors (as opposed to making up people or things). But other than that, no. His alleged relationships and actions were complete bullshit. Also, as I already addressed and you ignored, I don't put much value in people who suggest shredding the first amendment because of some imaginary fear.

As to whether I think blackwater contractors are going to turn into roving death squads, well, let's just say I think it's about as likely as AF Security Forces turning into roving death squads.

Should we should shut down blackhawk, gunsite, frontsight, and all gun ranges? Just in case? What do you think?

I went to the link for your article. I didn't see an author's name anywhere on the page. I'd have been embarassed to put my name on it, too. So I clicked the "about us" link. That's when you see that the site is just one nutjob's personal rant blog.

Joseph O’Shaughnessy is an editor and writer with experience in magazine publishing in both New York City and Chicago. He has been editor of trade journals, columnist, copywriter and publisher of his own periodical publications. For a number of years during the Bush Administration, he wrote and edited an early blog called “Bushwhacko.” He also spent many years in marketing, including over 12 years as head of his own advertising and publishing firm in Oak Brook, IL. He is a graduate of Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska.

Congratulations. You agree with the leftwing version Rush Limbaugh. No, that's not fair. At least Rush is good enough at his schtick to be known left and right. Joey boy is just another radical hack. He's not even on par with writers to worldnetdaily. He can't even get on as a contributing writer somewhere, has to keep his own site.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Are you baiting? It's so cute when you do.

Would you say she's a master? :P

My best guess is that hse had her very own circle jerk going on, and just can't seem to get out of it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Actually I wrote a junior thesis on America's intervensions abroad and their consequnces. Major sections revolved around funding insurgents and training revolutionaries. No offense, but I probably know more about the School of the Americas than you do. Maybe that's why I see the difference between that and things like training centers and governmentt contractors.

So are you going to answer any of my questions?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Actually I wrote a junior thesis on America's intervensions abroad and their consequnces. Major sections revolved around funding insurgents and training revolutionaries. No offense, but I probably know more about the School of the Americas than you do. Maybe that's why I see the difference between that and things like training centers and governmentt contractors.

So are you going to answer any of my questions?

Too bad you did not ever spend any time in the military... and spend some time with some of these sadistic psychopaths that were sent here to learn their trade:S:S

I see the mindset as the same whether you are capable of seeing that is something entirely different[:/].

Talk a lot about that shit, for someone that served only during peace time![:/]

It is hard to be greatful to someone that brags constantly!

But thank you for serving!

I was there from 71 to 79... yeah.. really peaceful :S:S:S

Not brag.. just fact.

Not to worry.. I expect that sort of treatment from those of our genreation when they let their REAL feelings come thru loud and clear.

I understand what sort of folks were sent to the School of the Americas. I also understand what they were sent to learn. On the surface, it looks a lot like special forces training, but the plain fact is that it's not like SF. There's a reason they weren't just sent through established SF schools.

Along those same lines, I see why you are concerned about places like Blackwater. The problem is that your concerns, like that POS article, are based on misconceptions (well, the article on idiocy and neuroses, too, but let's focus on your concerns). Give Moyock a call. Talk to them. They're not a bunch of raving lunatics. Some of the guys that trained me last month were trained there. I also don't recall LEO train the trainer courses at SotA. Blackwater does. Despeite the author's paranoia, blackwater is not some prep school for death squads.

I also spent some time with military operators of a naval persuasion in the outer banks during their down time. I learned two things. These guys named after marine mammals actually do drink like fish, and they're very decent guys if you earn their respect.

PS - don't act like not serving active military means a person doesn't qualify to discuss things. I know some (very few) who served and I wouldn't let them shine my boots. I know others who didn't serve and are very knowledgable and worth listening to (as decided by vets). Oh, and FYI, my squad has been shot at and fired more rounds in anger than most military squads. Not all who serve join a federal branch. There are others who serve in uniform without leaving the states.
witty subliminal message
1*

Not brag.. just fact.

Not to worry.. I expect that sort of treatment from those of our genreation when they let their REAL feelings come thru loud and clear.

I still thank you for your service! BUT, trying to talk down to people becuase of it, , just takes away from how kewl it was! JMO

Not brag.. just fact.

What was your MOS?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Not brag.. just fact.

What was your MOS?

AFSC 92170

SERE.. you know.. little things like interrogating people..How to stay alive.... teaching them how to RETURN WITH HONOR....

BUT we also got to meet some people that were also interrogators... from other countries. Its a good thing that most people here have such great blinders to what goes on in other parts of the world.

I would prefer that kind of shit never comes here[:/]

So what was your MOS or AFSC and when were you serving?

Ever looked up hypocrisy in the dictionary????

Yes. But that does not change the fact your first response to anyone is some shade of personal attack.

Christ..... did you run out of cheese again

You have just proven his point. You are to easy.

The decade of the 80's was from 1980 to 1989. 10 years. If you remove 1980 and 1989 you have 1981 to 1988. 8 years.

Christ..... did you run out of cheese again

Well you still seem to be playing the same tactics over and over. You can't debate on the subject, so you start the lame insults.

Good to know you are at least consistent.

You just can't help yourself can you.. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Ok, so other than bitching at each other, does anyone have anything to say about the topic of the thread, or the ridiculous article in the OP?
witty subliminal message
1*

Ok, so other than bitching at each other, does anyone have anything to say about the topic of the thread, or the ridiculous article in the OP?

Unt dey are VUNDERFUL Patriots

There is nothign to see herein... move along.... these are not the right wing nut jobs marching as to war you are looking for:|

You know its sure is convenient about how you mention Katrina and all the security involved, but you failed to mention some key points...Like all those thug ass fuckers that came to my city (houston) and increased crime by 20%....what about the lady from the heights that offered these people a home to lay their heads and was a extremely nice lady...yeah they killed her ...took all her money...stole her car...and were caught in her car. My nephew is now entering the Buds program and could quite possibly be a navy seal within the next few months. But you sit there on your high horse and mumble about how much money was spent yet if you ever needed YOUR ass saved...I BET you would be PRAYING for these fellas to come save your ass. Go bark up another tree.

You know its sure is convenient about how you mention Katrina and all the security involved, but you failed to mention some key points...Like all those thug ass fuckers that came to my city (houston) and increased crime by 20%....what about the lady from the heights that offered these people a home to lay their heads and was a extremely nice lady...yeah they killed her ...took all her money...stole her car...and were caught in her car. My nephew is now entering the Buds program and could quite possibly be a navy seal within the next few months. But you sit there on your high horse and mumble about how much money was spent yet if you ever needed YOUR ass saved...I BET you would be PRAYING for these fellas to come save your ass. Go bark up another tree.

Gee that is a lot of barkin from a little dog... I think I can manage to pretect myself from dose thug ass fuckers you iz all up and fearin homey.

I just think its a bad idea that people that drive thru neighborhoods shootin up civilians for fun and profit .... might be comin to a neighborhood near you... if you don't quite believe or worship athe the same church and the same way they do:S:S