Amazon

What do you get for $2 BILLION.. your own Right Wing Private Army of course.

Wow Jeanne, that was some post, even for you. Somehow a company set up by retired military folks to train law enforcement and military and provide services to the government became a KKK militia out to over throw thei prime source of income, and windbag blowhard radio hacks became ushers of the new revolution, and anyone not joining up (foaming at the mouth) for his brand of progressive nonsense is a brainless sheep. Yeah, that'll convince a lot of reasonable folks.... :S

Blackwater had nothing to do with the gutter scum trying to fleece Hardin. That was resolved months ago. The POS running that scam is a con artist who has never even trained at blackwater, let alone been employed by them. Who the fuck knows what a "member" is. And just so you know, if there were 14,000 militia type hanging out in currituck county, they would take up more housing and eateries than the whole local population. Currituck is a pretty empty county. They have farmland, a tiny sound and seaside developed area, and are little more than a crossroads between the outer banks vacation area, Chesapeake/Norfolk, and the rest of North Carolina.

I especially liked this part:

No matter what, we need legislation to shut down their incendiary speech, causing so much violence. We have too many other problems to worry about. We don’t have time to wonder whether the military will be forced to put down some tin-pot rebellion from a group of racists

So this guy wants to suspend free speech because of what violence again? How has blackwater done anything to suggest they are racist or that they are planning an uprising? If this fuckwit doesn't want to wonder about things, tell him not to worry. Otherwise he sounds like a guy blaming Elvis for planning 9-11 with the easterbunny and tooth fairy.

Not since the Civil War, not even the Civil Rights era (when we had all Americans in the military…our military…and no private armies) have we had such a risk of mass violence. We need to shut it down now. The government under Bush started funding these groups. The government under Obama can shut them down. Let’s get back to thinking “ballots” not “bullets.”

Really? This guy thinks we're in more danger now than when we had riots, cities in flames, a draft for military service, and part of the population fighting for their rights? He's got some interesting measuring sticks, that's for sure.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

What do you get for $2 BILLION

A space shuttle and a ride to outer space...the perfect trip for the Obama admin.

:D

somthing the consevos would support.

Edit

They will need something.. when all those soggy tea bags they got... start getting moldy

They will need something.. when all those soggy tea bags they got... start getting moldy

That doesn't sound too good for you...

:P

It sounds far worse for them.. especially when the brown stinky condoms start piling up on the right side of the aisle in Congress as well as they fuck the American people with tax breaks for their rich and powerfull masters who REALLY got them there with all that anonymous money.

It sounds far worse for them.. especially when the brown stinky condoms start piling up on the right side of the aisle in Congressas well as they fuck the American people with tax breaks for their rich and powerfull nasaters who REALLY got them there with all that money.

I hate condoms.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

It sounds far worse for them.. especially when the brown stinky condoms start piling up on the right side of the aisle in Congressas well as they fuck the American people with tax breaks for their rich and powerfull nasaters who REALLY got them there with all that money.

I hate condoms.

There would be a hell of a lot less dumbasses if more women would just demand that they be used... no glove... no love.

You would think all those pro life death penalty addicts and war monger chickenhawks would approve of that but that would require reality based thought processes....:S

I could post "Have a Nice Day"... and one of the usual suspects in the GBRWCJ would want to fucking attack me about my post...

You could just use facts and stop insulting people.

Why would she start that now?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

they could keep their knees together

Or guys could keep their dicks in their pants.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Wendy P.

But that wouldn't be any fun for San Fransisco, would it?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Wendy P.

Absolutely!!!

Being personally responsible for ones own actions
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I could post "Have a Nice Day"... and one of the usual suspects in the GBRWCJ would want to fucking attack me about my post...

You could just use facts and stop insulting people.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

must breathe.....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DUUUUUUD

Ever looked up hypocrisy in the dictionary????
:S:S:S

Wendy P.

But that wouldn't be any fun for San Fransisco, would it?

Hey what you do when you go to THE CITY.... is up to you...

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Wendy P.

Absolutely!!!

Being personally responsible for ones own actions

HOLY FUCK

QUICK some take a look in HELL

I think it just fucking froze over.

So Jeanne, do you think the article you posted is complete nonsense and inflamatory drivel, or should we turn this into your version of Chinese missile/ 9-11 nanothermite? You want to get grouped in with those two?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

So Jeanne, do you think the article you posted is complete nonsense and inflamatory drivel, or should we turn this into your version of Chinese missile/ 9-11 nanothermite? You want to get grouped in with those two?

So Kennedy, do you think the article I posted has any merit and do you believe that having private armies such as those could lead to right wing death squads such as so many of the graduates of the "School of the America's" have done for so many countries in South and Central America.

The ideology is there, do you think they will follow through with seeing anything that does not agree with that ideology as a reason to act?

Hmmm - a new personality -

Rhyszon

Just an FYI... in case your attention span is not quite so good.

Are you baiting? It's so cute when you do.