jclalor

Top ten Tea bagger lies...

You would fit in there just great.. the DZO REALLLLY does not like any of those New Black Panther Party ...or anyone else that looks like them... and well those silly muslims you have uner your bed... yup.. lots of love for them too...

Don't forget, according to you in another thread, if they do not speak English they can not be trusted.

The decade of the 80's was from 1980 to 1989. 10 years. If you remove 1980 and 1989 you have 1981 to 1988. 8 years.

You would fit in there just great.. the DZO REALLLLY does not like any of those New Black Panther Party ...or anyone else that looks like them... and well those silly muslims you have uner your bed... yup.. lots of love for them too...

Don't forget, according to you in another thread, if they do not speak English they can not be trusted.

All this fringe right angst.... tsk tsk tsk....you good ole boys sure are funny ... feel free to do whatever you want to do on Saturday night.

The decade of the 80's was from 1980 to 1989. 10 years. If you remove 1980 and 1989 you have 1981 to 1988. 8 years.

they cannot be trusted , AND they're under beds !

The thing all of the USUAL SUSPECTS out there on the EXTREME side of the world view are completely missing is that if I go to Japan, you expect to speak Japanese while doing business. If you go to Mexico, Central America and most countries in South America... yup.. good idea to speak Spanish. Perhaps the USUAL SUSPECTS need to get outside of their narrow wittle world and enter the real world.

In the United States of America.. the dominant language for the last two hundred fifty years does seem to be English since the English and those from the USA are the ones who kept winning most of the wars on this continent. If you do not speak English you are certainly at a disadvantage. Now if you wish to continue to be obtuse... and obfuscate some more.. by all means.. go ahead and continue transposing YOUR hatreds onto others even when they do not exist.

If someone is hiring an American and they do not speak English, sorry but those big ole alarm bells better be going off. Then again.. if the person is trying to get the cheap labor without all that silly government paperwork ... then I guess they will just do as they usually do and hire that illegal and think it will never come back to bite them in the butt as it did Whitman. Some of the very richest people are the worst money grubbing assholes out there, bottom line is more important than silly things like the Law of the Land.

The thing all of the USUAL SUSPECTS out there on the EXTREME side of the world view are completely missing is that if I go to Japan, you expect to speak Japanese while doing business. If you go to Mexico, Central America and most countries in South America... yup.. good idea to speak Spanish. Perhaps the USUAL SUSPECTS need to get outside of their narrow wittle world and enter the real world.

In the United States of America.. the dominant language for the last two hundred fifty years does seem to be English since the English and those from the USA are the ones who kept winning most of the wars on this continent. If you do not speak English you are certainly at a disadvantage. Now if you wish to continue to be obtuse... and obfuscate some more.. by all means.. go ahead and continue transposing YOUR hatreds onto others even when they do not exist.

If someone is hiring an American and they do not speak English, sorry but those big ole alarm bells better be going off. Then again.. if the person is trying to get the cheap labor without all that silly government paperwork ... then I guess they will just do as they usually do and hire that illegal and think it will never come back to bite them in the butt as it did Whitman. Some of the very richest people are the worst money grubbing assholes out there, bottom line is more important than silly things like the Law of the Land.

When someone is as far left as you are I guess everything looks extreme

Also, your posts have gotten that sexual extreme tone to them again

You need to relax

Get some fresh batteries or something
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Says the USUAL SUSPECT on the fringes making Attilla the HUN look like a liberal in their posting.

huh??? DUUUUUDE just cause you want to see something does not make it so:S:S:S

You need to relax

Please give Lush Rimjob a shout out.. I hear he is into the chill pills.... maybe he will share with ya.:D:D:D

Gee Marc .. go buy your own for those toys you bought online in the brown paper wtrapper so you would not have to be seen in the toy store in the big city again

Inline

Says the USUAL SUSPECT on the fringes making Attilla the HUN look like a liberal in their posting.

huh??? DUUUUUDE just cause you want to see something does not make it so:S:S:S

You need to relax

Please give Lush Rimjob a shout out.. I hear he is into the chill pills.... maybe he will share with ya.:D:D:D

Gee Marc .. go buy your own for those toys you bought online in the brown paper wtrapper so you would not have to be seen in the toy store in the big city again

Inline
I recomend Duracells

Oh

and you are projecting your gernalized hatred again toward any with whom you disagree
Abraham Lincoln

maybe you could have someone run leads out so you can hook it up to a deep cycle boat battery
Abraham Lincoln

I recomend Duracells

Oh

and you are projecting your gernalized hatred again toward any with whom you disagree

:D:DI would recommend Increased lithium, and some prozac.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

I recomend Duracells

Oh

:D:DI would recommend Increased lithium, and some prozac.

Yeah.. we see how well that has worked for ya... Thanks but no thanks. I will remain drug free unlike those of you who follow the BIG BUG BRAIN doctor shopper doper over there on the EIB

Um, how do it go...when you finna dug yo-self a hoe...um, stop digginz...

...good points n' all...but when all that "wisdom" comes from a conservative pubic clown, it's considered evil....just saying.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

...good points n' all...but when all that "wisdom" comes from a conservative pubic clown, it's considered evil....just saying.

You bring up the MOST IMPORTANT PART.... I wish the fuck more Americans would also learn ENGLISH.:o

You bring up the MOST IMPORTANT PART.... I wish the fuck more Americans would also learn ENGLISH.:o

I don't...I think it's humorous!

besides...illegal Americans aren't gonna get too far if they can't read.;)

...that is unless you consider snaggin' a roofing tear-off job for a 75 sq. 7 pitch at 6 beans an hour as a home depot parking lot contractor to be sucessful....:|

>that is unless you consider snaggin' a roofing tear-off job for for a
>75 sq 7 pitch at 6 beans an hour as a home depot parking lot contractor
>to be sucessful..

Problem is that it's a lot more successful than doing the same work in Mexico for a quarter of the money. Which is why people from Mexico are trying to sneak into the US and not vice versa.

>that is unless you consider snaggin' a roofing tear-off job for for a
>75 sq 7 pitch at 6 beans an hour as a home depot parking lot contractor
>to be sucessful..

Problem is that it's a lot more successful than doing the same work in Mexico for a quarter of the money. Which is why people from Mexico are trying to sneak into the US and not vice versa.

and most americans are unwilling to do it for even 10 beans...I see no problem...sounds like a win win to me.

>and most americans are unwilling to do it for even 10 beans...I see no
>problem...sounds like a win win to me.

Aside from the part about it being illegal. Now just give those "illegal Americans" a way to do it legally - and it might be a win-win overall.