jclalor

Top ten Tea bagger lies...

You sure like getting tea bagged don't you?:P

I think Im gonna start investing into Pfizer...I hear norvasc is booming this time of year.

I will defer to your expertise on this issue of tea bagging. Personally I invest in less controversial financial and corporate entities.:ph34r:

You sure like getting tea bagged don't you?:P

I think Im gonna start investing into Pfizer...I hear norvasc is booming this time of year.

Out of the ten that are listed, how many do you believe? If you are just gonna toss out insults at me instead of responding to the content of the post, have at it.

We will never agree on religion due to the fact that it is impossible to agree on the evidence. What the tea baggers have done in recent and current history can and will be disseminated.

A large majority of our country believes this shit, In ten years when historians look at the teabaggers, it will be astounding at how so few, had so many believing such crazy prefabricated falsehoods.

http://crooksandliars.com/jon-perr/10-lessons-for-tea-baggers

Uh, that's not what this article lists 10 of. At least a few irony points for the lying headline.

If you are just gonna toss out insults at me instead of responding to the content of the post, have at it.

And why not? You started out your thread with "Tea Bagger." Once again I have to ask, do you know what it means to be tea bagged? In all my posts I have never started any thing out with "hey left wing fuck-twat."

Well, I guess it's better to be the tea bagger than the tea baggee...:ph34r:
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

A large majority of our country believes this shit, In ten years when historians look at the teabaggers, it will be astounding at how so few, had so many believing such crazy prefabricated falsehoods.

I looked at the list of 10 and I asked myself, what does this have to do with the spirit of the Tea Party movement? I have never heard any of these points discussed in my social environment. Where do you meet these people?

Left-wing liberals simply do not have a clue as to the motivation of the conservative patriots. Stand-by, if all goes according to the hoped for plan to redirect our nation, the fog will lift and the picture will become more clear.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

I looked at the list of 10 and I asked myself, what does this have to do with the spirit of the Tea Party movement? I have never heard any of these points discussed in my social environment. Where do you meet these people?

Left-wing liberals simply do not have a clue as to the motivation of the conservative patriots. Stand-by, if all goes according to the hoped for plan to redirect our nation, the fog will lift and the picture will become more clear.

Not to mention that they refer to us as "Tea Baggers" through the whole article. Clearly no bias there.:S
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

Left-wing liberals conservatives simply do not have a clue as to the motivation of the conservative liberal patriots.

Myth #11: Conservatives have cornered the market on patriotism, and most liberals are not patriotic.

I agree with Myth #11. However, I do not understand how left-wing and conservative can be linked together. Regardless, I am on the right side.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Left-wing liberals conservatives simply do not have a clue as to the motivation of the conservative liberal patriots.

Myth #11: Conservatives have cornered the market on patriotism, and most liberals are not patriotic.

I agree with Myth #11. However, I do not understand how left-wing and conservative can be linked together. Regardless, I am on the right side.

You're only on the right side inasmuch as you're not on the left side. And, as a general rule, anyone who might deem to challenge my patriotism because I'm not a conservative can bite my ass.

You're only on the right side inasmuch as you're not on the left side. And, as a general rule, anyone who might deem to challenge my patriotism because I'm not a conservative can bite my ass.

since the founding fathers wanted a very limited federal government that spent very little and had very little control and you want a large government that spends a ton I would very much question your patriotism. you want to change what this country was designed and built to be and that in my book is anti-patriotism.

Got it - so as long as someone doesn't agree with your definition of America, they're unpatriotic.

FUCK I wish I had a time machine so I could cram all these Patriotic Americans in it and dump their asses in 1775

I bet England wished something very much like that!

Got it - so as long as someone doesn't agree with your definition of America, they're unpatriotic.

FUCK I wish I had a time machine so I could cram all these Patriotic Americans in it and dump their asses in 1775

Fight or die. Prove you are a Patriot.. don't fucking yack about it all the while having no clue what the fuck it is!!!

as a general rule, anyone who might deem to challenge my patriotism because I'm not a conservative can bite my ass.

since the founding fathers wanted a very limited federal government that spent very little and had very little control and you want a large government that spends a ton I would very much question your patriotism. you want to change what this country was designed and built to be and that in my book is anti-patriotism.

Then I guess you'd be in that category. I've already listed the instructions.

Fight or die. Prove you are a Patriot.. don't fucking yack about it all the while having no clue what the fuck it is!!!

Prove I haven;t fought, or keep falling back on that limp excuse of yours...Considering age, my guess is , charged with drug position, so took the easy wway out!

Prove I haven;t fought, or keep falling back on that limp excuse of yours...Considering age, my guess is , charged with drug position, so took the easy wway out!

Nice Personal Attack.. and you are wrong on all counts. I took the volunteer for the USAF exceedingly high scores and could have any AFSC I wanted with a few exceptions because of limp dicks who cant handle equality.

So what was YOUR excuse.. I mean you seem to be pretty macho guy with the talk about stickin people with a shiv

Nice Personal Attack.. and you are wrong on all counts. I took the volunteer for the USAF exceedingly high scores and could have any AFSC I wanted with a few exceptions because of limp dicks who cant handle equality.

So what was YOUR excuse.. I mean you seem to be pretty macho guy with the talk about stickin people with a shiv

So yoru on line fantasy claims...whatever..:S

Point out oen time I ever said stick soemoen with a shive..

Talk abotu a personal attack....

This is our one warning.....cut it out....

As far as I can tell, you accused Amazon of having been caught in possession of drugs, and she accused you of having talked about using a knife.

I think we should lock you both in a room with some wesson oil and take video :ph34r:

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

So yoru on line fantasy claims...whatever..:S

Point out oen time I ever said stick soemoen with a shive..

Talk abotu a personal attack....

This is our one warning.....cut it out....

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3788444#3788444

I cut two of them, before a cop jumped on my back..(Seems he saw the whole thing, and did nothing when they punched me, but felt the knife was a bit much

I always keep one main concept in mind when interacting with Andy9o8, namely his profession, attorney at law.

Attorney's make their living basically representing parties in breach of contract issues, implicit or explicit. In criminal law, the breach of contract is a violation. In civil law it is a dispute. In other words, they function in conflict resolution.

By supporting big government, to the chagrin of the free market capitalist, the attorney's seek to perpetuate conflict and thus increase their potential for personal income, in the macro sense.

Again, in the macro sense, patriotic Americans seek to maximize personal wealth and power. In that context Andy9o8 is certainly a patriotic American.

You don't have to bite his ass, just understand where he is coming from. He loves conflict.

From that perspective, you can call the shots on anyone. Or, you can be a peace with them. It is a Yin-Yang choice and you can be in control.

I always keep one main concept in mind when interacting with Andy9o8, namely his profession, attorney at law.

Attorney's make their living basically representing parties in breach of contract issues, implicit or explicit. In criminal law, the breach of contract is a violation. In civil law it is a dispute. In other words, they function in conflict resolution.

By supporting big government, to the chagrin of the free market capitalist, the attorney's seek to perpetuate conflict and thus increase their potential for personal income, in the macro sense.

Again, in the macro sense, patriotic Americans seek to maximize personal wealth and power. In that context Andy9o8 is certainly a patriotic American.

You don't have to bite his ass, just understand where he is coming from. He loves conflict.

From that perspective, you can call the shots on anyone. Or, you can be a peace with them. It is a Yin-Yang choice and you can be in control.

I know wgat he does, and you are correct in saying he thrives on conflict. lawyers only make money while the problems continue, with that being said, he has no intention of solving issuea only extending them to make more money.

Wow. Even I didn't realize I was such a fucking asshole. Hey, thanks for cluing me in.