ZigZagMarquis

3 Nov 2010, Shitty day in California

Realized that depending on one's perspective, yesterday could be thought of as a pretty shitty day for California...

1) Jerry Brown is governor... again...

2) Barbra Boxer is STILL in office...

3) Pot isn't legal.

:P

:D

Now that you put it in that perspective, I can understand why y'all want to smoke pot so much.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Realized that depending on one's perspective, yesterday could be thought of as a pretty shitty day for California...

3) Pot isn't legal.

(3.5) Pelosi is STILL in office...

You just reinforced my comment, thanks.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

3) Pot isn't legal.

Now that you put it in that perspective, I can understand why y'all want to smoke pot so much.[:/]

Well, personally I'd probably just assume Jerry is doing it, so why can't I....?
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

3) Pot isn't legal.

(3.5) Pelosi is STILL in office...

Well yeah, but at least she ain't the queen no more. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

3) Pot isn't legal.

Shocked by all three....It makes no sense, Maybe the smear campaign against Meg worked, but the otehr two????

WTF, Jerrry fucked the job up before, what makes anyone think it will be better this time?

Boxer???? Unamerican...period, she be happy if we gave California back to Mexico!

I think the nedia made it sound like a cert that Hash would be legalized in CA. Why do you think people voted against the idea?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I think the nedia made it sound like a cert that Hash would be legalized in CA. Why do you think people voted against the idea?

Less profit for growers and distributors.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

3) Pot isn't legal.

Shocked by all three....It makes no sense, Maybe the smear campaign against Meg worked, but the otehr two????

WTF, Jerrry fucked the job up before, what makes anyone think it will be better this time?

Boxer???? Unamerican...period, she be happy if we gave California back to Mexico!

[ROLLY EYES]

What is unamerican is an administration that OUTS a CIA agent with valuable scientist human assets in the area of WMD, all to score a few minor political points. SHAMEFULL comes to mind. When fringe right politics outweighs what should be American patriotism and values you have to wonder about the REAL values they stand for in that group.

Do you think they really believe in America or are they just mouthing off about Patriotism to molify their flock of sheeple while they are lining their family coffers at our expense:S:S

What is unamerican is an administration that OUTS a CIA agent with valuable scientist human assets in the area of WMD, all to score a few minor political points. SHAMEFULL comes to mind. When fringe right politics outweighs what should be American patriotism and values you have to wonder about the REAL values they stand for in that group.

"Agreeing with the Bush administration, the Obama Justice Department argues the Wilsons have no legitimate grounds to sue. On the current justice department position, Sloan stated: "We are deeply disappointed that the Obama administration has failed to recognize the grievous harm top Bush White House officials inflicted on Joe and Valerie Wilson. The government’s position cannot be reconciled with President Obama’s oft-stated commitment to once again make government officials accountable for their actions." " Wiki

Ya gotta admit there's more to the story. We'll never know the truth.[:/]
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

"Agreeing with the Bush administration, the Obama Justice Department argues the Wilsons have no legitimate grounds to sue. On the current justice department position, Sloan stated: "We are deeply disappointed that the Obama administration has failed to recognize the grievous harm top Bush White House officials inflicted on Joe and Valerie Wilson. The government’s position cannot be reconciled with President Obama’s oft-stated commitment to once again make government officials accountable for their actions." " Wiki

Would that be all the nutbag wing lawyers hired from Liberty "University" Law School like Goodling during the Bush Administration HOLY Hiring period who were checking into those misdeeds perpetrated by those that had a higher calling to protect???

The media here did make it sound like it's popular. I think they were paying too much attention to the out-of-state students.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Would that be all the nutbag wing lawyers hired from Liberty "University" Law School like Goodling during the Bush Administration HOLY Hiring period who were checking into those misdeeds perpetrated by those that had a higher calling to protect???

Could be. I know what I don't know, and I don't know enough about this to say either way. She sure is making some nice coin off of it.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Could be. I know what I don't know, and I don't know enough about this to say either way. She sure is making some nice coin off of it.

I wonder how many of her "assets" that she cultivated... are now worm food after they were outed. I bet we could have used their assistance to amke this country safer in the future.

Less profit for growers and distributors.

If all the growers and distributors voted "yes" it still would not have passed.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

3) Pot isn't legal.

2 and 3 are regrettable, if not surprising. But Whitman winning would have complete the shit sandwich.

At least the state continues to say that contributing 10s of millions (40 for Huffington, 140+ for Whitman) to your own campaign doesn't build winning support.

I hope Meg at least remembered to vote in this election.

3) Pot isn't legal.

2 and 3 are regrettable, if not surprising. But Whitman winning would have complete the shit sandwich.

At least the state continues to say that contributing 10s of millions (40 for Huffington, 140+ for Whitman) to your own campaign doesn't build winning support.

I hope Meg at least remembered to vote in this election.

I hated Meg, at Ebay, ( I am a seller) BUT hated Brown much more when he was here fuckin California up before and taking our rights!

3) Pot isn't legal.

I'm not upset about Brown. Honestly, I think he was a better alternative than Whitman, primarily because I don't think Whitman knows how to make nice with those that disagree with her. I think she'd have barged into office with all the grace of a stampeding rhinoceros, offended damn near everyone and made compromise virtually impossible.

Now, Boxer, Newsome (/facepalm), and Prop 19 I'm a bit pissed off about.

3) Pot isn't legal.

I'm not upset about Brown. Honestly, I think he was a better alternative than Whitman, primarily because I don't think Whitman knows how to make nice with those that disagree with her. I think she'd have barged into office with all the grace of a stampeding rhinoceros, offended damn near everyone and made compromise virtually impossible.

Now, Boxer, Newsome (/facepalm), and Prop 19 I'm a bit pissed off about.

in many ways, that is what california needs, Stop kissing special interest ass, and run a state!