Airport Body Scanners: Latest Episode of Security Theater

I doubt you could. Maybe raghead, or camel jockey would help. I also don't understand how you can reconcile working with the enemy. If you feel so strongly, why not join our team and come on over to the winning side?

Those are ethnic slurs, and they refer to a cultural identity. "Hadjii" is far more apt because it's generic with respect to the cult of islam, and therefore does not make a distinction. John Walker Lindh and "Peace Train" hypocrite Cat Stevens (aka yusef islam) could fit this term even though they are not of Middle Eastern origins or ethnicity. See what I mean?

and "...working with the enemy..."? -- Does not compute.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I noticed the conservative nature of the adverts when I've been in the US in the past but that takes it to a whole new level Jeanne

DUUUDE look at the nut bag levels of conservatism that arose to the showing of a Janet Jackson BREAST during the Super Bowl in 2004. You would have thought the fire and brimstone was going to start fallin on Houston any second for that violation of FCC rules and regulations.

Gawd that was an UGLY tit...she distroyed many a young mans fantasy!

I noticed the conservative nature of the adverts when I've been in the US in the past but that takes it to a whole new level Jeanne

DUUUDE look at the nut bag levels of conservatism that arose to the showing of a Janet Jackson BREAST during the Super Bowl in 2004. You would have thought the fire and brimstone was going to start fallin on Houston any second for that violation of FCC rules and regulations.

Gawd that was an UGLY tit...she distroyed many a young mans fantasy!

Yeah I suppose it was too tanned for your tastes.

Must I dumb this down any further?

I doubt you could. Maybe raghead, or camel jockey would help. I also don't understand how you can reconcile working with the enemy. If you feel so strongly, why not join our team and come on over to the winning side?

I do understand him. Nothing's better than beeing a uniform in a place like the Emirates, no battles around, enjoying the place and at same time, feeling like the conqueror.

Pushes the ego unendingly.

:|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

and "...working with the enemy..."? -- Does not compute.

I'm implying that you are making your living off the people you despise, the very same people who you believe want to destroy your country. If I'm wrong, I apologize.

- Dan G

Must I dumb this down any further?

I do understand him. Nothing's better than beeing a uniform in a place like the Emirates, no battles around, enjoying the place and at same time, feeling like the conqueror.

Pushes the ego unendingly.

:|

Can't really talk about it, but here's a broad hint.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Jamile... you have to know that in this country with the astronmically high levels of insane prudity... many many people are just too embarrassed and morally outraged that someone might be getting off at looking at their junk in the scanners.

So I take it you're OK with being strip searched when they make these mandatory for primary screening next year?

Sure.. I think everyone should be flying nekkid anyway... so no one can be hiding explosives in their tightie whities.

You just never know when you might have christo-fascists wanting to take out the islamo-fascists that might be flying on the same plane.:S:S

Well, that would sure make the flight a bit more interesting. Don't know about the shrinkage though- it can get cold in those window seats.

I'm suddenly reminded of the times I've had people in the seat next to me that needed another seat. They always insist on raising the arm so they have more room. I put it back down. Now, you want them naked?

Pass.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I'm suddenly reminded of the times I've had people in the seat next to me that needed another seat. They always insist on raising the arm so they have more room. I put it back down. Now, you want them naked?

On the radio this morning a woman said "I have too much respect for myself to allow a stranger to see me naked". I REALLY would like to see a picture and in this case I am with Shah she better not be bigger than a size 8:D - somehow I imagine her as 300lbs of woman with boobs hanging between her knees. B|
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Jamile... you have to know that in this country with the astronmically high levels of insane prudity... many many people are just too embarrassed and morally outraged that someone might be getting off at looking at their junk in the scanners.

So I take it you're OK with being strip searched when they make these mandatory for primary screening next year?

Sure.. I think everyone should be flying nekkid anyway... so no one can be hiding explosives in their tightie whities.

You just never know when you might have christo-fascists wanting to take out the islamo-fascists that might be flying on the same plane.:S:S

Well, that would sure make the flight a bit more interesting. Don't know about the shrinkage though- it can get cold in those window seats.

Pass.

Whats a little sweat amoung row mates:ph34r: