skyrider

Marxism In America

Before the "usual suspects" react and make slanderous/insulting/slaming post...actually "Listen" to the whole clip!

Try and reply to his words...

http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-initiative/marxism-america

No thanks. You lost credibility as long time ago. It's no doubt just more of the same bullshit that you always get suckered into reposting.
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

Before the "usual suspects" react and make slanderous/insulting/slaming post...actually "Listen" to the whole clip!

http://www.morningstartv.com/...tive/marxism-america

Very good!

although he said the bailouts were a example of marxism even though his ideals and peers voted for a bailout:( and i had a problem about his slander attack against homosexuality at about the 3 min mark
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-initiative/marxism-america

General Boykin voices those concerns that many are discussing in private meetings around the country, especially the PGR.

2 Nov 10 will tell a lot. Either we get something accomplished or not. Thanks for posting.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

You're about the 5th person to tell me that...If I do look like him he has my condolances!:ph34r:

I think its HOT:$

Glad you liked the video.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You're about the 5th person to tell me that...If I do look like him he has my condolances!:ph34r:

WRONG

Poor reptile.... you don't think I actually go to the fringe right bullshit links you guys post do you

I think you guys need to spend more time looking under your beds for those terrorists and commies that make your life meaningful:ph34r::ph34r:

WRONG

Poor reptile.... you don't think I actually go to the fringe right bullshit links you guys post do you

I think you guys need to spend more time looking under your beds for those terrorists and commies that make your life meaningful:ph34r::ph34r:

No one is as hard to teach as the willfully uninformed.

If you know both sides of the argument, it a LOT harder to show you as ignorant of the facts..
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

WRONG

No one is as hard to teach as the willfully uninformed.

If you know both sides of the argument, it a LOT harder to show you as ignorant of the facts..

OK Comrade you win.. I will defer to your vast amount of experience in the Communist party. Maybe that is why you think they are hiding under your bed.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

eternal vigilence !

Hey - she conceded - be it falsely - at least she conceded. Or was that conceited?

He's likening the current, democratically elected administration, to a Marxist Insurgency. Is there really anything that needs to be said?

Call me when Obama starts cancelling elections, otherwise put the paranoid scare tactics away, it's just sad.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

He's likening the current, democratically elected administration, to a Marxist Insurgency. Is there really anything that needs to be said?

Call me when Obama starts cancelling elections, otherwise put the paranoid scare tactics away, it's just sad.

A Standard blind fools reply...Using words like "Paraniod" to try and play down someone else's view!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/Gifs/skyroll.gif
Incase you didn;t notice, he is already passing bills behind closed doors...

What gives him the right to sign laws?

(sarcasm noted....good one!)
It's WHO gives him the right...That would be the American people.
I think Skyrider doesn't like that idea. I think he must be a Marxist....:ph34r:
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

A Standard blind fools reply...Using words like "Paraniod" to try and play down someone else's view!

What, like using words like "Marxist insurgency" to demonise someone else's political views?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

nice vid , very interesting topic . this lieutenant general's experience is illuminating . 4 star general green beret . the man speaks very well from his extensive background !

Lt. General is only 3 stars bud. FYI

http://www.defense.gov/specials/insignias/officers.html
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

What gives him the right to sign laws?

(sarcasm noted....good one!)
It's WHO gives him the right...That would be the American people.
I think Skyrider doesn't like that idea. I think he must be a Marxist....:ph34r:

No those are hiding under his bed...... but seriously... Fascists have ALWAYs hated anyone they consider Marxists.... no matter how misguided the Fascisti are about those they oppose.