skyrider

IF George W. Bush Had..............

Can you actully type your thoughts.. instead of putting link after link after link???:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

That can be done as fast as you reply to content:o

:D:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Can you actully type your thoughts.. instead of putting link after link after link???:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

That can be done as fast as you reply to content:o

:D:D

OMG was that a thought?????:o

>michellemalkin.com

Suddenly it's a lot clearer where you get your political views from.

DUH

after clicking on that cesspool a few times.. I felt very soiled and despoiledB|

You??? Soiled and despoiled by Michelle Malkin? seriously? May I redirect you to the .jpeg you attached to post 8 of this thread?:ph34r:

You would think I would have learned my lesson about clicking on any of Amazons attachments. It's like a train wreck. You know it's bad, but there is that morbid curiosity.....

I think there is a liberal under the mashed potato pile.....B|
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

hmm must have hit a nerve , we need a couple of good mods , and more informed libs.
but what if GWB did a lot of this...

http://www.fas.org/news/china/1998/h980618-prc9.htm

OMG another link... It would be so cool to talk to another human being rather than an online BOT that is capable of posting links with very little else that was programmed in:D

We do have some good moderators... and plenty of well informed NON consevetards. There are even a few conservatives here capable of rubbing some brain cells together and making a cogent arguement.

Just sayin

hmm must have hit a nerve , we need a couple of good mods , and more informed libs.

Don't worry, if you hadn't posted the link, billvon would have said something about a quote without proper credit.

It's what democrats do. They can't fight the content so they attack the presenter or method of delivery. They think the general public is stooopid and won't know the difference.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

Don't worry, if you hadn't posted the link, billvon would have said something about a quote without proper credit.

It's what democrats do. They can't fight the content so they attack the presenter or method of delivery. They think the general public is stooopid and won't know the difference.

I can remember when there were republicans that had ideas and they changed America. Now the rePUBIClowns have morons like Michelle Maladjusted or Ann "Seig Heil" Coulter or Glenn BrainSpeck and the fringe right regurgisphere spews forth their missives for days on end with an endless copy and paste campaign from their less than intelligent followers

. . . from their less than intelligent followers

As opposed to what? Your well thought out and precise renditions of stately manners and articulation?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Obviously the Consevetard Cabal... supported your NEO CON TURD as he was running up the debt 6+ TRILLION dollars by butt fucking the American People

And now your liberal hero's are doing the butt fucking and you seem to enjoy it and defend it.

His rePUBIClown rubber stamp congress supported EVERYTHING across the board ... they never saw a spending bill they did not love.

Except for the childish name calling.... Sounds exactly like Obama and his folks.

Face it.... You are so politically simple that you can only use bumper stickers and insults to express an opinion.

Fact is that you bash Bush, but then applaud the same actions when your party of choice does the SAME thing.

skydivers and libs have at least one aspect in common , easily distracted. what if GWB had ?

What if GHWB Had?

This.

C

are to answer the OP in the original post? Would you have put up with all of that if Bush had done it?

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Obviously the Consevetard Cabal... supported your NEO CON TURD as he was running up the debt 6+ TRILLION dollars by butt fucking the American People

And now your liberal hero's are doing the butt fucking and you seem to enjoy it and defend it.

His rePUBIClown rubber stamp congress supported EVERYTHING across the board ... they never saw a spending bill they did not love.

Except for the childish name calling.... Sounds exactly like Obama and his folks.

Face it.... You are so politically simple that you can only use bumper stickers and insults to express an opinion.

Fact is that you bash Bush, but then applaud the same actions when your party of choice does the SAME thing.

Completely clueless as usual.. but I know its so hard for those with such deep ODS.

Are any of you intellectually honest enough to OWN the debt YOUR party of NEO CONS have saddled the American people with in the last 30 years??? DUUUUDE those golden trickle down showers all of you love so much... in case you have not noticed.. are not exactly laden with gold:D:D

UNLESS you are in the top 1% financially, they seem to have done extraordinarily well... and I don't think we have any of that group here on this website.

Completely clueless as usual.. but I know its so hard for those with such deep ODS.

Are any of you intellectually honest enough to OWN the debt YOUR party of NEO CONS have saddled the American people with in the last 30 years??? DUUUUDE those golden trickle down showers all of you love so much... in case you have not noticed.. are not exactly laden with gold:D:D

UNLESS you are in the top 1% financially, they seem to have done extraordinarily well... and I don't think we have any of that group here on this website.

The question here is are you honest enough to admit that your guy has done more damage to it than anyone - ever?

The question here is are you honest enough to admit that your guy has done more damage to it than anyone - ever?

Not until the fucking no minds who voted for the stupid fuckers who set all of the current deficit in order man up and take some of their supposed right wing responsibility and confess your sins against the American people

Not until the fucking no minds who voted for the stupid fuckers who set all of the current deficit in order man up and take some of their supposed right wing responsibility and confess your sins against the American people

Hmm - so you admit that the truth is there and that you simply refuse to admit it until someone else admits something that happened in the past.

Fine - Bush Fucked up - he was a twit as a President, and his policies and the old GOP made some seriously bad decisions.

Your turn.

Hmm - so you admit that the truth is there and that you simply refuse to admit it until someone else admits something that happened in the past.

Fine - Bush Fucked up - he was a twit as a President, and his policies and the old GOP made some seriously bad decisions.

Your turn.

Are you going to admit that his policies and budgets are what Obama is still saddled with. The OMB certainly knows the facts. I am sure you might be able to find something that would enlighten you to facts.

I know its hard.. but you are not going to find that information in your usual new sources though.