Nightingale

Nightingale for...Governor?

Can someone tell me why my street and a good chunk of my neighborhood is plastered with these signs? The website on the sign won't load on my blackberry and the stupid internet is down. It appears that either there is a third party candidate that has great taste in names, or one of my friends is very creative and has WAY too much time on their hands. I am very much hoping it is the former, as the latter would be just scary and wrong.

Chelene Nightingale - Constitution Party

Thanks! That is a relief.

I will not steal her signs... I will not steal her signs... I will not steal her signs...

until five seconds after the polls close.

Then I'm just helping take them down, right? :)

Shouldn't they say President? You would just be campainging early.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Can someone tell me why my street and a good chunk of my neighborhood is plastered with these signs? The website on the sign won't load on my blackberry and the stupid internet is down. It appears that either there is a third party candidate that has great taste in names, or one of my friends is very creative and has WAY too much time on their hands. I am very much hoping it is the former, as the latter would be just scary and wrong.

Based on what I've seen you post here and as a former California resident, I believe you would do a better job than Jerry Brown, the former "Governor Moonbeam."
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

I think I've been pretty clear on my position on the subject.

Governor isn't high enough for you.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants