rhys

9/11 Report Is A Cover Up From Start To Finish!

Ok, so you have issues with the US Government. Fine.
TAKE IT UP WITH THEM AND NOT EVERYBODY HERE ON SC! THERE AIN"T JACK-SHIT ANY OF US HERE CAN DO ABOUT IT!
Your rants about 911 here do only one thing: They make you look like a fool. You have not convinced a single person to accept your ideas but you have managed to convince quite a few of us that you need to see a mental health professional.

Oh i thought this is where we discuss politics,

You must think it is a place where you right wingers lick each others balls:D:D.

we are allowed to have a difference of opinion, and we are allowed to express out thoughts.

discussion is where resoluton comes from.

It is funny(peculiar) how you resort to personal attcks when you cannot refute what i am saying.

Unless you want to talk about the subject then I refuse to discuss this further with you. your bigoted and stubborn ways are a waste of energy.

Calling someone a lyer and not explainign yourself is hypocritical.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Rhys....government people fuck up once in a while.

Your country is in ruins because [of] this 'fuck up'...

Lets be clear here I DON'T HATE AMERICA and I DON"T BLAME AMERICA.

You and skipbelt are similar in the way you suggest that I hate a whole country because I loath a certain few.

I think I've figured it out. I think the problem you're having is that you're actually not loathing enough people. I don't know if it's because you feel it's easier to fix the problems of today if you keep the number of people at fault small or what, but when it comes to being pissed off at people for bad decisions that have had a negative effect on the world, you really need to expand your horizons.

One fuck-up (or even if you want to go on believing there was no fuck up and that everything is a conspiracy) didn't get us to where we are right now. Assuming the infighting occurred just as was stated in the book and in the interview you posted, that isn't even the first fuck-up in a long chain of fuck-ups that has us in our current situation.

So, by all means, be pissed off. Lot's of people are and rightly so. But don't cling to conspiracies just because you have some desire to see some smallish group of people against the wall for everything that's wrong in the world today.

One fuck-up (or even if you want to go on believing there was no fuck up and that everything is a conspiracy)

You are aware that even if you beleve 9/11 was entirly orchastrated by muslim extremists, it is still by definition a conspiracy?

The mistake of ignoring this simple fact is something that I see often. The term conspiacy theorist has been used broadly in the media but I don't think there is a person on the planet that beleives that 9/11 was done by one person as there was more than one plane.

You should be more definative when you say conpricacy.

You should look up the meaning of the word and decide how you use it, I laugh to myself when people talk about conspiracy theorists being whackjobs then go on about al quaeda etc... they are mocking themselves.

To think that 9/11 could have been pulled off single handedly would be insane, so therefore not believing in a conspiracy is idiotic.

You need to be more specific.

...So, by all means, be pissed off. Lot's of people are and rightly so. But don't cling to conspiracies just because you have some desire to see some smallish group of people against the wall for everything that's wrong in the world today.

I se a plethora of different people gaining from this, I see many, many inconsistancies being palmed off as normal, anomalies being treated as normal occurances and individuals such as myself questioning elementry questions and being called idiots. I see industry professionals ridiculed for using the scientific method and all these things are so complex that one needs to look at one thing at a time and discuss them.

I don't cling to anything but I am left wondering as people that seem normaly intellectual are quite willing to turn a blind eye on common sence as soon as the digits 9/11 come up.

Because nobody wants to be made fun of and that is the status quo now isn't it. "You are either with us or you are with the terrorists".

Anybody that inflicts pain suffering and murder are terrorists in my mind. Terrorist are not limited to islamics, or arabs or from 'somwhere over there' there are many many terrorists in america and most countries in the world. The fact you you and most people here are willing to turn a blind eye to the suffering of millions of people becasue of some faux belief that it makes you all better off disturbs me.

You all do not want to hear that you are part of the problem but until you make your leaders accountable, then you are just as much as fault as the next guy.

Fuck that, I am an individual with integrety, I don't have to prove myself to some self proclamed experts on the internet on the other side of the planet and I am entitled to beleive what I want and I am entitled to discuss what I want.

You can call me whatever you want but by ignoring that corruption has you under the thumb and eating out of its hands, then you are the fool.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Fuck that, I am an individual with integrety, I don't have to prove myself to some self proclamed experts on the internet on the other side of the planet and I am entitled to beleive what I want and I am entitled to discuss what I want.

You can call me whatever you want but by ignoring that corruption has you under the thumb and eating out of its hands, then you are the fool.

Your tinfoil hat too tight? You sound more pissed off than usual this morning.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

You are aware that even if you beleve 9/11 was entirly orchastrated by muslim extremists, it is still by definition a conspiracy?

This was actually a quip that people made back when folks first started coming up with their 9/11-was-a-US-government-inside-job-theories. They shouted, "it's a conspiracy!" and the response they'd get was, "Yes, it was a conspiracy... ...of islamist extremists."

Don't (really... I mean that... don't) even pretend that you get flack for simply believing in "just any conspiracy" rather than getting flack for beliving specific theories of what happened during the attacks themselves.

You can call me whatever you want...

I don't remember ever calling you anything. I've actually remained quite civil towards you throughout all these threads you've created on this subject. (one possible exception was poking some fun at a particularly insulting statement you made towards another poster.)

Yeah, well when he gets calls for subscribing to "any fringe theory which explains a historical or current event as the result of a secret plot by conspirators of almost superhuman power and cunning" (whom he generally describes as imbeciles in other settings), he likes to trot out the general definition of conspiracy. He likes to pretend he doesn't know that 'conspiracy theory' has its own negative connotations.

I'd have to guess his homepage is probably http://www.abovetopsecret.com/ or http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I see all of you are ignoring the content of the thread and focusing on me.

quite typical when you know that you have to admid there is serious flws in the story you all seem to find acceptable.

meanwhile millions are displaces and thousands murdered.

with you paying for the said carnage.

So, Rhys....... What would you have done pre-9/11? Launch a nuclear attack against.... (???)
OBL and his al Qaeda crew of cave dwelling cowards has admitted responsibility for the attack and murders, in case you missed the news.
Additionally, you neglect to comment about the hero's on the flight that "fought back" and gave their lives to save others. Several government employees dies on that flight. Do you posit that the Pentagon was attacked by the CIA? The CIA has a few offices in the building ,too.
After you solve the "Maori" problem in NZL, then you might have credentials to critique the USA. Clean up your own back yard.

Hugh Essay

Your country is becoming a dictatorship, and you are willing to allow it.

Can you have any discussion without resorting to outrageous hyperbole? We're becoming a dictatorship? Really?

So all these hotly contested races, many with issues driving people to polarized extremes, and the political pendulum doing pretty dramatic swings every 4 or 8 years - looks like a dictatorship to you?

Who, in your opinion, do you think we'll elect as our next dictator? (If that question doesn't enlighten you to the absurdity of your comment, nothing will).
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

There are many millions of Americans that think the way I do,

No, there is a relatively small proportion of US citizens that think like you do. We used to keep most of the nuttier ones locked up; or at least under careful watch. Reagan decided to mainstream them and Gore gave them the internet; creating a CT marketeers wet dream.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

why the hell do we do this??

STOP OPENING THESE DAMN THREADS!!!!
:S:S:S

I'm not sure why. I popped open the forum, saw the thread title and author, thought 'What the hell?'

I think I have a personality flaw that will not allow me to be passive in the face of that level of XXXXXXXX.