rhaig

Man Killed by Mexican Pirates on Texas Lake

CNN is reporting that the Mexican investigator's head has been given to military personnel....

Damn...

Actually unconfirmed at this time, but it is looking more like cartel work[:/].

However, a spokesman for the attorney general of Tamaulipas state in Mexico said he had not heard the report.

. . . or he is scared for their lives as well.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/39637423/ns/world_news-americas/

Yep, nothing to see here. These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along. Move along. No reason to put additional federal law enforcement/homeland security types in the area.

Severed head turns up in case of missing jet skier

The severed head of a Mexican investigator looking into the disappearance of an American has been delivered to authorities in Mexico, the sheriff on the Texas side of the border told NBC News on Tuesday.
snip

witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

It's not "unconfirmed" any more. Folks are scared for their lives down there.

Mexican Investigator Was Beheaded to Intimidate Cops

The lead Mexican investigator working to solve the case of an American allegedly attacked by pirates has been killed, and sources say he was brutally decapitated.

Rolando Flores was the commander of a team of police investigating the disappearance and reported shooting of David Hartley on a Mexican border lake last month.

Ruben Dario-Rios, spokesman for the state prosecutor’s office in the area, confirmed his death, telling The Associated Press that authorities “don’t know how or why he was killed,” and that they “don’t have any details on how died.”
snip

...but lots of sources are talking about headless body in a suitcase, and a head without a body in a suitcase
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

No, they're certainly not lazy. They smuggle drugs, smuggle people, massacre bystanders, conduct guerilla warfare against authorities and other cartels, and generally scare teh shit out of people south of the border. That's not lazy in my book.
witty subliminal message
1*

No, they're certainly not lazy. They smuggle drugs, smuggle people, massacre bystanders, conduct guerilla warfare against authorities and other cartels, and generally scare teh shit out of people south of the border. That's not lazy in my book.

Just about the same as drug traffickers / gang members in the US, I would guess.
Remster

Just about the same as drug traffickers / gang members in the US, I would guess.

So that makes it OK then, right?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So that makes it OK then, right?

[turtle mode]If you say so.[/turtle mode]
Remster