futuredivot

Walking into Wal-Mart today

Wendy- HOW DARE YOU?

You should automatically go side with Lucky . . you are going to hurt his feelings otherwise!

Now do your liberal duty and go as far left as humanly possible before a cryfest insues!>:(

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Wendy- HOW DARE YOU?

You should automatically go side with Lucky . . you are going to hurt his feelings otherwise!

Now do your liberal duty and go as far left as humanly possible before a cryfest insues!>:(

I for one welcome her to our ever increasing Neo-Con family. Estimate US Population - roughly 300M.

Wendy- HOW DARE YOU?

I for one welcome her to our ever increasing Neo-Con family. Estimate US Population - roughly 300M.

...which should easily help to double the current IQ of that particular group:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Don't worry, folks -- I'm still a political liberal. I'd just rather we had plans for the money that made sense, rather than first planning on getting more money, then taxing, then deciding what to do with the windfall.

Oh -- and I'm all for tolerance of other religions and lifestyles, even if I think they're silly.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

you might need to look up the population of the US to understand this.

Nope, I think my Maths was good:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Can't be - you added an "s" to the end of it.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Can't be - you added an "s" to the end of it.[:/]

Maybe, he used several 'formulas'?

Chuck

then it was statistics you flunked. The average IQ of Lucky's NeoCon group is 100. As much as I respect her, I don't see her IQ at 30 billion.

From observing your recent posting history, you (or I should say, the online persona you've put on the stage) seem to be addicted to trolling-out the term "lib" over & over & over & over again, as if it's a "we all understand" code that, gosh, just says it all. It doesn't. It's childish and obnoxious, and advances an intelligent discussion no more than a dog barking at every passing car, or just screaming "Boo!" at the Away team.

If you have a pro-conservative, anti-liberal case to make, then by all means: make your case, preferably like an adult. Or don't. But if you don't, pretty much nobody will take you seriously.

OK, go ahead and bark something back now. Whatever.

I don't care if people enhance their position with sarcasm, but fuck dude (skipbelt) making a fucking case and quit coattailing those who can't even make a case for themselves.

Wendy- HOW DARE YOU?

That's a major diff, libs don't backslap, cheerlead, we often disagree; strange to you, huh?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Don't worry, folks -- I'm still a political liberal. I'd just rather we had plans for the money that made sense, rather than first planning on getting more money, then taxing, then deciding what to do with the windfall.

Oh -- and I'm all for tolerance of other religions and lifestyles, even if I think they're silly.

Wendy P.

Taxation, collecting receipts and outlays, spending are seperate animals. With all that, show a time when cutting taxation regardless of spending, has been beneficial.

Wendy- HOW DARE YOU?

That's a major diff, libs don't backslap, cheerlead, we often disagree; strange to you, huh?

No, not really seeing how they circle jerk

:D

At least back slapping is much less messy:)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

then it was statistics you flunked. The average IQ of Lucky's NeoCon group is 100. As much as I respect her, I don't see her IQ at 30 billion.

Right. 'Cos everyone knows the secret of a good joke is to keep it 100% factual and logical:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

libs are generally self unaware , or ashamed to own their liberal bent.

More generaliztions from the guy w/o any suppoting data.

conservatives are generally proud to admit their conservative bent , i know i am ,

Here I thought Republicans were alittle more closeted about their conservatism: http://www.newswithviews.com/Stang/alan1.htm

Now that Minneapolis cops have finally nailed Idaho Senator Larry Craig, let it be said that his proclivity is stale news. Craig has routinely been accused of sodomy for at least twenty five years. In fact, Craig’s reputation as a predatory sodomite is so well-established and redundant that I did not bother mentioning him in my new book, Not Holier Than Thou, about the homosexual takeover of the Republicrud Party.

neo is a misnomer for me , i'm not new at it.

Neo, when hyphenated means, "new." That was the context in which I used it, more abstraction from that side. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/NEO

c'mon libs show your liberal pride !

Come on neo-con, show us yours: http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/g/gay_cheerleader-12791.jpg

are you in love with a neo con ? are you trying out a newly adopted word ? are you in love with the word ? you use it reflexively like you're mesmerised with it , i'm very similar to a neo con , in that i'm conservative , but enough different that your use of it is inaccurate. get it ? if you can't understand , then you have my permission to call me a neo con!

are you in love with a neo con ? are you trying out a newly adopted word ? are you in love with the word ? you use it reflexively like you're mesmerised with it , i'm very similar to a neo con , in that i'm conservative , but enough different that your use of it is inaccurate. get it ? if you can't understand , then you have my permission to call me a neo con!

Contemporarily it defines Reagan, a Dem who crossed to R. But it has roots to the 1920's when the R's lost their way, that is when they went from teh best party to the worst. Teddy Roosevelt was teh last great Repub of that era, since we've had Eisenhower and even GHWB was good. Everyone else crap.

awseome, this thread dissolved into a puddle of lib vs cons spew in 8 posts.

Walmart isn't required (to the best of my knowledge) to accept any returns ever. Not only do they accept returns, they have one of the most liberal return policies anywhere. They do so because they have decided it's good business policy.

When I was 15 yrs old, I worked part-time at Kmart. There was a guy who brought in a circular power saw, 12 months after purchasing it, wanting a refund. The state of the power saw looked like he had built a house and now was returning it for his money back. It was incredible to me that the store knew it was being taken for a ride but still went ahead claiming customer satisfaction and return purchases.

but still went ahead claiming customer satisfaction and return purchases.

I worked p/t Sears Hardware in HS. Old nutty lady walked up to counter and slammed down what appeared to be an old electric drill, I wasn't sure. She pointed to it and said [raspy] "this thang don't work!" [/raspy]. I got my manager and within 3 minutes the customer left with a new craftsman 15v cordless... LOL. My manager explained to me that the store lost a pittance on that drill compared to even one customer's negative perception over time.

Yeah, I was kinda hoping to hear that the camping industry was being controlled by the bilderberg group who was having sleeping bags made with thermite thread but we took a turn before we got there.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Walmart isn't required (to the best of my knowledge) to accept any returns ever. Not only do they accept returns, they have one of the most liberal return policies anywhere. They do so because they have decided it's good business policy.

What it disolved into is not realy relavant
This thread was based on a thread started by a regular poster here who openly told everyone here that he went out of town and intentionally bought camping gear (from Walmart) to use for a week end while all along fully intending to return it.

I think so he did not have to pack his own and bring it along (if I remember right)

Was an interesting thread
Now this........
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Yeah, I was kinda hoping to hear that the camping industry was being controlled by the bilderberg group who was having sleeping bags made with thermite thread but we took a turn before we got there.

Don't forget seismic vibrations... ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.