futuredivot

Walking into Wal-Mart today

I understand people abuse the system, but on truly defective shit, there has to be an option to return or exchange it.

Better to pay by credit card and if they don't take defective merchandise back, simply dispute the charge. I've done it and its pretty easy.
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

I understand people abuse the system, but on truly defective shit, there has to be an option to return or exchange it.

Better to pay by credit card and if they don't take defective merchandise back, simply dispute the charge. I've done it and its pretty easy.

Perhaps you missed the thread about Rhys and his habit of returning slightly used gear to Wallyworld.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

In Reno and I couldn't help but think. Don't you just hate it when someone abuses the system and makes shit harder on everyone else?

Everyone can now thank the abusers >:(
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

In Reno and I couldn't help but think. Don't you just hate it when someone abuses the system and makes shit harder on everyone else?

suddenly rhys' interest in higher taxes begins to make sense , libs love to spend opm. plus many libs especially in the current administration also believe other people should pay higher taxes , while they cheat on theirs. it really pays double dividends to be a lib !

I presume this is a consequence of this year's Burning Man. Thousands of Rhys's came back with their 'rental' gear. And I'm sure the hippie crowd said the same thing - evil Walmart deserves to be taken advantage of.

I presume this is a consequence of this year's Burning Man. Thousands of Rhys's came back with their 'rental' gear. And I'm sure the hippie crowd said the same thing - evil Walmart deserves to be taken advantage of.

yes , the man who conceived and founded it was from a red state !

In Reno and I couldn't help but think. Don't you just hate it when thieves abuses the system and makes shit harder on everyone else?

FIFY

Thieves really are the bottom of society.

I thought that it was Proctologists

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Dude, this is a funny thread. I'm liberal; I don't cheat on my taxes, I pay my way, and I don't return stuff to stores after using it.

Please don't generalize. It's lazy and untrue, and it means that whatever you said is wrong as soon as there is one case who goes against your generalization.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Please don't generalize. It's lazy and untrue, and it means that whatever you said is wrong as soon as there is one case who goes against your generalization.

WHIIIIITSHHHH That's going to leave a mark. :D
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Dude, this is a funny thread. I'm liberal; I don't cheat on my taxes, I pay my way, and I don't return stuff to stores after using it.
Wendy P.

did i say all ? i have great respect for libs like you with integrity , there's hope for you !

did i say all ?

You didn't say some. Without specifying, the implication is all (or at least that's most people's inference), or the overwhelming majority.

So -- when someone says "hispanics are illegal" or "asians are smarter" or "southerners are prejudiced" it uses those terms as determining characteristics of the population, rather than a characteristic of some members. And, in most cases, it's a characteristic of some members. I know stupid Asians. I know southerners who aren't prejudiced. I know legal hispanics. In fact, while I know more smart than stupid asians (mostly because I know more smart than stupid people), the majority of the folks in these groups I interact with don't fit those stereotypes.

OK, that was a long-ass post. You could infer from that that all liberals are wordy, or just that I'm a pedant :D

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

did i say all ?

You didn't say some. Without specifying, the implication is all (or at least that's most people's inference), or the overwhelming majority.

So -- when someone says "hispanics are illegal" or "asians are smarter" or "southerners are prejudiced" it uses those terms as determining characteristics of the population, rather than a characteristic of some members. And, in most cases, it's a characteristic of some members. I know stupid Asians. I know southerners who aren't prejudiced. I know legal hispanics. In fact, while I know more smart than stupid asians (mostly because I know more smart than stupid people), the majority of the folks in these groups I interact with don't fit those stereotypes.

OK, that was a long-ass post. You could infer from that that all liberals are wordy, or just that I'm a pedant :D

Wendy P.

Wendy, this newby is just another neo-con who drops one-liners and runs, don't put a whole lot on his posts. You won't see him empirically debate an issue; he's our forum cheerleader http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/g/gay_cheerleader-12791.jpg

did i say all ?

Wendy P.

Wendy, this newby is just another neo-con who drops one-liners and runs, don't put a whole lot on his posts. You won't see him empirically debate an issue; he's our forum cheerleader http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/g/gay_cheerleader-12791.jpg

even for you, you really missed the point here. You're the king of grossly inaccurate generalizations and you even included one within this post! Stalin would be proud.

I would bet on it;) Reno walmart, yeah they are probably overloaded right about now with dusty ass tents and sleeping bags before they figured it out.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

did i say all ?

Wendy P.

even for you, you really missed the point here. You're the king of grossly inaccurate generalizations and you even included one within this post! Stalin would be proud.

As would Hitler with you. If I must side with one Communist, I'm more of a Marxist, not that you would know the difference.

did i say all ?

Wendy P.

ibs have long asses and i'm inclined to add love to take quotes out of context ! but really from what i gather i would like to look 100% of the time to find agreement and otherwise be gregarious towards you. you really seem like a pleasant lib - a rarity - !

From observing your recent posting history, you (or I should say, the online persona you've put on the stage) seem to be addicted to trolling-out the term "lib" over & over & over & over again, as if it's a "we all understand" code that, gosh, just says it all. It doesn't. It's childish and obnoxious, and advances an intelligent discussion no more than a dog barking at every passing car, or just screaming "Boo!" at the Away team.

If you have a pro-conservative, anti-liberal case to make, then by all means: make your case, preferably like an adult. Or don't. But if you don't, pretty much nobody will take you seriously.

OK, go ahead and bark something back now. Whatever.