NickDG

Jon Stewart & the Liers @ FOX News . . .

Is there any bigger piece a shit than Sean Hannity?

http://tv.gawker.com/5634468/jon-stewart-msnbc-should-take-notes-from-fox-news

NickD :)

If you don't like him - don't watch him.

He is not a News Reporter . . . He is there as entertainment.

Isn't that what all these so-called newscasters? I prefer Jon stewart over any of them. at least, he's honest about it.

Chuck

No - some of them actually think they are giving the news, completely unbiased.

They really do.

Just a bunch of over-opinionated clowns. Y'all left-out Imus. He's a big Hannity follower and a big joke, too.

Chuck

Isn't that what all these so-called newscasters? I prefer Jon stewart over any of them. at least, he's honest about it.

Chuck

They really do.

Just a bunch of over-opiniated clowns. Y'all left-out Imus. He's a big Hannity follower and a big joke, too.

Chuck

Imus has been outed and suspended -

He's a twit.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Jon Stewart is hilarious!!! :D:D

As far as Sean Hannity goes... NO WAY, I can't believe he played that clip like that on his show... That is totally fucking crazy, he is the biggest piece of shit ever, I can't believe he would do such a thing, he shouldn't be allowed to be a tv entertainer... Unbelievable and completely unthinkable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /sarc
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Chuck

They really do.

Just a bunch of over-opiniated clowns. Y'all left-out Imus. He's a big Hannity follower and a big joke, too.

Chuck

Imus has been outed and suspended -

He's a twit.

You got that right! I guess, that's why, I just watch our local news and weather. All those 'big-shot' reporters, news-readers, opinionated ya-hoos just try to out-ego each other.

Chuck

If you saw the whole clip that john stewart played last night, you would see that he blamed Bush for the tax increase.

Basically he said taxes are going to go up on everyone and he was not going to extend the tax breaks, so the tax increases are Bushes fault!!!

ShrubCo used reconciliation to pass TEMPORARY tax cuts, because they could not pass them any other way. Reconciliation, you know, that horrible trick that the evil Obama administration used.

The TEMPORARY tax cuts are to expire, as scheduled, and the rescums are whipping the ignorant sheeple into a frenzy over the issue.

How can it NOT be ShrubCo's fault that the Democrats are going to allow the tax cuts to END AS PLANNED, in the legislation that passed?

Are you people really that stupid and easily led?

The answer is a resounding YES, WE ARE!!!

You bitch about the record defecits, but want to borrow BILLIONS of dollars to pay for the tax cuts for the top three percent of households in the USA. It is hard to believe that you all are that stupid, but there it is, the facts don't lie.

That side is drawn to morons, look at AZ Gov Brewer, she can't even get out a sentence with her debate against Goddard, refused to have any more debates, as with Palin, and Brewer's ratings go from 14% to 22%. If I have a candidate I like and they refuse further debate that their oppositions want, I'm thinking they aren't trustworthy. That side likes morons.

If you saw the whole clip that john stewart played last night, you would see that he blamed Bush for the tax increase.

Basically he said taxes are going to go up on everyone and he was not going to extend the tax breaks, so the tax increases are Bushes fault!!!

ShrubCo used reconciliation to pass TEMPORARY tax cuts, because they could not pass them any other way. Reconciliation, you know, that horrible trick that the evil Obama administration used.

The TEMPORARY tax cuts are to expire, as scheduled, and the rescums are whipping the ignorant sheeple into a frenzy over the issue.

How can it NOT be ShrubCo's fault that the Democrats are going to allow the tax cuts to END AS PLANNED, in the legislation that passed?

You bitch about the record defecits, but want to borrow BILLIONS of dollars to pay for the tax cuts for the top three percent of households in the USA. It is hard to believe that you all are that stupid, but there it is, the facts don't lie.

you are right
facts dont lie
fact are
gov to big
and we are spending too much
period

Said the party member who elected Reagan and GWB, who both took a stable debt/spending picture and slammed the debt via runaway spending and left a huge deficit for their successors. At least make sense.

You bitch about the record defecits,

Yes which is caused by OUT of CONTROL SPENDING!

Which is done by Reagan and GWB; can you start to make sene?

but want to borrow BILLIONS of dollars to pay for the tax cuts

NOOOO! I want them to cut spending money of all the bullshit programs|!

Which ones, the opnes where we match teh world in military spending? Or the ones enacted by GWB to save the banks? Or the ones enacted by Obama/Dems in congress to save the auto industry and the flip the GDP, curd the unemp freefall? Be more specific.

for the top three percent of households in the USA. It is hard to believe that you all are that stupid, but there it is, the facts don't lie.

That Stupid? Here's a fact for you there skippy! If the cuts are let to expire it will mean about $4,300 more out of my pocket to go to your wonderful govenrment for they can continue the out of control hand outs they love to give people.

Oh Bull fucking shit, taxes aren'g going to increase at all for your brkt, the 5% increase is for teh top brkt and I have a sneaking suspicion you aren't a millionaire.

Thats not including my increase of property, of state taxes.

And the fed has control of your state tax? These are the lies that keep your rhetoric going.

Why do you want to take more of what I already pay to give to a Gov that has already proven to everyone they cannot be trusted much less balance a fucking checkbook?

You're right, you must have loved the Clinton admin if that's your meauring stick.....oh wait, you didn't like them either. Again, your args are just worthless and inconsistent.

He's there to rally the idiots. RNC Michael Steele or the former RNC, of course now gay as many R's are, Ken Melhlman are supposed to be the voice/face of the party, but you're lying if you claim other than the voice/face being Hannity, Limbaugh, etc, etc.

if your family earns less than $250,000 a year, you will not see your taxes increased a single dime. I repeat: not one single dime.

WHO is it that's buying Obama's bullshit, again? :)
Politically or otherwise, what advantage would taxing the lower 10% of earners have? Right? None. The revs would be minmal and if you think Obama is just out for votes, what a better pool of people to satisfy; the 60-70% of people who pay 10% of the total income tax bill.

So fisccally, politically it's a brilliant move, just as your turd gave away the surplus for as he called it, political capital. You make no sense, but I realize you respond to and perpetuate the fear agenda.

I see it always gets very hard for you to follow the points that don’t line up with your way of thinking, you trying to get a job at FOX?

Got anything to say on the subject????????????? Or just going to throw out anything you can grasp no matter how unrelated.:S:S:S

Its a crazy world you live in.

You'll find he's the purveyor of 1-liners; he's the cheerleader for the few who can piece together a lame argument. Obviously that side thrives one person making a lame claim and the rest rallying behind it.

The whole channel is entertainment, but for some it seems to be the bible.:S

Fox News just saying it is funny. It should be Fox Propaganda for the ignorant not as catchy but a lot more honest.

Nah its more like Pravda was to the Communist Party in the Soviet Union.

It never ceases to amaze me that all these people who "LEAN" to the right around here...... parrot the daily talking points as thought up by Lush Rimjob, Sean Insannity, and Glenn "The Crying Man" Beck and still think their "news" is "Fair and Balanced":S:S:S:S

It never ceases to amaze me that all these people who "LEAN" to the left around here....parrot the daily talking points as thought up by Keith Olbermann, Rachel Maddow and Ed Schultz and still think there's "no liberal bias in the media":S:S:S:S

And then go research and post facts such as these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_tax_in_the_United_States

http://data.bls.gov/PDQ/servlet/SurveyOutputServlet?request_action=wh&graph_name=LN_cpsbref3

http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdp_glance.htm

Have to agree with those who recommend watching more than one 24 hours news source. I flip by them all. I'm leaning right so I like what is being said on Fox. If I leaned left I'd like MSNBC. I don't swallow any of it unless I've seen it from different sources.

Does anyone actually spend any time watching Joy Behar? Or Nancy Grace? Ugh!

Hannity has lost me. He was a much better program when balanced by Combs. Still like O'Reilly. Beck is losing me only through all of the religion.

Never liked Olberman when he was on ESPN. Cooper reminds me of an android, and Rachel is like a miniature version of Olberman.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Have to agree with those who recommend watching more than one 24 hours news source. I flip by them all. I'm leaning right so I like what is being said on Fox. If I leaned left I'd like MSNBC. I don't swallow any of it unless I've seen it from different sources.

Hannity has lost me. He was a much better program when balanced by Combs. Still like O'Reilly. Beck is losing me only through all of the religion.

Never liked Olberman when he was on ESPN. Cooper reminds me of an android, and Rachel is like a miniature version of Olberman.

. . . and what is up with Gretta? What's with the tight jaw thing?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

All media is/are lying, cheating dirt bag pieces of shit, funded or owned by one lobbyist or another to push their various agenda's The hell with all of them.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

. . . and what is up with Gretta? What's with the tight jaw thing?

Didn't she have cosmetic surgery or something.

Yep. Here it is but it doesn't look like it had anything to dowith her jaw.

http://www.antifascistencyclopedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/1908949.jpg
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Some basic truths on the internet forum discussions:
*The more quote splitting in a reply the more effort is being taken to remove context from the initial post.
*Opinions are posted as facts. This has become worse as blogs that are in business to spread lies have somehow become a way to prove your point.
*ad hominem and strawmans will be used instead of a true debate
*Individuals that have "learned" about finance and politics via the media over the last few years actually believe the misinformation that has been handed to them.
*The level of true education in a debate is low and thus is damned from the start.
*The sound bite wars win out over anything longer than a few seconds. Apparently if you can't win your debate in a matter of seconds with the fewest amount of words you shouldn't try. This tends to mean that this individual is not open to debate or learning.
*Even if you put a truth out there, those that are emotionally wrapped up in the discussion will be blinded to in. In fact, it will embolden them to their original malformed talking point.
*Hubris, hubris and more hubris.

yes there is . Keith Olberman , Racheal Madcow and Chris Matthews from MSNBC for starters . at least Hannity (whom i am not that fond of ) Has guest from the left and the right wing . Those progressives from msnbc just bring on more progressives that agree with their point of view.

*The more quote splitting in a reply the more effort is being taken to remove context from the initial post.

Or you're dealing with someone who's been around the internet long enough to remember when people in-lie quoted emails so that context was close to answer.

*Opinions are posted as facts. This has become worse as blogs that are in business to spread lies have somehow become a way to prove your point.

no they're not :)

***context removed***

you're full of it with the context removal on quote-splitting

*Individuals that have "learned" about finance and politics via the media over the last few years actually believe the misinformation that has been handed to them.

we are a lazy bunch, and would rather take what is spoon-fed to us than go out and fetch our own answers. (that's opinion, though most people might accept it as fact)

(rest of the post deleted to remove context)
--
Rob

Or you're dealing with someone who's been around the internet long enough to remember when people in-lie quoted emails so that context was close to answer.

Considering I've been using the internet since the BBS days, I'm sure I remember what was. Just because there is a trend doesn't mean it's a good thing or has a positive effect. The less quote splitting there is the more you can focus on formulating a your argument in an intelligent manner. Speaker's Corner is a perfect example of terrible discussions related to a topic due to quote splitting. Additionally, using text message "lolspeak" further breaks down the intelligent lines of communication.