SkydiveJack

Do you support burning a Koran this weekend?

I support the right to do it. I do not encourage it. I think the people doing it are fuckwits. Attention hungry fuckwits. To quote someone I regularly disagree with, the are goat-fuck stupid.

I would encourage people to form a screen around this to shield the public and media from having to see it, like the motorcyclists who go around to soldiers' funerals to block grieving family from the Phelps fuckwits.

Also, if they are require to acquire a burning permit, fail to do so, and create a dangerous situation, I support the fire deparent hosing down both the books and the fuckwits, and law enforcement and the DA can do the rest.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I support the right to do it. I do not encourage it. I think the people doing it are fuckwits. Attention hungry fuckwits. To quote someone I regularly disagree with, the are goat-fuck stupid.

I would encourage people to form a screen around this to shield the public and media from having to see it, like the motorcyclists who go around to soldiers' funerals to block grieving family from the Phelps fuckwits.

Also, if they are require to acquire a burning permit, fail to do so, and create a dangerous situation, I support the fire deparent hosing down both the books and the fuckwits, and law enforcement and the DA can do the rest.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, but as a good (ex)boyscout I will be building a pyramid style fire. The Koran will form the pillars, a bible will be on top and I will crumple the pages of a torrah for the fuel in the center.

I think we need to go back to doing it the English way... burning heretics like this guy and his minions would be far simpler... hey... its very conservative.

The English way indeed. Why I've just come from a good witch burning and now I'm off to Tyburn to see a good old fashioned hanging, drawing and quartering, don't you know!

It’s very traditional;)

In this country we have all these fringe right nutjobs bleating about traditional values. They seem to want good old fashioned Christian values. I would not put it past them to try good old Tudor or Cromwellian values since their private lives are usually just as convoluted as their religious values.

Burning books.... so old school.... as I said.. Maybe we can have some heretic burning next.:S

The people like this pastor certainly make a mockery of American values... no surprise there at all considering their motivation.[:/]

"In his 1821 play, Almansor, the German writer Heinrich Heine — referring to the burning of the Muslim holy book, the Qur'an, during the Spanish Inquisition — wrote, "Where they burn books, so too will they in the end burn human beings." ("Dort, wo man Bücher verbrennt, verbrennt man auch am Ende Menschen.""

from wikipedia (and a wise guy from my hometown. ;))

Reading not your strong point?

I'm in a teaching mood today - First Lucky. now her . . .;)

I'll bold the pertinent parts:

"In his 1821 play, Almansor, the German writer Heinrich Heine — referring to the burning of the Muslim holy book, the Qur'an, during the Spanish Inquisition — wrote, "Where they burn books, so too will they in the end burn human beings." ("Dort, wo man Bücher verbrennt, verbrennt man auch am Ende Menschen.""

from wikipedia (and a wise guy from my hometown. )

Then there was this whole WWII thing . . . that could have tied it in too.

Does that help?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Reading not your strong point?

I'm in a teaching mood today - First Lucky. now her . . .;)

I'll bold the pertinent parts:

from wikipedia (and a wise guy from my hometown. )

Then there was this whole WWII thing . . . that could have tied it in too.

Does that help?

Not a bit.

Having problems to read? Your teaching mood is not working properly.

:|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

You're right. Only Turtle and I appreciate the irony of a German talking about burning people.
:S

And burning books.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You're right. Only Turtle and I appreciate the irony of a German talking about burning people.

Appreciate whatever you like. No one was talking about Germans burning people.

Perhaps you missed some history lessons in school. There are too many *faults* in your train of thoughts, I really do not like to rub your nose in it.

Have fun :P

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Well at least the Germans killed those they burned first. The Spanish and the English preferred their heretics live and screaming.

I seem to remember quite a few women who suffered the same fate in Iraq in recent years