grimmie

Burn the Quran!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39032043/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia

Pastor Jones is an idiot. If he wants to "Stand up to them"...get him and his followers enlisted and ship them to Kabul.

I'm all for freedom of speech, but this is yelling "FIRE" in a theater.

Maybe we should get a fund going to send some of our Conservetard posters here in SC to the burning... seems they would fit right in.

Now we know how your average Moderate Muslim feels when one of their extremists does something stupid.

Not average . . . Moderate . . .

FIFY.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The stupidest thing he can do is burn a religious text.

The smartest thing the Muslim community could do is ignore it.

Unfortunately, no matter what happens the jackass is going to feel vindicated.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I was disappointed that less than 30 people could be a lead story.
A plywood sign with crooked lettering.
A church with a bank mortgage note in demand for payment NOW.
Selling used furniture to make ends meet.
Insurance canceled.

What an embarrassing joke.

We better stop building churches NOW!!!

The stupidest thing he can do is burn a religious text.

The smartest thing the Muslim community could do is ignore it.

If he does this it will lead to an increase in US deaths in Afghanistan without a doubt. I wonder if this idiot gives a shit about that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TocFKcWkyxg
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Apparently he'snothing but a scam artist who sells furniture online and has set up a cult 'church' to make a buck or two.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Wait.
I thought god was killing them on purpose anyway.

Man I can't keep all this hatred, misogyny, racial hatred, fear mongering, mistrust, polling, voting stuff straight.

Who am I supposed to hate???:S

'Hate the game not the player' Must be true, Will Smith said soB|
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Well, the Quran hasn't even been burnt yet and this is how they are already reacting in kabul:
http://abcnews.go.com/WN/Afghanistan/burn-quran-day-sparks-protests-afghanistan-petraeus-endanger/story?id=11569820

So if they can burn the American flag in the Streets of Kabul, and a Quran hasn't been burnt yet, why can't we burn the Quran? Is only America allowed to be disrespected and protested?
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

If I lived in the area I'd probably try to get as many people as possible to join me in sitting on their lawn. Yeah, we might get arrested for trespassing, but it might make it clear that there are a decent number of people willing to stand up for tolerance.

And the average Muslim (at least among the ones I know) IS moderate. You don't read about them in the news, so I guess some folks don't figure they exist.:S

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Wait.
I thought god was killing them on purpose anyway.

Man I can't keep all this hatred, misogyny, racial hatred, fear mongering, mistrust, polling, voting stuff straight.

Who am I supposed to hate???:S

You aren't supposed to hate anyone . . . just protect what is yours from people like the ones in power now.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

If I lived in the area I'd probably try to get as many people as possible to join me in sitting on their lawn. Yeah, we might get arrested for trespassing, but it might make it clear that there are a decent number of people willing to stand up for tolerance.

And the average Muslim (at least among the ones I know) IS moderate. You don't read about them in the news, so I guess some folks don't figure they exist.:S

Wendy P.

What percentage of the muslim population do you know?

Agreed. I was thinking to myself about the media's role in this. The fiscally conservative side of me realizes that the 'media' is a business and "if it bleeds..it leads." The other side of me would realize that media would have maybe a responsibility to the public and choose not to air something so inflammatory. The later is pretty bogus though.. thoughts?

What percentage of the muslim population do you know?

wanna bet i know more Muslims then you?

Its kind of sad that this is even news.We have nut jobs everywhere. Burn what you want just don't cause any forest fires please.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain