THIS IS ISLAM, THE SO CALLED "RELIGION OF PEACE" :

"Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them.” Koran 2:191
“Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood.” Koran 9:123
“When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them.” Koran 9:5
“Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable.” Koran 3:85
“The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them.”... Koran 9:30
“Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam” Koran 5:33
“Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.” Koran 22:19
“The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them.” Koran 8:65
“Muslims must not take the infidels as friends.” Koran 3:28
“Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an.” Koran 8:12
“Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels.” Koran 8:60
KEEP THIS MESSAGE GOING. COPY AND PASTE ON HERE IF YOU CARE ENOUGH TO SPREAD THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THIS "RELIGION".

No way! I mean Christianity would NEVER do anything like that! It's not like there were things like the crusades or the Spanish inquisition or some other shady things done by the Vatican.....

Disclaimer: The above entry is intended for mature audiences only. Sense of humor is required.

There is this thing called context.
As in "What context does this take place?"
To further digest the statement, note as to what countries are mostly Islamic and their economic and social development.
I assure you while living in South America I saw and prevy to many stories regarding Christianity having gone wrong.
Long story short, god did not kill people, people kill people.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Is there any reason why the thread title has to be in capital letters?

BECAUSE THE POSTER TYPED IT THAT WAY.

With all the barbarity in the muslim world, all you can think to care about is capital letters?

News:
Saudi judge considers severing spine of attacker who paralyzed man

In a variation of the ancient eye-for-an-eye punishment, a judge in Saudi Arabia has asked hospitals whether doctors would sever the spinal cord of an attacker convicted of paralyzing a man with a cleaver...
Source: http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2010/08/saudi-judge-considers-severing-spine-of-attacker-who-paralyzed-man/1

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/08/22/video-mob-beating-brothers-death-police-watch-sparks-anger-anguish-pakistan/
this story came out today, It shows yet another example of sharia law in action.:S

Actually this is an example of vigilanty attack. Nothing to do with Sharia law. "All accused, including police, will be arrested soon."

So you are awarded a F Grade and a 'Must try harder':S
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Texas is most likely near the top! LOL. I notice JR didn't mention that no hospital or Doctor in the Kingdom has agreed to do such a thing. The Saudi regime is propt up by the USA so maybe JR might like to climb down from his high horse and drink his milk.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Pretty funny coming from somone whos country organises kidnap, torture and murder around the world. Rendition, Black Prisons, Targeted killings & Murder by proxy. Not to mention the barbaric practice of killing people in electric chairs. May want to check out your own planks before banging on about other peoples splinters Hoss.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Pretty funny coming from somone whos country blah blah blah

Gosh, America must be a HORRIBLE place to live.
But, um, why then do so many people break the law and even risk their lives to get here?
I don't see any waves of people doing that to get into muslim countries...
But you should take your own beliefs to heart, and never ever come to America.
You might end up getting arrested for speeding, and the next thing you know you'll be executed in the electric chair. It just ain't worth the risk. Leave America to the Mexicans!

1. Cut & pastes of these never-ending right-wing chain e-mails don't get much respect on this board. Doing that involves absolutely no originality of thought at all.

2. Any random twit can express ethnic bigotry. By coincidence, that, too, requires absolutely no original thought at all.

Is there any reason why the thread title has to be in capital letters?

BECAUSE THE POSTER TYPED IT THAT WAY.

With all the barbarity in the muslim world, all you can think to care about is capital letters?

News:
Saudi judge considers severing spine of attacker who paralyzed man

In a variation of the ancient eye-for-an-eye punishment, a judge in Saudi Arabia has asked hospitals whether doctors would sever the spinal cord of an attacker convicted of paralyzing a man with a cleaver...
Source: http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2010/08/saudi-judge-considers-severing-spine-of-attacker-who-paralyzed-man/1

Actually it's because that's the way someone else typed it. I just did the ol "copy & paste".

1. Cut & pastes of these never-ending right-wing chain e-mails don't get much respect on this board. Doing that involves absolutely no originality of thought at all.

2. Any random twit can express ethnic bigotry. By coincidence, that, too, requires absolutely no original thought at all.

I'll bet that's not original either.

And I don't care if YOU don't respect what I obviously copy & pasted. There are plenty of well educated, patriotic American citizens who do. At least I have the balls to post the truth rather than some touchy feely politically correct everybody love love happy CRAP.

Don't you have a granola bar to munch on?

“Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.” Koran 22:19
“Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an.” Koran 8:12
KEEP THIS MESSAGE GOING. COPY AND PASTE ON HERE IF YOU CARE ENOUGH TO SPREAD THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THIS "RELIGION".

Hi Yo',
"WOW!" What a great bunch of guys!! 'Guess they really are "Out to kill us!" Hmmm... what do you do in the mean time till they come running swinging their semitar aimed at your neck?? What do you think they have in mind to get rid of us, Nazi style death camps?? Never mind their "Shriah law" when the SHTF they will have to deal with the "Law of the Jungle." Never mind Gold, invest in lead, copper and brass. Meanwhile back at the ranch,.............."America is at that Awkward Stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -opening lines from "101 things To Do Till the Revolution" by Claire Wolfe-
...as you hear his footsteps walking away, you hear him whistle the tune..."As Johnny comes marching home again....Harooo....Harooo..."

"III%"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

So what? I can find that same shit in the bible. You post this as if the bible mentions nothing similar.

By the way, I think Islam is a sham -- a religion with cowardly men who marry young girls, sell their daughters and cover their wives. But I don't exactly have anything nice to say about Christianity either. I just think shit like this is more prevalent/accepted in Islam than in any other religion.

So what? I can find that same shit in the bible. You post this as if the bible mentions nothing similar.

Here is a link to the bible, show me where you can find "the same shit"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

And from the Bible:

Two of the sons of Aaron "offered strange fire before the Lord" and "there went out fire from the Lord, and devoured them, and they died before the Lord." 10:1-2

Moses tells Aaron that his sons were burned to death to sanctfy and glorify God. 10:3

Moses tells Aaron's cousins to drag the burned bodies out of the camp, and he warns Aaron not to mourn the death of his sons or God will kill him too, along with everyone else. 10:4-6

"When ye be come into the land of Canaan ... I put the plague of leprosy in ... the land of your possession."
God "put the plague of leprosy" on the Canaanites. 14:34

Homosexual acts are an abomination to God. 18:22

"Whosoever shall commit any of these abominations ... shall be cut off from among their people." 18:29

"Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times."
Don't eat anything with blood, or use magic or astrology. 19:26

"Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard."
Don't round the corners of your head or beard. 19:27

"Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you."
Don't get an tatoos. 19:28

Stay away from wizards and people with familiar spirits. 19:31

Stay away from people with familiar spirits and don't "go a whoring" after them either. 20:6

If a man has sex with another man, kill them both. 20:13

People with "familiar spirits" (witches, fortune tellers, etc.) are to be stoned to death. 20:27

Handicapped people cannot approach the altar of God. They would "profane" it. 21:16-23

No stranger or slave can "eat of the holy thing." 22:10, 13

If a priest's daughter marries "a stranger" she can't eat any holy things. 22:12

God won't accept animal sacrifices from strangers, since strangers have blemishes and are corrupt. 22:25

Don't do any work on the day of atonement or God will destroy you. 23:29-30

A man curses and blasphemes while disputing with another man. Moses asks God what to do about it. God says that the whole community must stone him to death. "And the children of Israel did as the Lord and Moses commanded." 24:10-23

Anyone who blasphemes or curses shall be stoned to death by the entire community. 24:16

God tells the Israelites to make slaves out of their neighbors and their families. The "heathens" and "strangers" are to be their possessions forever. 25:44-46

If you don't follow all of the laws in the Old Testament, God will shower you with all of the curses in the next 25 verses. 26:14-15

"I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it." 26:16

"I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies." 26:17

"And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins." 26:18

"I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins." 26:21

"I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle." 26:22

"I ... will punish you yet (another) seven times for your sins." 26:24

"I will bring a sword upon you ... I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy." 26:25

"And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me ... then ... I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins." 26:27-28

"And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat." 26:29

"I will ... cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you." 26:30

"And I will make your cities waste." 26:31

"And I will bring the land into desolation". 26:32

"And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste." 26:33

"And upon them that are left alive of you I will send a faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies; and the sound of a shaken leaf shall chase them; and they shall flee, as fleeing from a sword; and they shall fall when none pursueth." 26:36

"And they shall fall one upon another, as it were before a sword, when none pursueth: and ye shall have no power to stand before your enemies." 26:37

"And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up." 26:38

"And they that are left of you shall pine away in their iniquity in your enemies' lands; and also in the iniquities of their fathers shall they pine away with them." 26:39

God defines the value of human life in dollars and cents. Of course, to God, females are worth considerably less than males (50 - 60%) -- but neither are worth much. 27:3-7

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/lev/int_list.html

God decides to kill Moses because his son had not yet been circumcised. 4:24-26

God will kill the Egyptian children to show that he puts "a difference between the Egyptians and Israel." 11:7

After God has sufficiently hardened the Pharaoh's heart, he kills all the firstborn Egyptian children. When he was finished "there was not a house where there was not one dead." 12:29

No stranger, foreigner, or uncircumcised person can eat the Passover. 12:43, 45, 48

If you do what God says, he won't send his diseases on you (like he did to the Egyptians). But otherwise.... 15:26

When the people complain to Moses, he tells them they aren't complaining about him, but about God, making them apostates and heretics, and therefore deserve severe punishment. Religious leaders have used this tactic ever since. 16:8

Joshua, with God's approval, kills the Amalekites "with the edge of the sword." 17:13

The Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation." 17:14

"The Lord has sworn [God swears!] that the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation." 17:16

God favors Israelites "above all people." 19:5

The first commandment ("Thou shalt have no other gods before me.") condemns those who worship any other than the biblical god. 20:3

"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." Thousands of innocent women have suffered excruciating deaths because of this verse. 22:18

"He who sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed." If this commandment is obeyed, then the four billion people who do not believe in the biblical god must be killed. 22:20

Don't even mention the names of the other gods. 23:13

Do not allow others to worship a different god. Conquer them and destroy their religious property. 23:24

God promises to "send his fear before the Israelites" and to kill everyone that they encounter when they enter the promised land. 23:27

Stay away from those who worship a different god. 23:32

Don't let any strangers attend your animal sacrifices. 29:33

Whoever puts holy oil on a stranger shall be "cut off from his people." 30:33

Those who break the Sabbath are to be executed. 31:14

Moses burned the golden calf, ground it into powder, and then forced it down the throats of all the people. 32:20

God orders the sons of Levi (Moses, Aaron, and the other members of their tribe that were "on the Lord's side") to kill "every man his neighbor.... And there fell of the people that day about 3000 men." 32:27-28

"Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book." 32:33

God drives out the pagan tribes and commands the Israelites to destroy their altars and places of worship. 34:11-14

God, "whose name is Jealous", will not tolerate the worship of any other god. 34:14

Whoever works, or even kindles a fire, on the Sabbath "shall be put to death." 35:2-3

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/ex/int_list.html

Moses murders an Egyptian after making sure that no one is looking. 2:11-12

"I will ... smite Egypt with all my wonders." 3:20

God threatens to kill the Pharaoh's firstborn son. 4:23

God decides to kill Moses because his son had not yet been circumcised. 4:24-26

Moses and Aaron ask the Pharaoh to let all the Israelites go into the desert to pray for three days, or else God will kill them all "with pestilence, or with the sword." 5:3

"Now shalt thou see what I will do to Pharaoh." 6:1

God will make sure that Pharaoh does not listen to Moses, so that he can kill Egyptians with his armies. 7:4

"And the Egyptians shall know that I am the LORD." Who else could be so cruel and unjust? 7:5, 17

God tells Moses and Aaron to smite the river and turn it into blood. 7:17-24

The fifth plague: all cattle in Egypt die. 9:2-6

The sixth plague: boils and blains upon man and beast. 9:9-12

"For I will at this time send all my plagues upon thine heart, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people; that thou mayest know that there is none like me in all the earth." Who else but the biblical god could be so cruel? 9:14

God gave power to the Pharaoh so that he could show off his own power by killing him. 9:15-16

The seventh plague is hail. "And the hail smote throughout the land of Egypt all that was in the field, both man and beast." 9:22-25

God wants to be remembered forever for the mass murder of little children. 10:2

These verses clearly show that the mass murder of innocent children by God was premeditated. 11:4-6 (see 12:29-30)

God will kill the Egyptian children to show that he puts "a difference between the Egyptians and Israel." 11:7

God explains to Moses that he intends to "smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast. 12:12

After God has sufficiently hardened the Pharaoh's heart, he kills all the firstborn Egyptian children. When he was finished "there was not a house where there was not one dead." Finally, he runs out of little babies to kill, so he slaughters the firstborn cattle, too. 12:29

To commemorate the divine massacre of the Egyptian children, Moses instructs the Israelites to "sacrifice to the Lord all that openeth the matrix" -- all the males, that is. God has no use for dead, burnt female bodies. 13:2, 12, 15

"I will harden Pharaoh's heart." 14:4

After hardening Pharaoh's heart a few more times, God drowns Pharaoh's army in the sea 14:4-28

The LORD shall fight for you 14:14

"I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians, and they shall follow them: and I will get me honour." 14:17

"And the Egyptians shall know that I am the LORD, when I have gotten me honour upon Pharaoh, upon his chariots, and upon his horsemen." 14:18

"And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand over the sea, that the waters may come again upon the Egyptians." 14:26

"And Israel saw that great work which the LORD did upon the Egyptians." 14:31

Moses and the people sing praises to their murderous god. 15:1-19

"The Lord is a man of war." Indeed, judging from his acts in the Old Testament, he is a vicious warlike monster. 15:3

God's right hand dashes people in pieces. 15:6

"For the horse of Pharaoh went in with his chariots and with his horsemen into the sea, and the LORD brought again the waters of the sea upon them." 15:19

"Horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea." 15:21

If you do what God says, he won't send his diseases on you (like he did to the Egyptians). But otherwise.... 15:26

Joshua, with God's approval, kills the Amalekites "with the edge of the sword." 17:13

"I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven." 17:14

"The Lord has sworn [God swears!] that the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation." 17:14-16

Any person or animal that touches Mt. Sinai shall be stoned to death or "shot through." 19:12-13

Like the great and powerful Wizard of Oz, nobody can see God and live. 19:21

God gives instructions for killing and burning animals. He says that if we will make such "burnt offerings," he will bless us for it. What kind of mind would be pleased by the killing and burning of innocent animals? 20:24

A child who hits or curses his parents must be executed. 21:15, 17

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. 21:24-25

If an ox gores someone, "then the ox shall surely be stoned." 21:28

If an ox gores someone due to the negligence of its owner, then "the ox shall be stoned, and his owner shall be put to death.". 21:29

If an ox gores a slave, the owner of the ox must pay the owner of the slave 30 shekels of silver, and "the ox shall be stoned." 21:32

"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." Thousands of innocent women have suffered excruciating deaths because of this verse. 22:18

"Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death." Is it really necessary to kill such people? Couldn't we just send them to counseling or something? 22:19

"He who sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed." If this commandment is obeyed, then the four billion people who do not believe in the biblical god must be killed. 22:20

If you make God angry enough, he will kill you and your family with his own sword. 22:24

"The firstborn of thy sons thou shalt give unto me." (As a burnt offering?) 22:29

God promises to "send his fear before the Israelites" and to kill everyone that they encounter when they enter the promised land. 23:27

Moses has some animals killed and their dead bodies burned for God. Then he sprinkles their blood on the altar and on the people. This makes God happy. 24:5-8

Get some animals, kill them, chop up their bodies, wave body parts in the air, burn the carcasses, and sprinkle the blood all around -- in precisely the way God tells you. It may well make you sick, but it makes God feel good. 29:11-37

Have your killed and offered your bullock for a sin offering today? How about the two lambs you are supposed to offer each day? 29:36-39

Wash up or die. 30:20-21

Whoever puts holy oil on a stranger shall be "cut off from his people." 30:33

Those who break the Sabbath are to be executed. 31:14

God asks to be left alone so that his "wrath may wax hot" and he can "consume them. 32:10

Moses burned the golden calf, ground it into powder, and then forced it down the throats of all the people. 32:20

God orders the sons of Levi (Moses, Aaron, and the other members of their tribe that were "on the Lord's side") to kill "every man his neighbor." "And there fell of the people that day about 3000 men." 32:27-28

"Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book." 32:33

But God wasn't satisfied with the slaughter of the 3000, so he killed some more people with a plague. 32:35

If you can't redeem him, then just "break his neck." Hey, it's all for the glory of God. 34:20

Whoever works, or even kindles a fire, on the Sabbath "shall be put to death." 35:2-3

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/ex/cr_list.html

To commemorate the divine massacre of the Egyptian children, Moses instructs the Israelites to "sacrifice to the Lord all that openeth the matrix" -- all the males, that is. God has no use for dead, burnt female bodies. 13:2, 13:12-15

Moses, like a coach giving instructions to the team before the big game, tells the men to "come not at your wives" before he goes up to Mt. Sinai. 19:15

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, ... nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor's." In the Bible, women are the property of men; they are his possessions -- like an ox or an ass. 20:17

God explains how to go about selling your daughter -- and what to do if she fails to please her new master. 21:7

God's instructions for taking a second wife. 21:10

If you "entice" an "unmarried maid" to "lie" with you, then you must marry her, unless the father refuses to give her to you, in which case you must pay him the going price for virgins. 22:16

Three times a year God wants to see all of the males. The females he never wants to see. 23:17

"Their daughters go a whoring after their gods, and make thy sons go a whoring after their gods." God always blames the women; it is they who "go a whoring" and then "make" the men "go a whoring." 34:16

"Thrice in the year shall all your men children appear before the Lord." But what about the "women children"? Don't they ever get to appear before the Lord? 34:23

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/ex/wom_list.html

I could go on but I won't bother as the above is only from two books of the Bible and quite frankly you can go look for yourself as I'm bored of cutting & pasting. Quite simply there is nothing meritus about your post which is simply written to incite religious hatred. There is nothing 'American' about hating people of other faiths or races. I suggest you go away and think about booking onto a course to learn about what it means to be an American and about the Ameican constitution. :S
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

People need to recognize the quran and the bible for what they really are! They are words in a fucking book! Yet they are responsible for the murders of millions of people!

Some of you christians need to get it through your thick fanatical skulls, that the bible really isnt any better than the Quran..

You are in deep Liberal territory here. Andy9o8 is one of the resident L attorneys. His primary function is to serve as Judge of Posts.

I've not seen your prior posts. I assume you are a Conservative/Libertarian Texan. That in and of itself qualifies you as a flame magnet.

Now, if you really want to test your deflection shield, declare you are also a Southern Christian.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Being an atheist believing most religion is fucked up to start with, most state if you don't believe the way we do you'll burn in hell, radical muslims simply make sure the road there is much quicker for you.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1993321/posts