Jihadi Meetingplace shut Down in Germany; 9/11 Conspirators Gathered There

>Not to worry, they'll soon have one in New York in which to meet and plan.

Yep. Closing down mosques and taking away people's guns are two very simple solutions to preventing violence. They're about equally as effective.

Hey Hey now bill. I like all my rights and i should get all MY rights but fuck brown people.:S
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Yep. Closing down mosques and taking away people's guns are two very simple solutions to preventing violence. They're about equally as effective.

How about shutting down mosques with direct ties to terrorism and taking away guns from criminals. That should prevent violence.

Yeah, except "shutting down mosques with direct ties to terrorism" is really Code for "shutting down all mosques, and not allowing any new ones." Exhibit #1- John R's post : "Not to worry, they'll soon have one in New York in which to meet and plan." That's for a mosque that doesn't even exist yet. The clear implication being, that all mosques should be presumed to be meeting-places for terrorists.

I have an idea: let's shut down mosques to reduce terrorism, when we shut down churches to reduce paedophelia.

How about shutting down mosques with direct ties to terrorism and taking away guns from criminals. That should prevent violence.

Yeah, except "shutting down mosques with direct ties to terrorism" is really Code for "shutting down all mosques, and not allowing any new ones."
***[snip]***

I thought of that before I posted, that's why I added "direct" ties to terrorism. As in, if you knowingly host or directly finance terrorism.

You do agree, right?

I have an idea: let's shut down mosques to reduce terrorism, when we shut down churches to reduce paedophelia.

I'm all for that. Especially if the church directly finances paedophelia.

Yeah, except "shutting down mosques with direct ties to terrorism" is really Code for "shutting down all mosques, and not allowing any new ones." Exhibit #1- John R's post : "Not to worry, they'll soon have one in New York in which to meet and plan." That's for a mosque that doesn't even exist yet. The clear implication being, that all mosques should be presumed to be meeting-places for terrorists.

If nothing else, tax them all.

Yeah, except "shutting down mosques with direct ties to terrorism" is really Code for "shutting down all mosques, and not allowing any new ones."

That's only the code used by liberals to alter the meaning of words from conservatives in order to create a strawman argument with which to bash them.

It's the same way when a conservative talks about stopping illegal immigration, and the liberals then accuse them of being bigots who are opposed to all immigrants.

Really, you guys look pathetic playing that unseemly switcharoo game.

When I say "mosques with ties to terrorism", I'm only talking about mosques with ties to terrorism. That seems like a very simple concept to me. But it's not good enough for liberals, because there's nothing there they can disagree with. So they have to play games and invent a way to attack you, by making it look like you're a racist who is against all "brown skin" people and all mosques.

Pathetic.

You guys should spend more time fighting our true enemies, instead of fighting people just because they're conservatives.

The clear implication being, that all mosques should be presumed to be meeting-places for terrorists.

They like to build Mosques on conquered ground. its a slap in the face to build one by the WTC.

Yeah, except "shutting down mosques with direct ties to terrorism" is really Code for "shutting down all mosques,

If they have affiliations with Terror groups, they should be shut down. I believe that the group in NYC has a leader that supports known terror groups. Why should he be allowed to preach terror here in the U.S.?

If muslims want a good name for their religion then they need to stand up to these freaking terrorists and do something about it. Clean out their own garbage.

I hate to say this, but we as a country are to stupid to see when we are being invaded, and yes we are being invaded.
Dom

When I say "mosques with ties to terrorism",

Except you didn't say that, you said:

Not to worry, they'll soon have one in New York in which to meet and plan.
And we'll give it to them, because the worst thing that could happen is that
we'd be accused of being racist.

So you've already decided that the proposed mosque in NYC will be used to support terrorism, even though it a) hasn't been built yet, and b) will be run by a mullah who is quite moderate.

You guys should spend more time fighting our true enemies, instead of fighting people just because they're conservatives.

Really? That's what you're going with? I'll put my enemy fighting credentials against yours anyday.

Current GWOT aside, fighting people who seek to trample nine of the first ten amendments (preserving the 2nd, of course) counts as fighting America's true enemies in my book.

- Dan G

The clear implication being, that all mosques should be presumed to be meeting-places for terrorists.

They like to build Mosques on conquered ground. its a slap in the face to build one by the WTC.

Yeah, except "shutting down mosques with direct ties to terrorism" is really Code for "shutting down all mosques,

If they have affiliations with Terror groups, they should be shut down. I believe that the group in NYC has a leader that supports known terror groups. Why should he be allowed to preach terror here in the U.S.?

If muslims want a good name for their religion then they need to stand up to these freaking terrorists and do something about it. Clean out their own garbage.

I hate to say this, but we as a country are to stupid to see when we are being invaded, and yes we are being invaded.

Yes THEY do its all a plan were coming for you!!!!!!

Should we close the next Star Bucks if criminals happened to meet there and make plans?

I wonder where all those bankers who sold the country for greed liked to get their lunch? Don’t know where it is but we should close them.

You are right we do have ALOT of stupid people.

Why should he be allowed to preach terror here in the U.S.?

Ever heard of the constitution?

Yes being an American means taking an oath to the constitution and its freedoms including the freedom of speech.

I love how the people who think they have the market on Patriotism are the most clueless as to what that means.

Yes being an American means taking an oath to the constitution and its freedoms including the freedom of speech.

I love how the people who think they have the market on Patriotism are the most clueless as to what that means.

I guess that would leave us with proving he is entitled to these rights before we go any farther.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yes THEY do its all a plan were coming for you!!!!!!

Yes they are.

Should we close the next Star Bucks if criminals happened to meet there and make plans?

If Starbucks knew that people were using there stores to plot murder then yes they should be shut down.
Dom

I have heard of the constitution. Its that thing that I put on a uniform for 10 years to defend. What have you done for this country?

Planning how to murder and kill American Citizens is not free speach.

I like how people that have never served this country, just love to run off at the mouth about what Patriotism is.
Dom

Actually, that particular imam spoke out against the bombers on 60 minutes very shortly after the attacks. According to Wikipedia, "Arab-American imam, author, and activist whose stated goal is improvement in relations between the Muslim World and the West." 4 years before 9/11 he founded a group for improving discourse between American Muslims and the rest of America.

Did he call the terrorists "motherfucking cocksucking assholes I'd be willing to pop myself" on national TV? Nope. He's said that terrorism is a complicated issue -- that's actually true. Again, are the people who want the US out of Afghanistan terrorists or insurgents?

Another thing he's said is "I am a peace builder. I will not allow anybody to put me in a position where I am seen by any party in the world as an adversary or as an enemy."

So, he's a real person, who has tried to build bridges since before 9/11, and he's taking a big step. Frankly, it does sound like the kind of guy we want running something like this. He's going through all the right motions, and engaging with all the right systems. Don't we want people to work within the system?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I have heard of the constitution. Its that thing that I put on a uniform for 10 years to defend. What have you done for this country?

I like how people that have never served this country, just love to run off at the mouth about what Patriotism is.

And unfortunately, there are way too many people who have served who can't quite wrap their heads around the fact that that pesky bill of rights... has to apply to ALL of us, or it is meaningless. As someone pointed out.. we have numerous people who are vociferous about their rabid support for the 2nd Amendment but certainly have a hell of a lot of issues with a bunch of the other Amendments like the 1st and 14th... and sure as hell went out of their way to make sure the ERA was never ratified( notice WHERE it was not on the graphic)

You'd have to check for context. It wouldn't be that hard to put together something pro-terrorist sounding for anyone who's widely quoted and written about. Here on dz.com you'd probably be able to pick and choose quotes to make me sound like anything from a communist to a hooker to a pro-terrorist.

Rabid-sounding single sentence quotes are kind of risky. Just ask Andrew Breitbart [:/]

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Thank you for your service.
However it does not make you impervious to being WRONG

The Oath that you took is to protect the constitution correct?
Freedom of Speech is one of those main rights that you took an oath to protect.

Here is what you said.

You spoke of no action and preaching hate is no difrfrent then the KKK preaching hate.

Maybe you need to reread the oaths you took. Because freedom of speech apllys to all americans not just the ones you like.

Yes and if that’s the case it is called conspiring to committee (insert Crime) we have laws for a reason

Well my understanding is that its loyalty to the constitution. That’s why I became a citizen.

I love that in America no one has to take an oath to a king, a imam, a president , or any person, but the loyalty is to the rights we believe in for ALL.

Again thank you for your service but you do remember it is a volunteer army, you do get paid right? I don’t know about you but the choices that I have made I don’t throw in peoples faces asking for special treatment……… That’s why it’s a choice.

Sorry that you think you are above reproach