mklady

God help Tennessee

He got a pretty decent amount of votes for a guy who is not all there. it would appear that in this Primary a lot of "D" registered folk voted for him. I guess it would then make a walk in the park vote for the Democrats in the General Election. I know of several who did just that.

But alas, he didn't make it.[:/]

We seem to have a odd set up going on this year here in TN.

Matt

You say it was an odd set up, do you mean someone like this guy? http://stephenfincher.org/

I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out the branches of the family tree there?

Isn't that the guy that used nepotism to help his nephew Fincher (on here) grab the airport FBO job as a city/county councilman? :P

Yeah, he is, so what?

Yeah.... its the south..... so what. Its traditional.

Are you saying it's traditional for a politician to be associated with an organized criminal organization?

I was referring to nepotism especially in the south.... bless your heart. All the best families do it;)

i didnt see where Stephen fincher was involved in waverly politics. Also how did you come to the conclusion the fincher(on here) is his nephew? where exactly are you getting this info? Are you personally involved or are just making this stuff up?

Are you saying it's traditional for a politician to be associated with an organized criminal organization?

Yeah.
:|
Why do you ask?

Especialy if they are from chicago:o:)
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

i didnt see where Stephen fincher was involved in waverly politics. Also how did you come to the conclusion the fincher(on here) is his nephew?

You could just ask him you know... :P

Then again, he'd probably lie too.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

i didnt see where Stephen fincher was involved in waverly politics. Also how did you come to the conclusion the fincher(on here) is his nephew?

Billy, You're talking to him. You don't have to suggest that he ask Fincher, Hallux is fincher.

Billy, You're talking to him. You don't have to suggest that he ask Fincher, Hallux is fincher.

Well in that case he can ask himself. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban