mklady

God help Tennessee

between him and Alvin Greene I don't know what is happening down here in the south with politicians.

The good news is this guy only grabbed .5% of his states Republican voters in his primary...but seriously, who comprised that half percent.
Peace, love and hoppiness

between him and Alvin Greene I don't know what is happening down here in the south with politicians.

The good news is this guy only grabbed .5% of his states Republican voters in his primary...but seriously, who comprised that half percent.

Republicans.:|

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

You mean republicans may have voted for a republican candidate?

You.....are......brilliant.

It's probably also true that democrats voted for this guy.

(Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) discussing Guam)
"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize,"

:D

It doesn't take brilliance to know that a presidential administration starting in 1981 and ending in 1989 is an 8 year term and not a 9 year term.

It doesn't take brilliance to know that a presidential administration starting in 1981 and ending in 1989 is an 8 year term and not a 9 year term.

It must take brilliance to understand that republicans vote for republican candidates since it seemed to surprise you.

You forgot to include this part. I'm sure all the brilliant democrats voted for him. :D

"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize,"

:o:ph34r:

He got a pretty decent amount of votes for a guy who is not all there. it would appear that in this Primary a lot of "D" registered folk voted for him. I guess it would then make a walk in the park vote for the Democrats in the General Election. I know of several who did just that.

But alas, he didn't make it.[:/]

We seem to have a odd set up going on this year here in TN.

Matt

An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

That's 3,526 people:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basil_Marceaux#2010_candidacy_for_governor

lol,
Even retards are allowed to run.

Can you imagine if Antoine Dodson decided to run for Mayor of Huntsville, AL? His campaign theme song will be "Ridding Lincoln Park of Rapists"

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You forgot to include this part. I'm sure all the brilliant democrats voted for him. :D

Maybe THIS will help you.

Maybe THIS will help you.

Nice try but he was not using a metaphor. Unfortunately he did believe the island would tip over. His handlers had some good spin the next day but they can't erase the video.

I guess another possibility is that he thought he could use this as an alarmist warning (and hope someone was stupid enough to believe it) to unjustly create fear to get support for his position. But democrats don't use fear to push their agenda, do they?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9R-cQ_A_6w

He got a pretty decent amount of votes for a guy who is not all there. it would appear that in this Primary a lot of "D" registered folk voted for him. I guess it would then make a walk in the park vote for the Democrats in the General Election. I know of several who did just that.

Matt

You say it was an odd set up, do you mean someone like this guy? http://stephenfincher.org/

I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out the branches of the family tree there?

Matt

You say it was an odd set up, do you mean someone like this guy? http://stephenfincher.org/

I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out the branches of the family tree there?

Isn't that the guy that used nepotism to help his nephew Fincher (on here) grab the airport FBO job as a city/county councilman? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Matt

Isn't that the guy that used nepotism to help his nephew Fincher (on here) grab the airport FBO job as a city/county councilman? :P

Yeah, he is, so what?

Matt

Yeah, he is, so what?

Yeah.... its the south..... so what. Its traditional.

Matt

Yeah, he is, so what?

Yeah.... its the south..... so what. Its traditional.

Are you saying it's traditional for a politician to be associated with an organized criminal organization?