RALFFERS

I'm becoming an atheist

Wasn't it you to blast mother teresa

"Mother Teresa was a fraud"

*******Get out of my face...You Hypocrite!******

And you think you got under my skin......... lol. What a great example of a true Christian, with an attitude like this, converting us heathens can't be easy. I do not believe I have ever called you a name or directly insulted you. I just think it's great when people like you bash any religion other than their own. who is being the hypocrite, This is just the same as saying that believing in the Easter bunny is silly but believing in Santa Clause is rational.

Don't be afraid, choose reality.

I've tried with you, but you got pushed into a corner and had no answer and had to attack me about something you do...I love how people like you always throw the "What a great example of a true christian" in our face while never looking at yourself...who are you to preach Christianity to me? You can't even decipher where Christ was born, yet it is crystal clear.

And as far as who is the hypocrite...how bout you pay more attention to these forums so you don't look like such an idiot...:S
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Wasn't it you to blast mother teresa

"Mother Teresa was a fraud"

*******Get out of my face...You Hypocrite!******

And you think you got under my skin......... lol. What a great example of a true Christian, with an attitude like this, converting us heathens can't be easy. I do not believe I have ever called you a name or directly insulted you. I just think it's great when people like you bash any religion other than their own. who is being the hypocrite, This is just the same as saying that believing in the Easter bunny is silly but believing in Santa Clause is rational.

Don't be afraid, choose reality.

Somebody has a case of "I have no funny bone"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

And as far as who is the hypocrite...how bout you pay more attention to these forums so you don't look like such an idiot...:S

Me look like an idiot? you are the one promoting the belief in nothing more than an adult version of the tooth fairy. Now be a good Christian and go turn the other cheek for me.

Now be a good Christian and go turn the other cheek for me.

I got another butt cheek you can kiss...:P

:D

I never did understand why a man would want another man's mouth on their ass, it just has never appealed to me. but then again viva la difference.

The more & more I think about it, the more I am annoyed, & even offended that people believe in god. Not by the people themselves [necessarily...] - but by the fact that there are people people who believe in God. It's an insult.

When I think of god, I think of fundamentalism - & fundamentalism makes me CRINGE! Yuck! B|

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

When I think of god, I think of fundamentalism - & fundamentalism makes me CRINGE! Yuck! B|

Ever consider that maybe there is more to God than the little obscure picture you were presented? Maybe this is your chance to see God for who & what He can be. And then again, maybe not.